Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 30.5: PC Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]CoreyOnline

TYPE: Sister of Parvos, Farming Murmurs/Using the Parazon on the Sister when spawned

DESCRIPTION: While farming the Murmurs (in the 1st mission nontheless), my Sister spawned and I stabbed her. As I had OULL in as first, it automatically jumped to the 2nd Requiem, even though she wasn't downed at her 2nd Health bar. Once we were able to down her 2nd Health Bar, I was able to stab her again, resulting in the 2nd Mod being wrong. When I finished the mission, she ranked up to Level 3 and moved to Jupiter, even though she should only be Level 2 and on Phobos.

VISUAL: 20210725134227_1.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Not quite sure, as I have done a lot of Sisters already and this is the first time it happened.

EXPECTED RESULT: That the Sister is not ranking up by two Levels at once

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: Homing shots from buzlok are unable to hit anything, even if different enemy is on trajectory of marked target
VISUAL: Warframe0009.jpgWarframe0007.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Equip a buzlok, mark a target with secondary fire, and then shoot from a little distance from it.
EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies should be hit and harmed, even if they aren't the marked one
OBSERVED RESULT: Bullet disappears before hitting enemy entities, even if enemies aren't the marked one
REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single time, regardless of all situations i tried (unmodding the weapon, shooting different enemies than marked target on purpose and more.)

TYPE: in-game, animation, gameplay
DESCRIPTION: It is impossible to Mercy enemies undergoing an animation.
REPRODUCTION:

1. Put an eligible enemy (e.g. Heavy Gunner) in an animation. I used Heat procs and/or Energy Vampire.
  2. Get said enemy's health to below the Mercy percentage.
  3. Attempt to Mercy.

EXPECTED RESULT: It becomes possible to Mercy the enemy (prompt appears, you are able to press the interact button to Mercy).
OBSERVED RESULT: No prompt appears, and it is not possible to Mercy.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

TYPE: In Game
DESCRIPTION: Crossfire Extermination (Mercury) - Completed kill requirement and ready to extract.
VISUAL: (Can be sent if required)
REPRODUCTION: Started the map in a different place than I have before. Completed the mission and went to extraction as indicated. Indicator points to an area through a wall. Loot boxes are visable on map but I can't get there. Checked the whole map and keep getting lead back to the same place.
EXPECTED RESULT: Led to the extraction point.
OBSERVED RESULT: Led to a dead end.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Have completed this map before but first time from this location. 1/1 times.

DESCRIPTION: Electrical procs from a friendly hound's Synergized Prospectus mod can arc from enemies onto allies, wiping your shields in seconds and killing the hound.

REPRODUCTION: Equip a hound with the Synergized Prospectus precept.  When an enemy gets zapped by the ball, go stand next to them.  Perish in seconds.  If your hound is nearby, watch it die too.

EXPECTED RESULT:  The electrical procs inflicted upon enemies will only arc to other enemies.

OBSERVED RESULT:  The electrical procs inflicted upon enemies arc to me and my robot dog.

REPRODUCTION RATE:  Every mission with my SynProsp hound since I've become aware of it.

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: I was doing an exterminate mission for My Sister of Parvos on Jupiter.
VISUAL: Can be sent if required
REPRODUCTION: I downed her three times and she froze. No indication if I got the last Requiem mod correct or not. I finished the mission and went back to my Orbiter. My Sisters of Parvos is still on Jupiter the mod is blue or red and crossed out.
EXPECTED RESULT: Either the last Requiem mod was wrong and she should got to the next plant or it was correct. She should retreated to her capital ship.
OBSERVED RESULT: Sister of Parvos just froze.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't done any missions regarding my Sisters of Parvos since.

Type : weapon function bug
Description : I perform slide heavy attack with Tenet grigori in ×12
Reproduction : Perform slide heavy attack with Tenet grigori in ×12
Expected result : I can perform melee with flying energy disk at the same time
Observed result : I can't damage enemies though I can do melee action when energy disk is exist
Reproduction rate : not everytime but often

On 2021-07-24 at 8:17 PM, HappyCheeseBurger said:

DESCRIPTION: While killing the Kuva Lich, I got 3 parazons correct, but it didn't ask me to let them go or to kill them. It also didn't return any stolen resources after the mission. Now the map is clear of the Kuva Lich, but I can still see them in my escape menu. Couldn't find the weapon in my foundry like others have suggested.

That's not a bug. The Lich/Sister escapes to a Railjack node where you get one last showdown with them. Kuva Liches are in Saturn Proxima and Sisters of Parvos are in Neptune Proxima. 

DESCRIPTION: Duplicate Ephemera in inventory.
VISUAL: JZ2Gpbi.png

REPRODUCTION: Kill or convert a Sister of Parvos
EXPECTED RESULT: You should only get a unique ephemera once 
OBSERVED RESULT: Getting multiple of the same ephemera in my inventory and I'm unable to sell/delete them. This bug only applies to Sisters of Parvos. I don't get duplicates of Kuva Lich ephemeras.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Each time I've killed/converted a Sister of Parvos that has an ephemera I already own. 

TYPE: In-Game, PC
DESCRIPTION: After finish the Isolation Vault Mission, we were going to initiate the Arcana Bounty and started the vote. Then the host transfer occurred and the bug arose.
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Start the vote of Arcana Bounty, and let the host transfer occur. (It can be you or host who leave the team to trigger the bug.)
EXPECTED RESULT:
 - The Arcana Bounty can be initiated when all the left teammates agree after the host transfer. (When there are 2 or more players in your squad.)
 - The Arcana Bounty should be resetted or initiated when you are the only one in the squad after the host transfer.

OBSERVED RESULT:
 - While it was me who left the team, I can't not initiate any bounty. It told me that I have a bounty chosen but I can't agree or cancel the chosen bounty, thus stopped me from accepting any bounty.
 - While it was the host who left the team, although all the left squad members can choose to agree or deny the vote, we can't start or cancel the mission when all of the squad member agrees/denies, thus stopped us from accepting any bounty.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime when a host transfer occurs. Almost 100% triggers the bug.

TYPE : In-Game

DESCRIPTION : In Corpus Railjack survival mission, Moa is randomly invisible and invulnerable to any hit scan and project tile weapon.

VISUAL :

N3yrn3y.png

REPRODUCTION : Play any Corpus Railjack survival mission.

EXPECTED RESULT : Moa is visible and vulnerable to any hit scan and project tile weapon.

OBSERVED RESULT : Moa is randomly invisible and invulnerable to any hit scan and project tile weapon.

REPRODUCTION RATE : Every time.

Hey why dont yall do something about the mastery quest up bugging out and not giving me a wep in it. and then i am having to wait 24 hours to just see the same damn thing  happen again yeah i am pissed off. learn to fix S#&$ before releasing more 

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: If i don’t hit the interact button the exact second my Sister of Parvos goes down, i am unable to interact with her at all. 

VISUAL: See attachment below

REPRODUCTION: FIght my Sister of Parvos, deplete her health bar without hitting the interact button within half a second of it emptying.

EXPECTED RESULT: Her going into her downed pose, then being able to perform the finisher.

OBSERVED RESULT: Her going into the downed pose without the option to interact. (Also me getting progressively more and more salty).

REPRODUCTION RATE: The past ten encounters with with my Sister of Parvos

I just finished the fight that should have let me convert or kill her, and I missed that half second window to interact with her. I downed her enough times one mission that she ran away since i couldn’t interact with her, and when the mission was done she mocked me that i was “Wasting my time.”

I’m so, so past done with her. I don’t even care about getting her tetra or hound anymore, I just want her gone and currently don't have the patience to repeat this mission for her. If you have something you can do on your end to just make her go away, I’d really appreciate that.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Even more bugs. Some are Mesa specific as I was playing a lot of her this past week after I forma'd her. Peacemaker seems to have gotten really buggy recently.

#1:

• TYPE: In-Game, Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: There is a high probability of Infested Spawn Pods not spawning Infested at all, causing Deimos bounties that rely on them (such as Garv's) to take much longer than they're supposed to.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/p7yvol
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Start a Deimos bounty that relies on Spawn Pods for enemy spawns, such as Hives or aid Garv stages. This seems to affect Garv's stage more.
  2. Wait for Spawn Pods to try spawning in.
  3. Watch as about half the time or more, absolutely nothing comes out except a fly buzzing sound effect.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected Infested enemies to come out of the Spawn Pods normally.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: About half the time, nothing came out of the Pods.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

#2:

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: It's possible for the exploding props in Abandoned Freightlinkers to push you under the geometry when they pop out of the wall.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/chcixw
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Start a Railjack Mission that countains an Abandoned Freightlinker Point of Interest.
  2. Enter the Freightlinker.
  3. Run past the exploding props, trying to time it so that the prop pushes you as you run past. If successful you'll be pushed under the floor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected the props to not be able to push me under the geometry.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The props were able to push me under the geometry.

#3:

• TYPE: In-Game, Mesa
  • DESCRIPTION: If you get downed as you activate Peacemaker as Mesa/Mesa Prime, you will be permanently stuck in place after you get revived, unable to move, or use abilities and weapons. /unstuck does not fix the problem. Only letting yourself get killed and reviving fixed it.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/t07eyf
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Start a mission as Mesa. In my case it was a Sisters of Parvos controlled mission - I don't know if the Sister killing me made a difference.
  2. Allow yourself to get killed by something that one-shots you (The Sister being able to one-shot you is another issue...) at the same time you activate Peacemaker.
  3. Have a teammate revive you. When you get back up you'll be locked in place (as if you're still in Peacemaker).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal functionality after getting revived.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was stuck in place and couldn't do anything.

#4:

• TYPE: In-Game, Mesa
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes if you activate Peacemaker with Mesa's Waltz equipped, Peacemaker will activate but you'll still have your primary equipped. You can see the HUD try to switch to Regulators but it switched back to my primary weapon (Tenet Envoy). You will be unable to de-activate the ability as the game thinks the ability is somehow unable to be de-activated while in use.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/6r3wg3
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Start a mission as Mesa.
  2. Try activating Peacemaker while firing your primary weapon - this might have made a difference. Being hit by a Sister Hound ability may also make a difference.
  3. If successful, your primary weapon will still be equipped during Peacemaker. You will not be able to de-activate the ability unless you "void out" of the map.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal Peacemaker functionality.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I still had my primary weapon equipped during Peacemaker. The ability could not be turned off manually.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sporadic, about 40% of the time

#5:

• TYPE: In-Game, Mesa, Deimos
  • DESCRIPTION: Peacemaker has trouble targeting Deimos Tendril Drones. Even if they're in range and you're holding the fire button, it will sometimes refuse to fire at them.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/xe54wy
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Start a Deimos Bounty as Mesa.
  2. Try activating Peacemaker while facing a Deimos Tendril Drone.
  3. Sometimes Peacemaker will just refuse to target it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal Peacemaker functionality.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Peacemaker refused to target/fire at the Tendril Drone.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Sporadic, about 50% of the time

#6:

• TYPE: In-Game, Modding, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes after using a forma to add a polarity, the weapon will not remove all "over budget" mods and instead leave you with a negative value. Mod cards can also act weird and get stuck "unfolded," even after you remove it. Even after resolving the mod points issue, switching to another configuration and then back can still make the game think you're over budget again. The problem was only fixed by exiting and reloading the mod screen.
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/vdkmx3
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Add a polarity to a weapon using a forma. In my case it was a Tenet Spirex - the extra capacity generated may cause the problem.
  2. After adding the polarity and resetting the weapon, sometimes it won't correctly remove all "over budget" mods and leave you in the negatives.
  3. This causes a whole host of UI problems as seen in the video.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected normal forma/modding functionality.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game acted like I was perpetually over budget until I left and reloaded the modding screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown, this was a very strange bug

TYPE: In-Game (Steel Path Survival - V Prime, Venus - Solo)
DESCRIPTION: When Garuda's Dread Mirror is active, the Telos Boltace's slide attack (Stormpath), prematurely ends Dread Mirror, and automatically destroys the explosive projectile generated by Dread Mirror without dealing the damage of the explosive projectile generated by Dread Mirror.
VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: As far as I can tell, after casting Dread Mirror, and having the generated explosive projectile above my head, and using the slide attack on the Telos Boltace as I was leaving the radius of Blood Altar's healing area, it ended Dread Mirror prematurely, and destroyed the generated projectile.
EXPECTED RESULT: Dread Mirror should not have been cancelled when it was, and the generated projectile should not have been deleted.
OBSERVED RESULT: Dread Mirror was cancelled and the explosive projectile was deleted without dealing the damage of the explosive projectile.
REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens once every 2-5 times I attempt to do a slide attack with the Telos Boltace while Dread Mirror is active/the generated projectile has been unused. 

Type: In-game

Description: Theorem arcanes are not working for Yareli on merulina.

Reproduction: Have Yareli with one of theorem arcanes with merulina on, secondary kitgun with one of residula arcanes. Kill enemy, randomly spawn a zone, enter it.

Expected result: working.  Observing effects of theorem arcane with corresponding visuals and increasing stacks in status bar.

Observed result: not working.

Reproduction rate: always

Type: In-game

Description: Sentinels and their weapons do not get affinity points (both own and shared) for Yareli with merulina on.

Reproduction: Have Yareli with merulina on, and not maxed sentinel or sentinel weapon.

Expected result: getting affinity points.

Observed result: not getting affinity points.  (i know, very informative. but these bugs are simple)

Reproduction rate: always

YPE: [GrendelFarm/TenetWeapons]
DESCRIPTION: [progenitor bonus damage from tenetweapons does not work in grendels missions (no mods modifier)]
VISUAL: [n/a]
REPRODUCTION: [use tenet weapons in grendel mission]
EXPECTED RESULT: [damage should have been applied]
OBSERVED RESULT: [It did NOT]
REPRODUCTION RATE: [all tenetweapons dont work as expectet]

TYPE: Sisters of Parvos / Gameplay

DESCRIPTION: It happened very often to me already, that my Sister or those of my Squadmates spawned in the extraction / teleported into the extraction / spawned during the extraction countdown, resulting in the Squad being unable to help down the Sister as we would extract immediately. This happened mainly on the Corpus Ship or Gas City tileset to me, but I've heard it happen on other tilesets as well.

REPRODUCTION: Have an active Sister and hope she spawns near the extraction

EXPECTED RESULT: Either that the Sister can't spawn near the extraction or teleport into it, or that the extraction process will be halted until the Sister is despawned.

OBSERVED RESULT: Sister spawns in the extraction and if the Squad tries to help the extraction will be forced

TYPE: In-game, possibly UI
DESCRIPTION: Loss of secondary buffs when leaving Merulina. 
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION: 

1. Equip Primary

2. Activate Merulina. This forces secondary switch. 

3. Gain secondary buffs such as galvanized mods or headshots. 

4. Deactivate Merulina. This forces primary switch. 

5. Watch all buffs disappear. 

6. quickly change to secondary and buffs are still missing. 

EXPECTED RESULT: Buffs should have remained allowing me to switch back to my secondary and continue
OBSERVED RESULT: Buffs are gone. I must start over with ramping my buffs. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on Yareli. 

TYPE: In-game
DESCRIPTION: Exiting Merulina continues status effect timer. (yareli)
VISUAL: 
REPRODUCTION:

1. be affected by fire or slash proc

2. Enter Merulina clearing procs. 

3. Exit Merulina. See remaining proc timer. 
EXPECTED RESULT: All status debuff procs should be cleared. 
OBSERVED RESULT:

I am on fire. 

I jump on Merulina and I stop being on fire. 

I jump off Merulina and I am on fire again. 
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on Yareli. 

Archived