Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Names

(XBOX)TPEidolon

I’ve asked a few of my friends these questions, and I thought it would be interesting to present them to the community.

1. If you were to name your Tenno separately from your account name, what would you name them?

2. If you could pick any Warframe to be your Tenno’s original, Old War frame which one would you pick?

My Answers:

1. Vesper

2. Saryn

dunno about name, maybe Konrad as it refers to one of my favorite video games story-wise, and is somewhat similar to my IRL name.

Rhino Prime as my Old War frame no question. massacred sentients with a Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime and I'd like to think also managed a killing blow on one of the Orokin during the purge. 

On 2022-01-17 at 11:57 PM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

1. Ayatan.

2. Volt.

Side note: With the Sacrifice, I was hoping to get Umbra version of our chosen starter frame. I sooo want Umbra Volt instead of Excal since I take Volt with me to all story missions and almost never touched Excal.

i mean the entrati called the tenno ayatan when you max it out fully

1. Arceli

2. Split between Volt P or Ash P, but probably the latter

The Tenno name is something I made by corrupting something in latin that I vaguely recall meant "altar of heaven" or something of the sort. Not sure if it would be pronounced with a K-sound or S-sound, since I found a really similar name in Mass Effect a year afterwards that went "Aracelia", but I'll go with the K-sound in this instance. Felt compelled to name my operator because I'm making crossover fanfiction as a hobby, and now I'm even using the name for an OC in an RP with a friend.

On one hand, i played way more Volt and did the Second Dream quest with Saryn.

On the other, i like Banshee more than both.

If i had to pick a name for the operator, i would probably pick one starting with U because of the Silent Hunter games that Banshee's 2. and 3. ability always reminds me of.

• 3 weeks later...

Operator: Rykker

Original Frame: Volt Prime

I am trying to get him set up to where instead of the shockwave thing, bc i never use it, i am trying to get loki's invisability.  I need the hemlith guy tho  and i need to get loki back bc when i was getting rid of some of my frames that i never use and i needed some extra credits, accidentaly sold him to.  But I cant get Prime back sadly.

On 2022-01-18 at 6:56 AM, (XBOX)TPEidolon said:

1. If you were to name your Tenno separately from your account name, what would you name them?

Hayden.... 👀

On 2022-01-18 at 6:56 AM, (XBOX)TPEidolon said:

2. If you could pick any Warframe to be your Tenno’s original, Old War frame which one would you pick?

Excalibur With The Proto Skin.... 👀

On 2022-01-18 at 4:56 AM, (XBOX)TPEidolon said:

Operator: Narisa

Warframe 20210905202408 by Aaronj-c

Warframe: Ash Prime (which he needs a revisit)

Warframe 20211114203240 by Aaronj-c

Btw what do you think of operators in general?

Archived