Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave: Prime Vault: Hotfix 30.6.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Aeoni said:

Ah, then it's a matter of personal interest.

I am happy about the Transmission Palette, which I missed previously, and I do like the look of the Ephemera. And more Umbra Forma is nice as well. Together with the stuff from the shop this is enough for me, but I understand that we all have different expectations and needs. :3

(I'd be really bored with yet another landing craft / landing craft skin. I have so many already and you can only use one at a time anyway; I rarely ever switch them around.)

Hope the next bit of NW will have something that appeals to you too.

i had a long break from the game back when the nightwave landing craft was in the reward track and by the time i was back it was already too late to reach rank 30, now it's been about a year and i was hoping it would get introduced again but it didn't happen ...

You missed:

-Tenet envoy still broken on specters 

-Corrupted holokey grind still unrealistic 

-Hounds/companions still can't use sister ephemeras despite the launcher page showing just that 

-Galvanized CO mods still broken on projectiles 

Thanks for the hotfix but I think this relationship isnt working out for either of us anymore.

*First post was deleted for something that ive said multiple times b4 but ig a mod didnt like it.*

*If that was the case please DM me and tell me why or else there was no real reason for the deletion.*

On another note will there ever be an orb kill counter on the profile.

Will gross income show your real gross income and not just pure credits picked up but counting the credits at the end mission screen to accurately measure ones gross income. 

I have some requests:

1) Depowered liches, they have too much resistance to damage;

2) Increased the drop rate of the ambassador, or make it dropable after 20 minutes;

3) Make the Murmurs of the Kuva Lichs similar to those of the Sisters, they are too many;

4) Fixed Mesa's fourth ability, where it is not possible to shoot immediately after activating it. I have to click several times to be able to shoot;

5) Why when I unlock a two-terminal door I can't use a skill right away, but I have to wait a few seconds?;

6) When will you do some rework for Hydroid and Yareli? They really need it.

On 2021-08-10 at 8:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Added the intro cinematics to both the Kuva Lich and Sister Showdown as seen in the original Kuva Lich fight debut! 

Is it really? Because I don't know if I had bugged instance or not but (Lich was created before today update but fought after the hotfix), my Lich just now wasn't on the bridge of the ship, didn't say a word towards me, and there was no cool camera spin like in your "original Kuva Lich fight debut". I only had ~15 seconds of very awkward silence.

I was really expecting this intro to play.

<I'm removing the png link because it's glitching for some reason on the forum>

Not just Lich standing in a random room silently. I really do hope it was just a bug.

Edit: I guess it wasn't a bug because it happened a second time with a new Lich. It's not a cinematic that was shown in the original Kuva Lich fight debut. I don't understand why you are refering to it as it's the same when clearly it's not even close. It's underwhelming and pointless.

So virtually every other Sister that spawns is going to still freeze (immune) and lock out other Sisters from spawning on a failed parazon sequence? 

Also good to see the 4(maybe 5?) year streak of broken Dark Split-Sword holster animations is still running strong. 

What about the 100 block/ignore limit? There are far more then 100 people in warframe looking to annoy you, mess with you, etc. 

This is like if you could only fire 100 employee's, and after the 100th you needed to hire one back by law, there is a reason for having fired/ignored them in the first place.

Hi!!  Thanks for the update, but I see that no one has spoke about trinity's bless going on cooldown of (up to) 45 seconds in Eidolon hunts. Is this intended or has no one reported this yet? 

Would love to see it fixed because Simaris in Eidolons kinda slows us down.

hace 24 minutos, TakasuNight dijo:

3) Make the Murmurs of the Kuva Lichs similar to those of the Sisters, they are too many;

I would ask for the contrary, increase the murmurs for sisters to same amount as liches. It's embarrassing how simple their farm is in comparison with liches. It took me 2 days to get enough kuva heks for 60% by valence fusion, while I know people who got every sister weapon, hound and ephemera in 4 days, because they literally take less than hour and a half to complete, which is dissapointing imo after being accustomed to the standard lich farm for years. Sister's murmurs farm is non-existant at all 😒

Archived