Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corrupted Holokey Changes

[DE]Rebecca

All good changes but it still feels like the drop rate isn't working as intended. I'd even take lower amounts if it was more guaranteed, say 1 key per void storm or something so the grind at least felt like I was making traction instead of 10 runs of nothing and then suddenly some keys.

It really is just too crowded on the reward table to "feel" like a 1/3rd chance.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Corrupted Holokey Changes: 

• In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete! 

• Corrupted Holokey drop amounts have been increased in Void Storms! Void Storms in the Veil Proxima will now drop 10 (vs 6) to make the hardest content the most rewarding. The rest have all had their amounts increased by 1. 

•  

Yeah after doing 6 missions without a single holokey drop just now this change doesn't feel like it's going to change much for me, I've constantly had worse what 37,5% droprate on these things and quite frankly I rather do anything else than even think about playing this.... thing.

Holokeys should be guaranteed to drop from voidstorms. Also you are punishing solo players with showdown mission completion, not everyone wants to do the last showdown with 3 other people.

do you guys planning to run a script to give holokeys to people who killed bunch of sisters already ?

I personally killed 49 sisters. i have all 7 of the ephemeras. i have all 8 of the sister weapons on %60 and in the elements i want. I have no reason to get and kill another sister and i almost killed all of my sisters in public matchmaking. 

We are talking about 175+ holokeys that i didn't get because i played the update as soon as it come out

Still doesn't address a run of bad luck being so demoralizing. Why not lower the drop amounts but increase the drop rates? Hell, make them a guaranteed drop but only give out 1-4 (lith-axi) keys and bump up the prices a bit if that devalues them too much.

Same should be done for Vitus Essence.

If we still don't have a 100% chance of dropping Corrupted Holokey, then the Resource Booster could double the amount (if it drops)?
I've spent more than an hour grind lately, and I haven't had any Holo from missions. 🙃

Anyway: thanks for extra drop. 💗

Why is Sevagoth in the drop table? Same annoyance with Epitaph and similar drops consuming Drop Table Space that have no real value (credits aren't value to me). Would like to see Duplicate Protection for items that have an exceptional loss of interest to me after having 2 of them. ie. When holding one unbuilt Blueprint of that reward roll, give me something else.

Good I guess for the people that still need to farm. I got one of each weapon. I'm done with Void Storms and Corrupted Holokeys until more get added.

Although for me, the amount was fine for each mission. I was just tired of getting Sevagoth parts more times than anything else. 

Speaking for myself. I would have preferred Veil dropped say 5 holokeys but guaranteed after every Veil mission. 

Good start but the voidstorm drop tabstill is a bit annoying as the drop rates have not changed. Also, the other rewards from the droptable are still there and some of the rewards are just annoying to get when you are just farming keys but you get just a Sevagoth part 4 times in a row.

Yeah issue isn't quantity of the keys but the "quality" of the drop chance, raising the number of keys given isn't going to help if you rarely ever see em' in the first place.

I'd rather you guys work on Yareli, she's fun at times but is also godawful. 

9 minutes ago, _Tormex_ said:

I like how all the people complaining about the holokey drop rates were probably also complaining about the Sevagoth part droprates.

sevagoth drop rates were never a problem. and you didn't need to farm sevagoth multiple times, only 2 times and most ppl could get 2 sets in 2-3 hours max and that was it, there's nothing to complain there.

17 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Tenno,

Our Sisters of Parvos Update launched earlier this month, and was quickly followed by TennoCon 2021. We Hotfixed a lot of essential things before we held our event, and we’ve had ample time to read feedback, review stats, and see how players are engaging with all things Proxima regions. The feedback has been great, and we intend on making a change to Corrupted Holokeys.  

When it comes to introducing new avenues for gear in Warframe, our intention is always striking a balance of recognizing all players ‘start from 0’ when it comes to new systems. In the case of Tenet Melee weapons and Corrupted Holokeys, there are two things in play - 4 day inventory rotations, and Corrupted Holokey acquisition. Because of the 4 day rotation, we agree that the Corrupted Holokey acquisition can be increased so players have an easier time earning them while they play, and also connect them more to the Sisters of Parvos.

Corrupted Holokey Changes: 

• In the final Railjack Showdown node for a Sister of Parvos, each Sister will give each squad member 1 Corrupted Holokey at End-of-Mission whether you Vanquish or Convert them! This means a Squad of 4 can leave with 4 Corrupted Holokeys each on Showdown mission complete! 

• Corrupted Holokey drop amounts have been increased in Void Storms! Void Storms in the Veil Proxima will now drop 10 (vs 6) to make the hardest content the most rewarding. The rest have all had their amounts increased by 1. 

See you in the next few weeks with these changes on all platforms, Tenno!

And where is compensation for those people who have farmed keys right after the update? It`s not fair that you change smth to be better only after weeks after new patch. We wasted some time grinding on that staff and now we won`t get any compensation? 

Maybe I'm missing something, but this is absolutely still not good enough. 

Max 4 holokeys tagged on to lich vanquish and a few more from voidstorms? To say nothing of the disappointing key drop chance, the expense of each individual weapon, being locked to one per each weapon per rotation, players not having autonomy over status and still having 25% status instances (i.e. +2.7% status increase to existing weapons).

The tenet melee grind is still almost as insulting as the jugulus/saxum mod grind.

Sorry to complain because I was actually waiting for a change with the Holo Keys but you are not addressing the main problem here, the amount of key wasn't the problem at all, 5 of them on Pluto was actually a fair amount, the problem is the drop chance, if it was a 50% chance or a 60% then things would be different, even if you had just 4 on the hardest one but 100% of chance of getting them, even that would be good.

Today I did 9 rounds on void storms, and just got holo keys once, void storms are really long to do, and doesn't guarantee the drop at all, could we please rise a little bit the drop chance?

Since the drop rate hasn’t changed, which leaves a lot of us in rng hell, it means that we will have to kill 40 sisters of Pavros to farm a weapon, requiring 40 coins, 13 + sets of runes, and a boggling variable of hours to complete.

10 keys in veil don’t mean anything if they don’t drop!

Archived