Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PlayStation Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

On 2021-07-08 at 5:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

All good :) 

Okay! So it turns out what I originally thought (New Riven Cipher being added to the rotation with the other weekly rotations) is actually not what was originally intended. So the Riven Cipher should appear IN ADDITION to the usual rotated items (ex: 50k Kuva). 

So we have a fix for this but it will require a hotfix! Stay tuned for that.

Thanks for getting it on the radar guys!

This time the riven cipher has not returned with the vendor reset...

Not sure if it's the place to post this here, but here it is.

I feel like Sisters' weapons doesn't have all the same spawnrate.

I recorded the last 30 minutes of my gameplay cause only could the last 30 and took screens of the sister weapons I got during this run.

There are 12 images.

I got 7 Tetras, 3 diplos, 1 spirex and 1 flux.

Of course, I've done several runs before and after, I did at least 30 sisters and I was looking for a plasmor / envoy, I enventually got my envoy a couple tries after the last pic, but in total, I've encountered a VERY HIGH number of tetras, more than 50% of the time.

I haven't seen the detron / plasmor / cycron even once, and only once the flux, it doesn't seem like it's 100% same RNG at all, I noticed it and several clan members did too, so are we really unlucky to get Tetras more than 50% of the time or are actually sisters rigged ?

TYPE: in-game
DESCRIPTION: Casting merulina while primary weapon is equipped causing camera to center on player rather than the over the shoulder look 
REPRODUCTION: while having your primary weapon equiped as yareli, cast merulina (loadout at replication Kuva zarr, Tenet detron, tenet livia)
EXPECTED RESULT: Merulina is cast causing Yareli to equip her secondary initiating the over the shoulder kdrive "shooting mode camera"
OBSERVED RESULT: Merulina is cast causing yareli to equip her secondary but not trigerring the camera switch causing the kdrive "trick mode camera" to be used 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens every time but can be fixed by manually switching between trick and shotting kdrive modes

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: When doing railjack spy missions on multiple planets, I was unable to trigger invisibility on my frame via untraceable parazon mod. Only buff timer would appear. However, in regular missions I does work as intended. Have not used tried with another frame. In addition, when in a mission with an ivara and inside cloak bubble, warframe was still visible. 
VISUAL: 2WeCiHx.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Equip parazon mod untraceable
EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to go invisible as usual and stay unseen and not attacked one buff activation.
OBSERVED RESULT: Aimed and attacked by hordes of corpus. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime I use wisp in railjack spy missions with untraceable equipped on parazon. 

TYPE: In Game - Nightwave Mission Progression

DESCRIPTION: Upon assassinating the Corpus Sisters, they do not count towards the Nightwave Challenge: Complete 3 Assassination

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Kill a Lich or Sister, doesn't count.

EXPECTED RESULT: Should count.
OBSERVED RESULT: Didn't count.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time. 

Hi, 

Type: In Game

I'd like to report that Nightwave is broken. I have been stuck and cannot progress even though I have completed tasks. 

First screenshot showing I have yet to complete a task.

https://imgur.com/c6kez2e

Second screenshot showing I have already completed the task.

https://imgur.com/toylgI0

But I am not credited with credit points and the standing has remained 10,000/10,000. This has been the case since the last update.

Please fix and credit me my points. This sucks you know. I have been grinding standing for nightwave and I am not getting rewarded.

On 2021-07-06 at 1:39 PM, (PSN)WarframeSucks said:

Unable to spawn new corpus Lich, as soon as the new update was published I finished my old Kuva Lich. And I am now trying to spawn a new Lich on Acheron, completing the Zenith Granum Void Challenge, and I never get a prompt for spawn.  I am unable to create a corpus lich even though i have no active lich and have already completed the war within and call of tempestari even when i get to rank 1 on the zenith granum crown they dont spawn

TYPE:  New Requiem Oull bug
DESCRIPTION:  Parazon'ing Corpus Sisters in mission with the correct sequence (using Oull as the 2nd / middle Rune).   

The first & second Parazon work as normal, but upon performing the 3rd parazon (the Rune after Oull) the Corpus Sister's health bar goes Silver undamageable & lich freezes in place on the screen.

When looking at the Parazon History It shows that the parazon successfully used the 1st Rune, then Oull, but that the 3rd Rune wasn't attempted.

Ex:     Fass / Oull / Netra in Parazon.

• First word Known is Netra, second is Fass.

Previous attempts shown below:

1) Netra (wrong) / Oull (Not tried) / Ris (Not tried)

2) Fass (correct) / Netra (wrong) / Oull (Not tried)

3) Fass (correct) / Oull (Correct) / Netra (Not tried)

REPRODUCTION: 

This bug occurred on 3 occasions today.

Each attempt was with a different warframe.

2 of the occasions occurred when only 2 requiems were known & 1 was with all requiems known.

Prior to these errors occurring, Oull worked successfully as the 1st word or last word in a parazon sequence in killing Corpus Sisters.

EXPECTED RESULT:  The 3rd Parazon Rune should have been correctly performed and Corpus Sister should of Fled to a Proxima.
OBSERVED RESULT:  The first & second Parazon work as normal, but upon performing the 3rd parazon (the Rune after Oull) the Corpus Sister's health bar goes Silver undamageable & lich freezes in place on the screen.
REPRODUCTION RATE:   All 3 times I attempted using Oull in the middle rune slot the glitch occurred.

8 hours ago, (PSN)TheGPWorx said:

Hi, 

Type: In Game

I'd like to report that Nightwave is broken. I have been stuck and cannot progress even though I have completed tasks. 

First screenshot showing I have yet to complete a task.

https://imgur.com/c6kez2e

Second screenshot showing I have already completed the task.

https://imgur.com/toylgI0

But I am not credited with credit points and the standing has remained 10,000/10,000. This has been the case since the last update.

Please fix and credit me my points. This sucks you know. I have been grinding standing for nightwave and I am not getting rewarded.

This is not a bug. They are ending the NightWave soon so 60 lvls plus the base 30 is all we are getting.

TYPE: UI, PS4 confirmed, possibly other platforms as well
DESCRIPTION: When trying to level up an Intrinsic, the confirmation screen is blank.
VISUAL: image0.jpg
REPRODUCTION: This happens to me every time whilst trying to level up an Intrinsic on PS4.
EXPECTED RESULT: Telling me the Instrinsic cost of the level up.
OBSERVED RESULT: A blank box with no information.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried 5 times, including 2 restarts and it happens every time.

18 minutes ago, (PSN)TheRealAJStorm said:

TYPE: UI, PS4 confirmed, possibly other platforms as well
DESCRIPTION: When trying to level up an Intrinsic, the confirmation screen is blank.
VISUAL: image0.jpg
REPRODUCTION: This happens to me every time whilst trying to level up an Intrinsic on PS4.
EXPECTED RESULT: Telling me the Instrinsic cost of the level up.
OBSERVED RESULT: A blank box with no information.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried 5 times, including 2 restarts and it happens every time.

I got this when I ranked command from 9 to 10. I accepted ok and it took 512 intrinsics instead of 1024, so I'm now maxed but still got 512 left....

There seems to be an issue with Secondary Dexterity where it isn't outputting the damage advertised.

Type: In-game

Description: I went into sim to test out the damage of a rank 4 Secondary Dexterity  and see what the game allowed with it, but as I was about to finish up and go back to grinding for more of them, I realized that I wasn't hitting the level 175 Corrupted Heavy Gunners anywhere near as hard as I should be With my Epitaph. So I ran some numbers and did a couple tests and yeah, the best I could hit them for was 30k less than what I should be doing. I should have been doing about 150k total on a normal hit for it. I had to score a critical hit for it (i.e two orange numbers instead of one) to even come close at approximately 120k instead. That could make a major difference in Steel Path. Especially the method to get the buff and the fact that the weapon is charge based.

Reproduction: 4 forma epitaph with Hornet Strike, Primed Pistol Gambit, Primed Target Cracker, Pistol Pestilence, Jolt, Barrel Diffusion, A 45.8% Crit damage and 59.9% Impact Riven and Primed Heated Charge (all max). Then go to Simulacrum with Rank 4 Secondary Dexterity equipped and max out stacks on it really quick before charging and firing on a level 175 Corrupted Heavy Gunner's head.

Expected Results: They should die from approximately 150k damage to the head

Observed Results: They take multiple shots to kill because it is dealing less damage than intended

Reproduction rate: Each one that I checked was below par.

TYPE: Ingame
DESCRIPTION: Using all owned existing requiem mods
VISUAL: N/A 
REPRODUCTION: after hotfix #3 launched for sister of parvos 
EXPECTED RESULT: If you own the same 4 requiem mods and if you add one to your parazon there should be 3 in your inventory
OBSERVED RESULT: using all 4 requiem mods all at once 
REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens on a daily basis after the hotfix #3 dropped. 

As I went to go farm murmur for my recent Sister of Parvos, I left the squad open to get random players. I was placed into a mission for a kuva litch on the same node & apon completion I saw that not only did I get no murmurs, NY node was also cleared of any Sister activity.

there seems still some form of data load issues for mods especially when there are more then 10 enemies same time on map active seems enemy data can override mods loaded to the character and so remove mods from active loadout and so cause less damage and even deaths due to sloted mods not being loaded into the misssions. please restrict numbers of enemys per activ map depednign on memory limit after mods and all stuff equiped and loaded so that it not replaces the mod data and not removes mods from set loadout.

I found the cause of this memory issue its the ingame voice player chat. it consumes to much of mission memory my advice disable this and never use it since it will cause your mods to not be loaded.

On 2021-07-11 at 12:11 AM, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

TYPE: In-game, trading, Sisters of Parvos
DESCRIPTION: Traded Sister shows up on last planet they were on before fleeing to Railjack and getting converted
REPRODUCTION: Trade for a sister (possibly requires trading a sister for a sister)
EXPECTED RESULT: Sister should start on Venus as normal
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister instead started on Jupiter (with my friend's starting on Neptune) yet is still level 1.  Also does not return to the normal progression path upon completion of a mission similar to how old liches moved after the update.

Same as above, however, once mercy attempt and given a promotion sister does reign over phobos as rank 2 and follow normal controlled planets. 

DESCRIPTION: After trading for a sister and return to orbitor, no screen color change or notification was given to welcome new sister. Upon using navigation, sister does not control Venus but which ever planet she was on before fleeing when attacked by previous owner. 
VISUAL: Rojmv0D.jpgtiuLUqI.jpg
REPRODUCTION: Trade a Rank 3 or higher Sister. And attempt to start up a mission to view current controlled planet. 
EXPECTED RESULT: Should have a blue colored screen with sister intro in bottom right corner. Along with her controlled planet being Venus. 
OBSERVED RESULT: No introduction and sister controls another planet other than Venus which resides Rank 1 Sisters. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: Has happen with 2 Sisters I have purchased. 1st one was located on Jupiter and 2nd on Neptune.

Hello!

Sometimes when I try to summon a sister candidate after killing more than 25 specters in the Granum Void in Solo mode, (during a capture mission in Phobos and Pluto),  the candidate never appears, but only the ambassador. As an example, 7/10 works ok, then the 3/10 says no sister for you today 😅😞 So I reset the whole game every time that happens.

DESCRIPTION: When I am Yareli while riding Merulina, I cannot cast other abilities.  When I highlight either ability 1, 3, or 4 (via the "Cycle Power Left/Right" buttons) and then press the "Activate Selected Power" button nothing happens.
VISUAL: This is a picture of my keybinds in case it helps: 4uStI8Q.jpeg
REPRODUCTION: Have the above controller keybinds, have Yareli get on Merulina, select Yareli's 3rd ability, then try to cast it with "Activate Selected Power" while on Merulina.
EXPECTED RESULT: When I press "Activate Selected Power", Yareli should cast the selected power (Water globs, shuriken, or big water bomb thing)
OBSERVED RESULT: It's as if I didn't press a button at all.
REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried getting on and off Merulina multiple times but it didn't work any of the times.

Archived