The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe : Khora Prime or Garuda Prime

AegidiusF

Harrow Prime was released on december 15th, almost three months later, we will have a Devstream (this march 11th) and, perhaps, DE will unveil the next Prime Warframe (at least I hope so).

It may be Khora Prime or Garuda Prime. Khora was released before Garuda, but DE changed the order of Prime releases in the past : Nova Prime, Inaors Prime are some exemples.

I think Khora is an awesome warframe, but I love Garuda so much that I would really prefer it to be Garuda Prime the next Prime warframe. She si so beautiful and powerful (and she deserves a new Deluxe skin too) and it's so comfortable to play her. I'm really looking forward to the next Prime to be announced.

Which one would you like to see as the next Prime warframe : Khora Prime or Garuda Prime ?

Personally? I want Garuda prime since there is a build I want to try with her involving blood forge and don't want to reactor her base frame this close to the prime variant release.

I would be okay with Khora prime though, given she was one of my first heavily played frames and I have three rivens for the dual keres which could have a prime variant and get a major power boost as a result

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

the dual keres which could have a prime variant and get a major power boost as a result

I forgot about what weapons could come with PA. Dual Keres is considered a Tenno weapon, so I would really like to see the potential fashion for it (and melee is stronk). Was there any gun that came with her tho? I remember Garuda's signature gun is Nagantaka crossbow, that could be good primed since it is a slash focused attack...

And both Khora and Garuda have exalted things. So that will be new too.

39 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

I forgot about what weapons could come with PA. Dual Keres is considered a Tenno weapon, so I would really like to see the potential fashion for it (and melee is stronk). Was there any gun that came with her tho? I remember Garuda's signature gun is Nagantaka crossbow, that could be good primed since it is a slash focused attack...

Hystrix

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

And don't forget about the cosmetics as well! It is possible that the PA could come with kavat armor or even a better version of the bloodshed sigil.

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

For Khora it'd be Hystrix, but so far signature weapons are only sure to be primed if they also have a passive bonus. Neither Hystrix nor Dual Keres actually do anything different in Khora's hands, unlike say Knell for Harrow or Tekko for Atlas. But Hystrix is a pretty unique weapon so I wouldn't be surprised if it still got primed - it's actually Dual Keres I wouldn't be so sure of. We've already got a ton of dual swords and they're all kinda the same, so something like Lacera Prime seems a bit more likely to me. Whips are more Khora's signature thing, her deluxe comes with a blade & whip skin, and there are no Tenno whips.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I mean it's going to be those two next anyway, Khora is probably going to be first

Waiting for Tennocon when Warframe peaks logins to release the more profitable Warframe has me betting Garuda is first.

I'm guessing Khora, since she is an older frame and arguably much more popular than Garuda. weapon's will most likely be Hystrix Prime and Dual Keres Prime as those are Khora's Signatures, and it goes without saying that with Venari Prime there should also be a very nice Prime Armor set for Kavats in the accessories pack.

then afterwards it could be Garuda, or maybe Hildryn. either way, they're all frames I like to play from time to time.

34 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Waiting for Tennocon when Warframe peaks logins to release the more profitable Warframe has me betting Garuda is first.

Please don't jinx it!

6 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

and it goes without saying that with Venari Prime there should also be a very nice Prime Armor set for Kavats in the accessories pack.

Venari (still) can't wear armor though ;_;

Archived