Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you don't want to railjack you can solo extract....

BloodKitten

did a void storm, i was going around a bit after mission ended to make dome shots and stuff, then i saw a return to dojo vote wich i declined (you can press esc and return to dojo solo without dragging everyone with you) i then wanted to do another mission, wich ended up as a vote at the same time with another person that try to drag everyone to dojo, then we get stuck in transition.

again, if you want to leave, feel free to open the menu and return to dojo after mission end, not via the navigation console if you are not the host.

unknown.png

i don't even know if i kept the 10 corrupted holo keys because of this issue.

1 hour ago, BloodKitten said:

did a void storm, i was going around a bit after mission ended to make dome shots and stuff, then i saw a return to dojo vote wich i declined (you can press esc and return to dojo solo without dragging everyone with you) i then wanted to do another mission, wich ended up as a vote at the same time with another person that try to drag everyone to dojo, then we get stuck in transition.

again, if you want to leave, feel free to open the menu and return to dojo after mission end, not via the navigation console if you are not the host.

unknown.png

Thx
Now after reading your post i will do exactly as you instructed since you made a post about it on forums
I bet many will follow

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

I bet many will follow

Wrong. Threads like this have Been made before… NOBODY LISTENS! 

edit: wrong way around my bad.

ANYWAY we should have a squad separation  in all missions,

once my squad fked up a arbitration mission….

i revived them when they all died, then I died. I wanted to extract. They didn’t extract and held me hostage…. Annoying. Then the mission failed.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Wrong. Threads like this have Been made before… NOBODY LISTENS! 

edit: wrong way around my bad.

ANYWAY we should have a squad separation  in all missions,

once my squad fked up a arbitration mission….

i revived them when they all died, then I died. I wanted to extract. They didn’t extract and held me hostage…. Annoying. Then the mission failed.

2335ab5b36bc140382e06f742e0cce94.jpg

Just now, Redfeather75 said:

Railjack was designed to be hated. I can't even figure out how to leave the mission. Do I click abort? Do I alt+f4. No, I just don't even enter that garbage.

The problem is indeed that it is poorly explained. 

Too many people don't understand that they can just solo extract and keep their stuff, because IIRC it doesn't give them a proper loading screen. 

They added a little bit of an explanation on when it's safe to leave recently on the abort button, but even knowing it's safe and I will keep all my stuff when I get back to the ship I still second guess myself when I pull up the last mission report and it doesn't show anything other than some credits.

Nope

IN-game, it's still labeled as "abort"

and still brings up a warning message about forfeiting progress

until that gets changed -perhaps with a screen that clearly displays which rewards will be kept vs which won't (from prior node states)

then I don't trust it.

Gonna keep making a beeline for the Nav console and forcing the full squad to my Dojo when I wanna leave.

Don't like it? tell DE to fix the Abort messages to be less scary.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Nope

until that gets changed -perhaps with a screen that clearly displays which rewards will be kept vs which won't (from prior node states)

then I don't trust it.

Gonna keep making a beeline for the Nav console and forcing the full squad to my Dojo when I wanna leave.

Yeah this is NOT a player issue. 

This is DE needing to fix this umm... mess. I kept thinking of swear words lol.

I should be able to solo extract, and actually see a proper mission end screen. I should see all my results and everything. Partly not well explained, but even those who understand what is going on STILL often want the psychological assurance of seeing a proper mission end screen and proper full results. 

Ranting about this on the forums in terms of player behavior is screaming into the void. It will accomplish nothing. 

What needs to happen is better and more intuitive player guidance and better and more intuitive psychological assurance. It is the devs jobs to make the players intuitively understand when they can safely exit a mission and see their results. It should never be the responsibility of the rando player to read frustrated player rants on the forums to know what to do and still have to have the psychological worry in the back of their mind that they didn't see the full results so didn't get a full account of everything. 

If DE wants players to be more enthusiastic about RJ they need to fix extremely BASIC things like this. 

5 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Railjack was designed to be hated. I can't even figure out how to leave the mission. Do I click abort? Do I alt+f4. No, I just don't even enter that garbage.

I did this last night... After completing the Mission I aborted... Supposedly it save my loot and progress... However when I started a new mission it all Vanished....

Railjack is just better Solo....

5 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

The problem is indeed that it is poorly explained. 

Too many people don't understand that they can just solo extract and keep their stuff, because IIRC it doesn't give them a proper loading screen. 

Either this is bugged or it just simply Doesn't work....

Or maybe it's some weird combination of the two..... Either way I lost my stuff...

30 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Nope

then I don't trust it.

Or to actually work.... 

You should double check if the game Actually saved your stuff because sometimes it will flatout lie to you.... Atleast that was the case for me....

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

If DE wants players to be more enthusiastic about RJ they need to fix extremely BASIC things like this.

Are you sure? I feel like frustration and confusion are sort of thematic at this point. If it wasn't intensely annoying, would it still be Warframe?

On 2021-10-22 at 4:17 AM, BloodKitten said:

unknown.png

once you complete a mission your rewards are saved so you did not lose out on  the holo keys.
only time you would lose out on  rewards is if game considered you idle aka not moving for long enough time while the rewards popped up

This is why I always play solo when I'm doing a Railjack mission.

Also I made my Railjack able to handle every mission in solo (my Railjack have 10k health and an engineer crewmate, so I don't have to worry to use the omni to repair it).

If you find this annoying you can just do one of these things:

- Play solo

- Play with friends

- Use recruitment chat

Also I don't recommend to do Railjack missions in public groups because the loading takes too much time.

20 hours ago, Mr.NoodleHair said:

I always solo Railjack, mainly because loading into another party just takes 🌟forever🌟

It doesn't take me as long... Which is shocking honestly... But once I get there it always seems like that party has an entirely different objective than me.

For example last night all I wanted to do was Level my BoneWidow... Naturally I Picked Void Storm Survival I wanted to maximize my grind by getting Traces and Ducat Fodder and Holokeyz and Endo too....because that's the only endless Mission type in Railjack...

Sadly I was paired with someone who only wanted Sevagoth Parts....needless to say we were... "incompatible"...

Archived