Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.5

Thank you for the update! 

Two Things that still have not been addressed and/or fixed:  

1. Spawning into dojo's still forcing players into the railjack as opposed to the "spawn room". 

2. Still no fix to using Stance Forma AND Umbral Forma on the Dark Split-Sword. 

• Like 31
il y a 6 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

We are putting our heads down after this Hotfix to give all of our attention, time, and resources into delivering Sisters of Parvos ON ALL PLATFORMS. We will still be around on socials and streams! But we will not be Hotfixing unless it is an absolute emergency. Thank you! 

Thanks you DE ;)

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Abilities UI element being faded out if you die while dancing with a Fishing Spear equipped.

That's.... so oddly specific

• Like 16

Please Give us the Option to Convert Relic's (Like 3x Lesser Relic's for a Random Better 1x Relic / 3x Bronze for 1 random Silver 3x Silver for 1x randon Gold ect.) just a Idea

btw for this idea i do not want anyting in return so you guys can do what you please 

Greetings from DieHardBoneHead

Edited by DieHardBoneHead
  • Like 2

Can DE please fix Operator Harrier's metallics being mismatching and clashing with practically *all* other operator cosmetics? 

Overwhelmingly, most operator cosmetic's metallics are on the lining channel (see: Prime outfits, original operator outfit bundles), and Harrier has 1, debatably 2, and neither of them are on the lining channel. Clashes like heck. Not a fan, not happy with what we got for the plat :/

• Like 2

Hey with this hotfix the Prisma machete is now shown in game, is this intentional and if so is there any way to obtain it?
(I had just levelled my last item when the hotfix dropped rip 100% item mastery ;-;)

Edited by Srovy
  • Like 1