The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[AURA MOD] Rejuvenate/Rejuvenation

(PSN)CRIMSON7EVOLON

Hello morning fellow Tenno I been having this on my day every time I put on this aura and this week I thought why not my a wukong immortal *hint* *hint* if ya know your mythology, but yes this mod is a great aura in my belief and a better if we revamp it to a more established term/buffs.

now u may be saying this “oh hush the mod is fine” while other few say “yeah I think we need a revamp well.. here’s my idea ( I would like to here your ideas as well) if we can increase the heal rate to 7+/ heal rate instead or 3+/heal rate or every 2.5 seconds we regenerate health by 10 points so for example if my warframe had 2000 health and I lose 400 health then from a impact weapon the it would activate every 2.5 secs adding 1600 to 1610,1620,1630,1640,1650 an so on.

p.s. plz community & DE’s I would love to hear your answer about my suggestion

u may feel free to come back on this debate next week DE’s if you do not have a response 

it was good extremly early on in the game, like pre life strike. And it was not a mod at that time. Infested poison was a real deal back then. I'd consider Shepherd over it but it's better than infested impedance tho :). Nowaday it's good for f2p players when no option is available.

How to make it useful...

could heal every ally.

Your pet (yes I know shhhh)

your mech

your summons

your Railjack

the defence objective.

Or could be changed to 1.5% hp second (number stolen from mobas)

or

heal 3% of missing health/ sec. maybe too good not sure.

edit orrrrr

on damaged restore 20% of health lost as healing over 3 seconds.

Rejuvenation's problem is that it's outdated: farming a Set of Magus repair doesn't take that long if you put your mind to it and then you never need any other healing ever again. Rejuv would need to be a least as strong as Nidus' passive regen in order to be worthwhile at higher levels. 

but hey, a ton of Auras need buffing/reworking, could be worse, we could be talking about Physique Aura...

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Why would you waste those though, when Rejuvenation can work map wide?

Well I'm only half joking obviously but Rejuvenation simply isn't good enough as actual healing, compared to say swapping into Operator for all of 2 seconds. Ever since they nerfed Corrosive Projection I've found myself running Enemy Radar whenever I'm not using things like Growing Power or Combat Discipline.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Well I'm only half joking obviously but Rejuvenation simply isn't good enough as actual healing, compared to say swapping into Operator for all of 2 seconds. Ever since they nerfed Corrosive Projection I've found myself running Enemy Radar whenever I'm not using things like Growing Power or Combat Discipline.

Even I don't run Enemy Radar, see no need to.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Even I don't run Enemy Radar, see no need to.

Depends on the mission. It can be quite useful if the enemy level is high enough to 1 shot you and you have nullifiers coming in behind you, round corners etc. And the fact remains that Rejuvenation replenishes 3 health per second and Magus elevate replenishes 300 in the same amount of time.

Archived