Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.5

[DE]Megan

The Devs may not see this, But from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

Specifically on this:

• Fixed HUD margin adjustment for non 16:9 aspect displays. 

• It was using proportional window scaling rather than fixed size (like the HUD uses) and as a result, could visually appear warped and not accurately reflect HUD placement.

Thank you so much for listening!
It may not mean much for some, But the ability to now move the HUD entirely into the central monitor on a triple screen setup is a massive improvement. 
230410_20210611100810_1.png

The final improvement for those of us on incredibly wide resolutions would be an option to move the "margins" of the Arsenal and other Menus in the same way. 
BUT! There are means around this last bugbear (Currently i just do a quick adjustment to lock the game to the central monitor while in the Orbiter, then expand it in mission) so I am more than happy to wait until you guys have cleared your plates to see any changes there, i wasnt even expecting this one.

Thanks again XD

7 hours ago, .Tepes said:

ty!
please make it possible to create 3 prints from kubrow

I'd like some more, I helped out a mate by giving him mine so he could get the pet he was after, now I can't print anymore.

5 hours ago, PiercingRhino said:

You can shoot from a K drive??? Since when?

A few hotfix's back, you have to select your secondary weapon though once on the K-Drive to be able to shoot. 

###############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal Warframes should also heal the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Kill it With Fire Challenge is still busted, DE can you look at it please, I want to complete my last Challenge and have 208/208

Soaktron Rifle Skin for all rifles please, at the moment it can only go on a select few.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job.

hace 9 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

But we will not be Hotfixing unless it is an absolute emergency. Thank you! 

So if its not a thing that reduces grind time ... gacha who needs a life any ways 🤪

No but seriosly reducethe RJ storm time( in mision required time to finish) if you plan to add more stuf there pls.

There's a problem with the Dog Days map's lighting: it's physically blinding to the point of being almost unplayable. I'm not sure if that counts as an "emergency" but it would be nice if you fixed it before the event was over so we could play it without burning our eyes. I checked today and "Fixed various probe lighting issues." didn't address the problem.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed some Affinity double dipping with Sevagoth & his Shadow/Shadow Claws.

• Fixed Sevagoth Shadow/Shadow Claws kills not granting Focus if Sevagtoh has a Focus Lens.

Thanks for these fixes. Here are more bugs and feedback regarding Sevagoth.

Still existing bugs on Sevagoth as of 6/11/21.

• Melee animation failure on Shadow. I believe it is caused by attack speed going too high. Attacks still strike but the claws just flail behind him like a syndana.
  • Gloom clutter on sentinels making it very difficult to see. This persists regardless of energy color. Fixed.
  • Poor functionality (small hitbox, launching you into the air) with consume. I Suggest changing the ability function to more closely resemble Atlas first ability.
  • Unable to switch press/hold functionality of reap in the menu.
  • Unable to block as shadow without going into dedicated melee mode despite not having ranged weapons.
  • Inability to gain affinity on Sevagoth while using exalted shadow.
  • Unable to aim the shadow created by reap while in dedicated melee mode.
  • Occasionally unable to use heavy attack as exalted shadow. Unsure what is causing this. Fixed.

Feedback: While not as important as bug fixes a few things I'd still like to see.

• Sow being able to be recast clearing previous instances.
  • Being able to cast exalted shadow above 1% soul well similar to Baruuk's restraint.
  • Allowing operator mode to not disable exalted shadow similar to how it no longer disables Razorwing.

Update: Another bug bites the dust! Thanks DE. 5 more bugs that I personally know of to go. 3 suggestions. 

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Ambulas Assassination Amino Nav Beacon Requirement from 20 to 5 and changed the End of Mission Amino Nav Beacon reward from 10 to 3 to match the initial reduction. 

👍👍👍 I had like 18 Amino Nav Beacons so I was putting off farming for Trinity.  Just got all 3 parts and building right now!

17 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Ambulas Assassination Amino Nav Beacon Requirement from 20 to 5 and changed the End of Mission Amino Nav Beacon reward from 10 to 3 to match the initial reduction. 

AMINO???? it is ANIMO lol

@[DE]MeganEver since this update was released, the chat interface is not respecting the positioning I am telling it to remain in, and constantly decides to position itself towards the middle of the left-hand side of my screen, instead of being anchored to the bottom left corner of the screen. This is getting really frustrating having to CONSTANTLY reposition the Chat UI only to have it move again on random next time I hit a loading screen.

Archived