Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma and MR future changes

ZeroX4

I just read trough this

And to my understanding it will be harder to say "mastery rank dont mean anything"

Regardless of that id say its a cool idea
Imagine leveling idk mesa's regulators even as MR10 he will be able to actually use them and contribute to leveling process on hydron or whatever
Even better he will in fact want to use them since that would mean faster leveling regulators or mesa to begin with

And then i read some posts under it and i see ppl care to ask for option to bring warframes under rank 30 to sortie?
Someone even complained that because he had nidus prime not at rank 30 he couldnt take it to sortie huh?
Well how about ranking up nidus prime to rank 30 and then go to sortie maybe?

Correct me if im wrong but was sortie made for us to prepare our EQ for a set of 3 missions and not to rank that EQ up?

Anyway what i see as main advantage from this change imagine what would happen to hydron and SO/ESO/RJ
Ppl would at last move their butts from there and start ranking up in regular mission well maybe?

Because we could just play the game as we want do what we want and our junk would rank up on its own
Id say that would be some heavy QoL change

Just grasp the number of us not forming something because "ehh, taking it to specific mission sitting in there just to rank it up? Hard pass"
And after that change holy moly

I know this is also towards spending more formas by us but damn this is 1 instance i can say where "wolf is full and sheep are whole"

And here is my issue with the idea i mean IF and thats big IF we can go to sortie with warframes under rank 30
After i polarized my warframe with forma (L1 here) i have my polarization in mod slot i want and access to all abilities at their full potential
What would be the point for me to maxing it out back to 30?

If i for example just want to create specific build like for example i found some build for idk wisp or nova or loki for plague star which i dont use everyday
I could just put last forma and leave that warframes with that

I know we didnt get that QoL change yet so many things could be different
But what if there was some benefit for actually reaching rank 30 with warframe?
I have no idea what it could be but am i the only1 here believing there should be some?

23 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And here is my issue with the idea i mean IF and thats big IF we can go to sortie with warframes under rank 30
After i polarized my warframe with forma (L1 here) i have my polarization in mod slot i want and access to all abilities at their full potential
What would be the point for me to maxing it out back to 30?

Are we gonna get all frames upgrades (health/armor/shield)? If not then your frame may be weaker.

21 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Anyway what i see as main advantage from this change imagine what would happen to hydron and SO/ESO/RJ
Ppl would at last move their butts from there and start ranking up in regular mission well maybe?

It depends on few things:

- as above, are we gonna get frames upgrades?

- Player level

If you are MR 10, maybe without Reactor on your frame then you have like maybe 20 points with Aura (I don't remember numbers). That player most likely want to level it fast to get that 30-40 points. Their frame may be weaker (above: frame upgrades) but they may not have mods or enough points to spare.

On other hand something closer to MR 30 will get pretty much upgraded frame. It maybe weaker (above: frame upgrades) but a player can put some mods and it would be fine. I'm MR 25 I can see how I can level them faster in "normal" missions.

22 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And then i read some posts under it and i see ppl care to ask for option to bring warframes under rank 30 to sortie?
Someone even complained that because he had nidus prime not at rank 30 he couldnt take it to sortie huh?
Well how about ranking up nidus prime to rank 30 and then go to sortie maybe?

Correct me if im wrong but was sortie made for us to prepare our EQ for a set of 3 missions and not to rank that EQ up?

Fully upgraded requirement is to make people  be prepared. Now your MR 30 person is probably more than prepared even without fully ranked frame.

All abilities ranked/maxed < much faster Stealth kill multiplier leveling. That is the only thing matters about releveling stuff in warframe.

Other stuff like regular gameplay, people simply stick to others and use guns (if so, if any).

It doesn't change that much, when being frankly and realistic.

Some changes about going though that abomination of redoing that stuff multiple times, over and over and over and over again with a single item, in combination with mastery rank would have been more appreciated.

idgaf about "mastery rank matters" since i always love to be a top rank character in any game if possible. even though people can use their abilities now, lets not assume everyone will contribute, which is fine since it's players choice and i have the choice to leave the session if it's bothering me that other person is leeching of me. 

this is good change and actually makes leveling warframe faster even without boosters for me.

8 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

And to my understanding it will be harder to say "mastery rank dont mean anything"

I think you're missing the other half of that phrase, Zero.

The phrase is 'Mastery doesn't mean anything, until it does'.

The origins of that phrase come from the argument that, because MR is a scale of how much Stuff you have levelled, not a scale of how much content or skill you have, it doesn't mean anything as a scale of how good or bad a Player is at the game.

I have encountered several high MR players that don't understand basics in this game. One of them I encountered back when MR 18 was the cap honestly believed that Life Support in Survival was a duration refresh, not a percentage refresh. His argument was that, because a Tower replenished 30% Life Support then that meant it added over 1 minute of time to the counter. As we all know, this is incorrect in the specific case that you activate the tower when your total Life Support is over 70%, because it caps at 100% and starts counting down from there. This person needed to actually activate a tower at 80% and look at how fast it went from 100% to 99% to believe the other players in the Survival.

The 'until it does' is for exactly situations like this Topic. MR only means anything in terms of actual Grind. It increases your daily caps, it adds starting Mod Points, and it allows base access to the higher MR gear that comes out (which is only really valid up to around MR 18 these days).

And now, with these abilities being ranked based on your MR, there is suddenly incentive to get your MR up to 30. Being able to permanently have your Warframe Abilities ranked, even after Forma, is a pretty good goal to work towards, and it does mean that even at MR 10 you have access to those abilities in their base form. It... how shall I put this... evens the playing field a little as far as levelling Warframes goes because the current situation is that Warframes with a 'kill' ability on their 1 or 2 are far easier to level up than frames with that damage ability on their 4.

Having access to even the base level of your abilities does allow a frame to level up faster, improving the experience of Forma.

That said...

On the topic of your actual post; the allowance of frames bypassing the Rank 30 requirement on things like Sorties (which also applies for Elite Sanctuary Onslaught), is probably not going to happen.

Unless.

DE allows MR 30 players to do so.

Why? Because this means that all of their abilities are Ranked and ready to use, just like a Rank 30 Warframe would be.

But I still don't think it's going to happen, because the Rank 30 lock isn't really to prevent people without a complete build, or without ranked Abilities to go there, if it was then it would also have requirements for all Mod Slots to be filled or similar, to at least simulate a complete build. No... It's a way to get players to do the minimum requirement and rank up the frame before they attempt the content, and in places like ESO it's a way to prevent a lot of the Leeching that happens on other game modes. Can't leech Affinity for your Warframe if your Warframe must be max-rank to attend ^^

As a side note; because I have frames fully ranked and with complete builds on that I hardly ever need to touch that can do Sortie content, for any other frames I literally do leave them in not-fully-ranked states after the last Forma already, because it's a pain to level them more. This, at least, will allow me to do that freely ^^

52 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

And thats the point i am prepared you are also we could alone carry whole squad on unprepared players
Now imagine MR10 with well bloody mesa on sortie defense with 3 mods (on other hand we could mr10 player with rank 30 mesa with only 2 mods in)

And Frame rank 30 with wrong setup could fail Sortie as well.

53 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

lets say i just see how ppl could abuse it and use sortie as means to rank up especially when we have eximus stronghold def

That's "good" for us and bad for DE, I guess.

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

Congratulations, you are done with formaing that frame. Now you can use it for whatever content you forma'd it for.

Yeah i did and i can thats my point
What is there for me to go that extra step to rank it up back to 30 if i know i wont need to shove in another forma?

43 minutes ago, quxier said:

And Frame rank 30 with wrong setup could fail Sortie as well.

That's "good" for us and bad for DE, I guess.

Id say it will be "good" for making more players use forums
Imagine all that rage posts about afk players with un ranked warframes in sortie

22 minutes ago, Joezone619 said:

I honestly see a non-change here. This won't matter until someone hits MR 20+, certainly won't help new players, or players who don't care about MR.

it does help new players though, since it means that youd have all 4 powers from the start of a forma if you are anywhere above MR 10.

as for the sortie thing, I think you should be able to go into a sortie with an unmaxed frame if youre mr 30+. an MR 30 should most certainly be able to handle something as easy as a sortie mission, even if you dont have the stat increases from leveling up

7 hours ago, quxier said:

Are we gonna get all frames upgrades (health/armor/shield)? If not then your frame may be weaker.

This is true, but taking into account this more affects higher level, more experienced players, that reduction in stats won't mean too much for the vast majority of content.  At LR1, it basically means my gear will always be at close to full power relative to forma and mod investment, no matter what level it is. 

This makes sense from both a reward for investment into the system standpoint as well as an in-universe standpoint because having a very high mastery rank should mean that you gain a better, faster understanding of a new piece of gear even if you haven't ever touched it.  You have a massive foundation of mastery of other gear to stand on when building your affinity for something new.  This is how it works with learning skills in real life as well.  Huge amounts of experience in something related will carry over when learning something new.  At the job I'm at now I picked up skill with a new (to me) process for welding.  Because of the extensive experience I have with many other types of welding I picked it up very quickly.  So to me this forma change makes perfect sense.

People have been screaming for years that MR doesn't matter, and I have always disagreed.  I know people don't like being judged by it, but even though it's not an end-all-be-all indicator of skill or game knowledge, in the majority of cases it is a good baseline indicator of about where someone is in the game.  You know what they potentially do and don't have access to.  You can get a quick read on a ballpark of how long they've been playing which based on knowledge of grind times for various things like mods and endo, you can even judge what level of modding they're capable of and the ranks on those mods.  You can get an idea of if they're even going to know how the mechanics for certain content works.  Of course it's much closer to gray than black and white and there are plenty of low ranked players that can hold their own in harder content and high ranked hydron warriors that don't understand any part of the game outside of sitting on a cryopod, but MR is still a decent indicator of who you're playing with most of the time.

Player analysis aside, MR means higher caps for daily standing and focus which means faster ranking through syndicates and focus schools.  Higher Void Trace caps mean more consecutive attempts at getting rare prime part drops and less wasted traces if you run too long in an endless fissure without running the math and making a few radiants.  A bigger trace bank is always nice.  Most importantly to me is the fact that higher MR means higher starting mod capacity when you're ranking something up.  The MR 30 grind was worth it to me just for the fact that my gear loses no mod capacity when I stick a forma on it.  Given the number of new players I've seen complain about not being able to fit mods on low level gear, you'd think more people would have wanted to grind up to high 20's MR at least just to mitigate that massive headache.  It also ties back into that baseline assumption of what you can expect out of your team based on MR.  If there's an MR5 in your squad with a rank 0 weapon, they probably have like 1 unranked mod on that weapon if anything.  You know that automatically because you know that they only have 5 starting mod cap, no matter how many forma are on it.  

MR, even past MR16, absolutely matters in one way or another, even without this forma change.  People act like it doesn't because they don't want to be looked down on by certain types of players who will use it as a means to condescend rather than just using it to gauge expectations for a mission.  I get that, but to say it means absolutely nothing like so many do just isn't correct imo.  I'm glad they're putting more things in the game that encourage ranking up through the system, and hope they continue to do so.

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

This is true, but taking into account this more affects higher level, more experienced players, that reduction in stats won't mean too much for the vast majority of content.  At LR1, it basically means my gear will always be at close to full power relative to forma and mod investment, no matter what level it is. 

Haven't you even tried to put more % in your kuva weapon? Or haven't you put mod that just very small amount of damage because you can? Or haven't you upgraded your mod that requires few M credits and lot of Endo just to get 15% more?

Things like this may not be top priorities but there are things you may want at least a little.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

Haven't you even tried to put more % in your kuva weapon? Or haven't you put mod that just very small amount of damage because you can? Or haven't you upgraded your mod that requires few M credits and lot of Endo just to get 15% more?

Things like this may not be top priorities but there are things you may want at least a little.

I sincerely don't understand the point you were trying to make here.  I have absolutely got my gear and mods maxed out.  What does that have to do with a frame being weaker for the very limited time it will have lower health, shields and energy?  It's not like MR30's are going to be out here slapping a forma on their frame and then not leveling it back up to 30 lol.  It will be very close to max power for me even unranked because my mods will all still be there because I have full mod cap available at rank 0 because I am LR1.  The abilities will all be at max rank, affected by my max rank mods which means I will have a full build relative to forma count.  The only difference with an unranked frame will be lower health, shields and energy.  I'm pretty sure I can handle an Axi fissure with lowered EHP and energy pool lmao.

It just means I don't have to sit on Hydron to forma a frame. 

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

I sincerely don't understand the point you were trying to make here.  I have absolutely got my gear and mods maxed out.  What does that have to do with a frame being weaker for the very limited time it will have lower health, shields and energy?  It's not like MR30's are going to be out here slapping a forma on their frame and then not leveling it back up to 30 lol.  It will be very close to max power for me even unranked because my mods will all still be there because I have full mod cap available at rank 0 because I am LR1.  The abilities will all be at max rank, affected by my max rank mods which means I will have a full build relative to forma count.  The only difference with an unranked frame will be lower health, shields and energy.  I'm pretty sure I can handle an Axi fissure with lowered EHP and energy pool lmao.

It just means I don't have to sit on Hydron to forma a frame. 

Ok,, but what about something like 20-29 MR?

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Ok,, but what about something like 20-29 MR?

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

it basically means my gear

20 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

It will be very close to max power for me even unranked

I was very specific with my wording and yet here we are.

EDIT to add that even for those levels they will still see a benefit because they will still have more power than they currently do because of the changes.  If I understood them correctly on the stream an MR 20 will have all abilities unlocked at level 2 when their frame is rank 0.  If they don't increase base EHP/energy values the same way they do ability levels it will still have very little effect for a large portion of the content people play.  That's an "if" though because they haven't said either way as far as I'm aware, though I am open to being corrected on that.  If they make it to where you get literally everything like it's max rank and just have to re-level it as a formality to putting on another forma, that's even better.  But I don't think it will matter much either way.

regarding the Sortie restrictions, it's mainly because Sorties were originally suppsoed to be "endgame", so in that context having to at least bring ranked gear doesn't seem all that bad, when they certainly could have made it more strict (having a certain minimum amount of damage on each weapon for example). of course we now know that Sorties aren't really endgame now, but it was one of DE's main attempts at it. should the restriction be removed? probably, since I've used underlevelled frames on Steel Path with no problems, as long as you bring one decent weapon you should be fine.

regarding Formas, now that we keep both our mod capacity AND our powers, I question what the point is of going through the levelling process any more? not because it takes a long time, it doesn't. it just seems unnecessary now because before, the reason to rank up after Forma'ing was to get your mod capacity and powers back: now I see no reason why Forma's shouldn't just add a polarity without resetting level. I'm not too worried about people putting lots of Forma on instantly because of them taking so long to build, and not having to spend time running missions just to re-level gear would be seen as an improvement by many, I'm sure.

22 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Why? It still matters as little as before because this is simply a strength increase when you still need to forma and level a frame.

18 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

What is there for me to go that extra step to rank it up back to 30 if i know i wont need to shove in another forma?

What extra step? You likely put in that last forma because you intend to play the frame, it isnt like you need to go out of your way to gain affinity. It comes with whatever you do with that frame. 

9 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

I was very specific with my wording and yet here we are.

You weren't very specific in your first post and I'm, more or less, replying to that. You specified it later but I weren't very precise either. However I don't think we want argue about this useless stuffs (who is right or wrong, if I made mistake etc) so let move on:

9 hours ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

EDIT to add that even for those levels they will still see a benefit because they will still have more power than they currently do because of the changes.  If I understood them correctly on the stream an MR 20 will have all abilities unlocked at level 2 when their frame is rank 0.  If they don't increase base EHP/energy values the same way they do ability levels it will still have very little effect for a large portion of the content people play.  That's an "if" though because they haven't said either way as far as I'm aware, though I am open to being corrected on that.  If they make it to where you get literally everything like it's max rank and just have to re-level it as a formality to putting on another forma, that's even better.  But I don't think it will matter much either way.

I like how you removed few "lol" or "lmao" and make it more professional.

Joking aside, as you said MR20's stats (and I would say ~MR20+) would have not huge difference in gameplay. There is still something missing. Some mission may require (or at least what player think). We are talking about player that may still lack some knowledge (or for other reason don't want to use certain things).

However we no longer needs "leveling up" missions to level up our frames. I go to certain low-level mission just to level up my frame enough to use all abilities. I can go to some higher missions when I have access all abilities. I find it slower but more enjoyable. With access to all abilities (even better if they are somehow leveled - I'm MR 25) I could pick more interesting missions. I think you said something like this but removed that (I think it was last line and something about Hydron before that line).

You are, as fair I remember, LR1. You probably have access to more things that can mitigate lack of certain stat(s)/skills. You won't notice too much change (compared to something like ~MR20). However there still something missing that you want to "fix'. That's why I mentioned kuva weapons. I have 56% on my Chackhurr. 4% more percent is not worth the effort to actively farm it (or buy from other players). However I've been playing some mission and I've killed a larving with Chackhur. I killed it because I don't really want other weapons. Now my Lich sitting on Earth taunting me (cute little thing). I will kill him someday but I don't need to rush. With frames it's even more "effortless". You just need to play it. It's easy (with certain exception like Ivara). You won't probably go to certain node to level it up. You will level it up without thinking about leveling it up. It's changed from "I want to level my frame up to rank 30" to "I want this frame at rank 30 but I can rank it up everywhere".

19 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

regarding the Sortie restrictions, it's mainly because Sorties were originally suppsoed to be "endgame", so in that context having to at least bring ranked gear doesn't seem all that bad, when they certainly could have made it more strict (having a certain minimum amount of damage on each weapon for example). of course we now know that Sorties aren't really endgame now, but it was one of DE's main attempts at it. should the restriction be removed? probably, since I've used underlevelled frames on Steel Path with no problems, as long as you bring one decent weapon you should be fine.

regarding Formas, now that we keep both our mod capacity AND our powers, I question what the point is of going through the levelling process any more? not because it takes a long time, it doesn't. it just seems unnecessary now because before, the reason to rank up after Forma'ing was to get your mod capacity and powers back: now I see no reason why Forma's shouldn't just add a polarity without resetting level. I'm not too worried about people putting lots of Forma on instantly because of them taking so long to build, and not having to spend time running missions just to re-level gear would be seen as an improvement by many, I'm sure.

We do know that according to our MR we will have access to higher rank abilities and mod capacity regardless of warframes rank
But we yet dont know will it affect stats
In most cases for higher rank players we cant care less for having 150 or 500 energy/shield/armor or HP doing most of the content

In my case if i need to forma warframe 3 times after 2 formas ranking up would be important just to shove in another forma
But after 3rd forma i would see no reason to speed rank up again and i bet many of us will just feel the same

While lower MR players will most likely just want to play the game instead of sitting in hydron until their warframes are usable again
Just keep in mind the difference between having access to weak ability and not having that access at all

11 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Why? It still matters as little as before because this is simply a strength increase when you still need to forma and level a frame.

What extra step? You likely put in that last forma because you intend to play the frame, it isnt like you need to go out of your way to gain affinity. It comes with whatever you do with that frame. 

Always when i meet random player around MR 10-20 and they say master rank does not matter i show them how much plat i have
Which was made over selling syndicate weapons and magus repair (which you buy for standing)
And while they still dont get them i explain to them how much per day standing i can gain how much trades per day i can do and how much mod capacity i start with after forming something

Then they start to realize yes mastery rank does not mean someone is uber pro or even a better player than lower MR player
It does not make someone automatically 1 person arsenal who can carry whole squad
But MR itself gives such benefits it do matters because they make quick calculation where syndicate weapons are best example
Selling 1 syndicate weapon which you get each 3-5 days just for playing a game and selling it for lets say 40 plat
Or sitting at lower MR and acquiring that weapon once per 12 days kinda makes difference

Now in addition to that with upcoming forma changes a new argument will be made
Access to abilities after forming something

What you understand by "MR does not mean anything"?
I understand someone wants to tell me that i wont have any proper advantage of being higher MR other than well being higher MR
Some ppl confuse it with "MR does not mean the quality of a player"

Kinda same as levels in mmorpgs it does not mean how good of a player someone is but how long he play

And thats why i stated that now it will be harder to say MR dont mean anything and not that now no1 will be able to say that

13 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

Always when i meet random player around MR 10-20 and they say master rank does not matter i show them how much plat i have
Which was made over selling syndicate weapons and magus repair (which you buy for standing)
And while they still dont get them i explain to them how much per day standing i can gain how much trades per day i can do and how much mod capacity i start with after forming something

Then they start to realize yes mastery rank does not mean someone is uber pro or even a better player than lower MR player
It does not make someone automatically 1 person arsenal who can carry whole squad
But MR itself gives such benefits it do matters because they make quick calculation where syndicate weapons are best example
Selling 1 syndicate weapon which you get each 3-5 days just for playing a game and selling it for lets say 40 plat
Or sitting at lower MR and acquiring that weapon once per 12 days kinda makes difference

Now in addition to that with upcoming forma changes a new argument will be made
Access to abilities after forming something

What you understand by "MR does not mean anything"?
I understand someone wants to tell me that i wont have any proper advantage of being higher MR other than well being higher MR
Some ppl confuse it with "MR does not mean the quality of a player"

Kinda same as levels in mmorpgs it does not mean how good of a player someone is but how long he play

And thats why i stated that now it will be harder to say MR dont mean anything and not that now no1 will be able to say that

But you can make the exact same plat doing other things. 10 plat per day, which would equal 1 syndicate weapon each 4-5 days, can be ground through fissures really quick aswell. And they are unlimited.

And MR is far from levels in MMORPGs. Levels in those game are in one way or another always directly tied to your effective power.

As I've said in other threads about MR previously, it matters up to the point where you unlock the last weapon since it actually ties into progression and power, after that it is highly personal if it has any value for you or not. MR is not universally of any value. And getting your skills unlocked will not give MR more value, except on a personal level where you find value in it. It isnt something that will make me go "Wow! Now I must grind the last stretch to 30!", just as I met the rank 30 rewards with a *sigh* and "meh", it didnt make me want to get to 30 any more or any less. 

In the end, the value of MR is completely up to each player and what they find useful. To me it will still be as pointless as ever beyond the rank that unlocks the last weapon.

2 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

But you can make the exact same plat doing other things. 10 plat per day, which would equal 1 syndicate weapon each 4-5 days, can be ground through fissures really quick aswell. And they are unlimited.

And MR is far from levels in MMORPGs. Levels in those game are in one way or another always directly tied to your effective power.

As I've said in other threads about MR previously, it matters up to the point where you unlock the last weapon since it actually ties into progression and power, after that it is highly personal if it has any value for you or not. MR is not universally of any value. And getting your skills unlocked will not give MR more value, except on a personal level where you find value in it. It isnt something that will make me go "Wow! Now I must grind the last stretch to 30!", just as I met the rank 30 rewards with a *sigh* and "meh", it didnt make me want to get to 30 any more or any less. 

In the end, the value of MR is completely up to each player and what they find useful. To me it will still be as pointless as ever beyond the rank that unlocks the last weapon.

I see you dont suffer from lack of plat by your 1st line
Now imagine having 100 plat being MR10 and someone says will give you 40 plat each 12 days (for just playing the game) and then i come and say "i give you that 40 plat each 5 days if you rank up" (also for just playing the game)
And that is shortest story to why its worth to gain MR

And yeah value of MR is for each player to determine 100% agree on that
Problem is that players claiming MR does not mean anything are the ones who could not get more benefits out of it anymore

17 minutes ago, ZeroX4 said:

see you dont suffer from lack of plat by your 1st line
Now imagine having 100 plat being MR10 and someone says will give you 40 plat each 12 days (for just playing the game) and then i come and say "i give you that 40 plat each 5 days if you rank up" (also for just playing the game)
And that is shortest story to why its worth to gain MR

That's all nice and all but you won't sell too much syndicate weapons for 40 plat each. I used to sell it for ~40 and if I were impatient for 30+. Look at the prices now. 15-20 and if you are more than lucky 30. Syndicate weapons don't sell too much nowadays. Let's say in 5 days you do 4 fissures. That's 20 prime junk. AFAIR 6 prime junk cost ~5 plat. That's 15 plat. Just playing some shortest missions (e.g. capture is like few minutes). And if a player could check prices they could earn even more.

1 minute ago, quxier said:

That's all nice and all but you won't sell too much syndicate weapons for 40 plat each. I used to sell it for ~40 and if I were impatient for 30+. Look at the prices now. 15-20 and if you are more than lucky 30. Syndicate weapons don't sell too much nowadays. Let's say in 5 days you do 4 fissures. That's 20 prime junk. AFAIR 6 prime junk cost ~5 plat. That's 15 plat. Just playing some shortest missions (e.g. capture is like few minutes). And if a player could check prices they could earn even more.

Funny i have around 12 of each tellos akbolto and synoid gammacor in my inventory i always buy new one when i reach 100k+ standing and yesterday it was 1280th daily tribute for me
Yet somehow i sell these 2 weapons for around 40 to 60 plat depending if im the only seller on warframe market or not
I will say it happens like 3-4 times a month i am able to sell one for 60p+ but problem is i dont need plat so i dont try hard to sell them at highest price possible
But usually i sell like 2 of each per day

Sometimes i dont sell any syndicate weapons for few days sometimes i sell 6 - 10 in 1 day it is a gamble
But again its constant income of plat
And most simple answer i can present you with is go ask MR10 on any chat would he want to get 30plat each 10 days for just playing a game
And than ask him would he want to get same plat but each 5 days

Yeah i know we are high mr enough to look how much fun we will have from doing a mission and not how much plat we will get from it
But at lower MR constant income of plat makes huge difference

Archived