Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PRIME VAULT

-IGRIS-

2 hours ago, Hayrack said:

I wonder which items will enter the vault next. Is there a tracker somewhere?

Kind of, yes, the Vault is really reliable for the first 'when it goes into the Vault' part.

This is purely based on what Prime Access is currently the oldest. There are usually 7-8 Prime Warframes in circulation, plus 2-3 from the Vault itself on their own schedule. When the new Prime Access comes out, the oldest one in circulation goes into the Vault.

So this time will be... hang on, I'm checking against the release order list and the current 'in the vault' list on the Wiki...

Atlas Prime. Along with the Tekko Prime and Dethcube Prime.

hace 45 minutos, ReddyDisco dijo:

Should be soon, this is just speculation but i think chroma might get unvaulted next

/s

hace 6 horas, V2lkyr dijo:

Can't wait for Chroma Prime unvault 😩

hace 6 horas, (XBOX)C11H22O11 dijo:

It should be this month, Chroma and Hydroid probably getting unvaulted next

... isn't Chroma Prime actually unvaulted ... like right now ... meaning it's available ... and has been unvaulted for the past 3 months ...

2 minutes ago, Galantys said:

... isn't Chroma Prime actually unvaulted ... like right now ... meaning it's available ... and has been unvaulted for the past 3 months ...

It's a joke, Chroma was unvaulted only a lil time after he was vaulted instead of a warframe that has been vaulted for longer or wasn't unvaulted at all and is older than Chroma prime like Hydroid

seriously?? nyx and rhino? unvaulting chroma moments after he was vaulted was bad enough, but unvaulting nyx, a warframe that is LITERALLY AN EVERGREEN is just getting insane. these prime unvaultings are a joke. it literally feels like de is picking these to be bad on purpose. 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)CosmicBees said:

seriously?? nyx and rhino? unvaulting chroma moments after he was vaulted was bad enough, but unvaulting nyx, a warframe that is LITERALLY AN EVERGREEN is just getting insane. these prime unvaultings are a joke. it literally feels like de is picking these to be bad on purpose. 

I mean, I want the Nyx Prime Accesories. So I'm fine with this lol.

Archived