Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Casual Thread] Week 2: Goals for Warframe?

Like last week I'm asking the community what are your warframe goals for the week? What weapons are you farming? Any grind that's been keeping you up at night? Nigthwave? I'd love to hear it all. This week I striked a deal with someone on my last Goals for the week post and I got the full Mantis Set from them(Even though I only needed one piece lol). So I'm crafting the Orbiter Segment right now and I maxed out my new set of weapons. Currently I am trying to rank through Red Veil while also clearing out those few random nodes I haven't done to unlock Steel Path. I'm also hoping to do my gift giveaway soon so I'm excited for that also. Have a good day everyone!

Finished getting 4 of each mod(one for each level of each mod) Loka sells. Switching over to Perrin sequence, only need to get 2 more there, should be possible tomorrow. Will then be switching to Red Veil to pick up 6 more mods, this will probably run over into next week. Over the years I completed Suda, Arbiters and Meridian, so these are the last 8 mods I need for my collection. I'll probably add a comment to my thread in the Fan Zone to mark that syndicates will be done until new Augment mods are introduced. Thinking of moving back to my original factions once done with this part of my collection.

4 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Finished getting 4 of each mod(one for each level of each mod) Loka sells. Switching over to Perrin sequence, only need to get 2 more there, should be possible tomorrow. Will then be switching to Red Veil to pick up 6 more mods, this will probably run over into next week. Over the years I completed Suda, Arbiters and Meridian, so these are the last 8 mods I need for my collection. I'll probably add a comment to my thread in the Fan Zone to mark that syndicates will be done until new Augment mods are introduced. Thinking of moving back to my original factions once done with this part of my collection.

Thats great! Tbh I neglected my syndicates until MR10 haha.. sheesh 

Finish farming Khora, just one part left, and finish maxing out the Quills.

Took me like 500 hours to finally start grinding the open worlds, and I must say I’m enjoying hunting Eidolons far more than I thought I would based on community feedback. I always run pubs, I’m hardly optimized for hunts at all, and I’ve experienced literally zero of the gatekeeping and toxicity that everyone says is so rampant in hunts. Pubs don’t seem to care at all and it’s been pretty fun.

grinding out octavia prime access. just got her chassis earlier today. (soo glad cause i was getting real sick of dealing with the infested disruption and those dam ancients especially the disruptors one hit even with adaption welp there goes my energy)  Now am grinding for Axi o5 relics for her Blueprint.

I've come back after a year break and I have a LOT to do. Right now i try to keep i methodical way of how I go about things. First thing I do once I get on is complete sortie. Then i see what Nightwave missions I need to do get as many done as possible. I need to keep the flow of plat coming so I open some relics and try finishing as many sets as possible. Either that or I level up weapons/frames and forma some weapons/frames then level those up. Anything else I need to do I right down and do the next day. Basically I'm doing as much as i can to catch all my stuff up. I receently just got Rhino Prime and Volt Prime and I've gotta get those upto scratch.

10 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Did you just have those relics left over from before you took your break? 

No, I'm sure they were vaulted then too. I bought them as sets from people. For the Rhino I was just opening relics and someone from the squad must've had a relic for rhino chassis - because it appeared in the loot pool at the end. Then i thought i may as well buy the other parts from people and complete the set. I've just finished crafting my Kronen Prime to - i already had 1 blade 1 handle and managed to get the blueprint randomly when just like i got the rhino chassis. So i just bought the rest of the parts i needed with plat. And now I've just realised I've gotta get my Kronen upto scratch too. Doesn't sound to bad until i tell you i gotta forma my ignis, still need to get Orokin catalyst for Acceltra then forma that up too, gotta do the same for my Helios prime and Dethcube prime which just finished building - and their each of their weapons, oh and my Shedu too, and the glaive prime i just got though its not priority, and i guess i should do my Adarza Kavat as well, and my redeemer prime that have touched since i got it who knows how long ago...... 

I have a lot to get done all while making sure i keep the plat coming so can buy any mods i end up needing.

On the bright side, my Rubico prime is all forma'd and my ignis only need 1 more forma :)

Wish me luck bois!

3 minutes ago, (PSN)NoTrollGaming said:

weird how some of the older relics have some parts as rare but in a different relic the same part is uncommon

Most of these cases you should see the Ducat value not being the normal 15,45 or 100. Rares that also show up as uncommon become 65 ducats, uncommon that also show up as common become 25 ducats. I think all of the rare ones moved to uncommon and not the other way around, since I've never seen a rare for 65.

Currently just sitting around waiting for a good Neo refresh so I can crack open my B7s and be done with Octavia Prime. At which point it's back to the old routine: chill to YouTube videos over Sortie, ad hoc relic clearings for Ducats, and Steel Path Incursions for the next set of Primes, then log off to go do something else.

Edit: Neso, Neptune. Finally. Bring on Gara Prime.

17 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Took me like 500 hours to finally start grinding the open worlds, and I must say I’m enjoying hunting Eidolons far more than I thought I would based on community feedback. I always run pubs, I’m hardly optimized for hunts at all, and I’ve experienced literally zero of the gatekeeping and toxicity that everyone says is so rampant in hunts. Pubs don’t seem to care at all and it’s been pretty fun.

I'm too scared to try Eidolons in pubs. Me and a friend tried Terry and failed miserably a few times. I dunno if there's something in my eyes/brain that just can't focus with all the chaos onscreen. There are just too many Vomvalysts spawning, and after they added the Vascas, they're in my hair too. I figure we need to find an active clan to go through with the learning experience, I don't want to drag a team of strangers down.

As for this week's plans: ranking frames I guess? (Octavia Prime, Wukong Prime, Harrow and Lavos are still cooking in the foundry.) I've started my Xaku leveling, and I love their look. Wanted to open a few Requiem relics, so I took 'em to Spy with my Huras. I'm way too easily entertained, their 2 stealing guns and creating corridor brawling sessions that just don't end is stupidly funny. Until someone still with a gun accidentally hits my dog, and he decides to run straight into the fray :P Thankfully void mode revival works okay.

34 minutes ago, Toxsinon said:

I'm too scared to try Eidolons in pubs. Me and a friend tried Terry and failed miserably a few times. I dunno if there's something in my eyes/brain that just can't focus with all the chaos onscreen. There are just too many Vomvalysts spawning, and after they added the Vascas, they're in my hair too. I figure we need to find an active clan to go through with the learning experience, I don't want to drag a team of strangers down.

I had your same fears before starting, and I promise you if you just start jumping in pubs you will be fine. I’m only doing teralysts until I’m a bit more optimized, but when I first started my amp wasn’t even gilded yet due to Quills rank, and I still didn’t feel like I was holding any groups back. Just bring Oberon and a good sniper so you can at least contribute something.

People can do this stuff so fast that even when I was completely lost and hardly contributing at all, the other 3 still got it done in like 5 minutes. And no one cared at all that I was useless, I just sent a quick message at the start of mission saying “hey I’m new at this I’m sorry if I suck”. No one cared.

21 hours ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

I don't know how long it took for me to try eidolons, but it got old real quick. If i could get all amp parts from the quills, maybe i would bother, but that's not the case. Not going to do it again on fortuna. Besides, any amp is a lot better than mote amp. Pubs don't care, since they most likely aren't any better equipped than you.

So, seen any fishers?

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Yggranya said:

I don't know how long it took for me to try eidolons, but it got old real quick. If i could get all amp parts from the quills, maybe i would bother, but that's not the case. Not going to do it again on fortuna. Besides, any amp is a lot better than mote amp. Pubs don't care, since they most likely aren't any better equipped than you.

So, seen any fishers?

Sorry I don’t know what you mean by fishers? 

23 hours ago, PhiThagRaid said:

I finished Perrin already and just need 3 more weapon augments from Red veil. I also just realised I can skip 2 days worth of farming (75000-19294 standing needed for last 3 mods) by instead focusing on Arbiters of Hexis and instead of going up to 75000 I just go down to -1 which becomes 98999 tier 4 standing. All that can still be used to buy the 3 mods I need. (If I figured this out before starting today, I would've already been done. Down ranking Perrin was the only thing that reminded me that weapon augments are sold at a lower tier than warframe augments.) So this goal I've been working on for a few years could be done tomorrow. :D

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Sorry I don’t know what you mean by fishers? 

Probably just referring to players that fish instead of helping you in a bounty. This used to be a bigger problem when hunting Eidolons on Public as there was no dedicated bounty. So trying to get an Eidolon hunting group by walking into the plains on Pub is unlikely as players on pub in the plains were more likely to be fishing due to some fish only spawning at night.

4 minutes ago, PhiThagRaid said:

Probably just referring to players that fish instead of helping you in a bounty. This used to be a bigger problem when hunting Eidolons on Public as there was no dedicated bounty. So trying to get an Eidolon hunting group by walking into the plains on Pub is unlikely as players on pub in the plains were more likely to be fishing due to some fish only spawning at night.

That’s what I thought he meant just wasn’t sure. I do see that sometimes, but I don’t understand the advantage to fishing in a bounty as opposed to just fishing in free roam.

Archived