Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Upcoming Corrections with Regal Aya: Next Steps

[DE]Danielle

Thank you DE for listening.  Even better, this will give me a reason to start trading again.  So I can get some plat to get gaya with.  I am sorry for being rude about the update but the way it was yesterday was just stupid, which most would agree.  But this is a step in the right direction, so thank you for this.  And I say that for my clan and my alliance.  I am the warlord of the Wolves of the guard and I am in an alliance known as the Kinship.  Our alliance will be glad to hear about this.  But I have one last suggestion, could you please make it a rare drop in newer relics?.

Im very happy to see this change coming because of a direct attention to the community that was upset with the lack of platinum. Because of this, I will be making a purchase sometime in the future when some of the other Primes are available.

EDIT: This also makes the system more appealing compared to the original Vault system, and makes this significantly more sustainable for not only the monetization but the in-game impact.

Edited by Cazzzz
  • Like 8

A step in the right direction. Thank you 🤎

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Midnight-Yami said:

What about the regular one is there a way we can always get the regular on garunteed ?

Considering Aya replaced unvaulted relics, and unvaulted relics were never a guaranteed end-of-mission reward, the answer is no. Despite that, it's best to do open-world bounties for the best chances of obtaining Aya 🙂

• Like 8