Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRIME VAULT

-IGRIS-

3 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

What do you mean?  This unvaulting will likely feature the same Rhino/Nyx relics that it always does, as it has happened numerous times over the years.  They don't need to tweak any relics to account for currently available primes because unvaulted relics never do.

Look at the relics that are from the current unvaulting: Chroma and Zephyr.  They only feature prime pieces for those frames and their associated weapons.

What makes this unvaulting unique is that Nyx is already permanently unvaulted in RJ.

Oh, sorry, I think I misunderstood you, since to be honest I think they are looking for new data they can determine from this rather than just the convenience of what they can manage. Since if that were the case (and you are right with your post here, likely featuring the same relics that usually does) that same approach applies to many other Frames that have been unvaulted before, but then they would also save themselves the trouble of whats happening now with people and Nyx feedback/reactions. 

So I just came up with a random dumb thing to say to sound like I was agreeing with you whilst also personally thinking its still actually about some sort of data collecting (its not like it will take much effort, since its numbers they can analyse much much later) but in my attempt to be courteous and agreeable (since I think what you said could be correct, but it would be weird for them to not also choose from the options they do have) I didn't take time to think how Relics would work. My bad lol. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Oh, sorry, I think I misunderstood you, since to be honest I think they are looking for new data they can determine from this rather than just the convenience of what they can manage. Since if that were the case (and you are right with your post here, likely featuring the same relics that usually does) that same approach applies to many other Frames that have been unvaulted before, but then they would also save themselves the trouble of whats happening now with people and Nyx feedback/reactions. 

So I just came up with a random dumb thing to say to sound like I was agreeing with you whilst also personally thinking its still actually about some sort of data collecting (its not like it will take much effort, since its numbers they can analyse much much later) but in my attempt to be courteous and agreeable (since I think what you said could be correct, but it would be weird for them to not also choose from the options they do have) I didn't take time to think how Relics would work. My bad lol. 

Thank you for clarifying.

I still think your "use this as data" theory makes every bit as much sense as the "DE is too busy to do a new unvaulting, so they're recycling old relics/promotional materials."

DE just announced that the next dual vault will be Nyx and Rhino. Rhino is a fan favorite and hasn't been out for a while, so no questions there. That being said, Nyx is unvaulted. Will DE plan to add other frames to railjack at the time of release (like Ash, for example) or what?

seems Nyx and Rhino are going to become the new Frost and Ember. also, I'm guessing this means that even though Prime frames could now have permanently unvaulted relics, they will still get unvaulted access too so that people can get their accessories, which isn't a bad thing, it's just that it means waiting longer for an unvault people might actually want. 

I just want Nidus Prime already. 

Please let us have "Mag Prime Vault"

Switch only had access to Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra "Prime Vault" for aprox. 2 months over 2 years ago when Switch Tenno were new players.

With this in mind, I would like to request that the next "Prime Vault" include Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime along with the Distilling Extractor Prime.

We Switch Tenno were just 2 months into our Warframe experience when the Mag Prime Vault ended on January 15, 2019, over two years ago.

Please refer to the number of non-transferred accounts on Switch which contain Mag Prime.

I already own both of these vaults and their accessories...

The fact that Nyx was permanently unvaulted is just another reason for me to show no interest in this unvaulting. Hopefully, my boy, Nidus Prime, comes out soon so that I actually have a genuine reason to start farming for relics again.

• "We were led astray. We forgot Mag Prime, so when that Nyx Prime Vault came, we were not prepared. This is how we failed the Mag Prime. You went into stasis, but not me. I searched the long path for redemption, for the kind of balance only Rhino and Mag Prime Vault access can create. Now I return, only to find the Tenno debating if  we need to accept Nyx Prime Vault access for the sake of cosmetics. Horrors from beyond the Prime Vault rotations are coming. You must prepare. You must accept "FreeMagPrime. Let it be your teacher and I its humble guide. For true balance can only be found in Rhino and Mag Prime Vault access with Nyx Prime accessories. #FreeMagPrime  "

look at them, they come to this forum, when they know they are not pure: the Tenno use the Mag prime relics, but they are mere trespassers: only I , robotwars7, know the true power of the Unvaulting. the Prime Vault was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Nyx Prime access, the unvault called to me, it brought me here, and here I was reborn!. we cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Prime Vault. behold the Tenno, come to purchase items from this realm. my brothers, did I not tell of this day, did I not prophesize this moment? now I will stop them, now I am changed. reborn through the energy of Prime Vault, forever bound to the Market Console. let it be known, if the Tenno want true value for money, they will lay down their arms and wait for the arrival of the next Unvaulting. it is time, I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of the Prime Vault; they will learn it's simple truth. the Tenno are lost, and they will complain, but I robotwars7, will cleanse this place of their impurity!

Archived