The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.5

[DE]Megan

vor 8 Stunden schrieb I.V.A.R.A:

The magnetic comes from the centurions Hespar, not an ability, and others iI believe also do it. And a magnetic proc is a magnetic proc, just like flame pillars from Sargus Ruk can be ignored with Arcane (whatever stops heat procs). If it's not a magnetic proc it shouldn't make all the same UI sounds as well as show a magnet icon. Go get hit by an Ancient Disruptor (or 25) in Steel Path; that is an ability not countered by nullifier unfortunately. Arcane nullifier should 100% work because you're losing one of 2 slots to ignore it. It's not just a laughable thing to not have Avenger giving you 45% flat crit rate - if you're using a slot it should work.

And if you love magnetic procs so much, feel free to enjoy them. Why worry if others don't want to?

I dont enjoy them either but that is the entire point, if you bypass the only ability of the new mini bosses then that makes them kind of pathetic aside from the amp phase maybe at higher levels and we already got shieldgating for that so people dont get one hit. it is one week and people already ask to make the game easier again it is ridiculous.

Hey DE, I want to add on to what people have been saying about the Gyre 4 cooldown fix. I rushed Gyre for plat after farming her once bounty drop tables were fixed (thank you btw!) and had some of the greatest times playing this game and farming the other update weapons I've had in a long time. Most of this was because of Gyre's 4 being able to shock masses of enemies and clear out rooms with efficiency and style.

I was sad when I tried doing her today and noticed something was up with her 4. After rereading the hotfix notes, I first heard about her 4 having an internal 1s cooldown. Idk if it's just me missing something or if it was said on a devstream, but I don't remember ever hearing about this limitation to the ability. I don't even see it listed on the in-game tooltip or the tips to inform players that this should be happening. If anything, the descriptions encourage players to build crit weapons that have high fire rate to apply her 4 to wide areas, and this is what I was having the most fun doing with her. 

I'd like to see this change reverted or having the internal cooldown possibly reconsidered for the sake of her viability - she was quite viable and fun to play pre-hotfix and is now in a very rough spot. Reverting this change or simply removing the internal cooldown would help her damage potential greatly, especially against armored grineer without making her brutally lethal against corpus and infested to the point of her being unfair. With the 4th and 2nd abilities and high fire rate weapons, I was able to make her into very fun, strong, and reasonably survivable steel path viable frame. I was only limited by the range of her 4, so anything outside of her range is safe until they enter her zone, that's all players would be given back dps-wise, she wasn't saryn levels of crazy map clear before the hotfix. Reverting this change would also fix the biggest problem many players seem to bring up with her - survivability. Her second tip mentions that using electric procs as cc is a good idea to protect yourself and allies by locking down areas, and I agreed with that before this hotfix because of her 4 being so widely applicable. Now that she has this limitation on her 4, she has to solely rely on her 2 which has line of sight checks as a cc ability and doesn't have as much effective range as her 4, so currently her survivability is quite questionable where before it was quite workable. 

I'm sad that others will never likely get the same joy I got out of Gyre, especially players who didn't rush her with plat, since they will likely be getting her fully built around now and will never see just how fun and innovative she was a few days ago. I miss seeing the satisfying thunder rain smiting steel path grineer. If you would consider reverting the change for us, I think we would all love this frame a lot more! Thanks for all the hard work you've been putting in, it doesn't go unnoticed :)

DAY 836 : - Amber ayatan star is still considered a valid mission reward and not where it belong as a trash container drop.

- " don't stand in the stupid " is still not a thing for 4 legged companions, they are smart enough to open lockboxes but not to waltz in poisonous/acid/fire puddles.

12 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for even more bounty fixes. I hope some (script) fixes are for the not working elevator and secondary mission targets.

I hope a faster void sling (or return of void dash), removal of the transference cd and an eximus overshield revisit are going to be part of bigger feedback changes.
A total CC immunity makes many CC frames almost unplayable and is a big incentive to just join the "tank frame + aoe weapon" meta.

unknown.png

DE clearly stated that Void Dash is nit returning, but we might expect changes to the Void Sling. As for the Eximus units - they are quite overwhelming when I have crowding around and I can't keep up with their count. Maybe just get them spawned less often?

Also, playing with my friend MR9, and once a syndicate is ramming our mission to get him, he dies instantly cus all the spawned units are Eximuses.

Are we ever going to address the fact that prime operator suits cannot be used on the drifter with the exception of the harrow prime access one? Its extremely unfair to those who have bought prime access in the past and wish to use the drifter, especially since they had to pay real money for those cosmetics in the first place. Its one thing if you couldn't do that with any of the prime suits but since you can with the harrow one and not the others it feels insulting.

18 minutes ago, LightlessIvara said:

Are we ever going to address the fact that prime operator suits cannot be used on the drifter with the exception of the harrow prime access one? Its extremely unfair to those who have bought prime access in the past and wish to use the drifter, especially since they had to pay real money for those cosmetics in the first place. Its one thing if you couldn't do that with any of the prime suits but since you can with the harrow one and not the others it feels insulting.

Tencent only cares about fresh purchased stuff. I bet their plan will be having players buying another operator prime set for the drifter instead. Quote me on that, when it happens.

hace 13 horas, Berzerkules dijo:

After all the feed back you're really going through with this void sling thing?

Why not just give void dash to operator and and void sling to drifter?

get over it lol

hace 9 minutos, iHeuksal dijo:

Tencent only cares about fresh purchased stuff. I bet their plan will be having players buying another operator prime set for the drifter instead. Quote me on that, when it happens.

thats not tencent, thats DE don't get it twisted

hi~.

I receive instruction SO COOL Door in the face technique.

1: Instead of disabling CC while Eximus has Overguard, reduce the effect time of CC by one-third.
2: Reduce the durability value of Overguard by half of the current calculated value.

It is not a good idea to make them suffer a little by referring to the videos of the loudest voices in the top few percent.
A revised specification that only the newcomers who make it will suffer greatly will erase future business opportunities.

Wake up DE. Time to fight.

16 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

A total CC immunity makes many CC frames almost unplayable and is a big incentive to just join the "tank frame + aoe weapon" meta.

Don't worry, they'll "fix" that too, by giving mobs AoE immunity and the ability to penetrate damage immunities. Have we learned nothing yet? :)

34 minutes ago, Grommile said:

How does that work with Tornado?

I think that CC skills that have no binding time should be able to give specific additional damage to an enemy in an overguarded state instead of the CC not happening.
If technically possible.

il y a 43 minutes, Kattefjaes a dit :

Don't worry, they'll "fix" that too, by giving mobs AoE immunity and the ability to penetrate damage immunities. Have we learned nothing yet? :)

*laughs in guardian eximus nullifier nox*

A little something about overguard: maybe it should explode after receiving a certain amount of damage from Operator in a short period of time? Because honestly its 50% vulnerability to void dmg feels like nothing - it's easier to just bruteforce through it with your regular arsenal.

Void angels' bodies sometimes become invisible if they're killed with fire in their pocket dimension (only for clients, I think).

Now, when the ranting is over, I'd like to say that visual design of the new tileset, sound fx and especially voices are outstanding, you guys did a good job here. It's still a buggy mess on release, but that's a part of your style I guess. :D

P.S. Bring back Flux Energy!

I see the Bounties have the same bug as Fortuna finished a 20 minute mission completed all the things needed doing went to elevator went in as Operator BAMMM glitches out and I'm stuck, CANNOT even get myself killed somehow or call my warframe because transference is not allowed.

Can we talk about thee sheer amout of magnetic procs you get now? Its really anoying. Magnetic proc needs nerf or somting i dont want to run arcane nulli all the time. And i not even talking about the trax energy steal even when u use arcane nulli and the anicet disturbor makes all units steal energy / hit.... 

5 hours ago, ByMIC said:

thats not tencent, thats DE don't get it twisted

Good morning, sweetheart. If you have been living under a rock for a couple of years ... the newest shareholder is not Leyou anymore, it is Tencent (technically, Tencent bought Leyou and thus owning now most of the parts of Digital Extremes). Check the news. If you don't know how Tencent works and what they do, then don't reply in any regard.

5 minutes ago, -HM-Kanbaru_Suruga said:

Can we talk about thee sheer amout of magnetic procs you get now? Its really anoying. Magnetic proc needs nerf or somting i dont want to run arcane nulli all the time. And i not even talking about the trax energy steal even when u use arcane nulli and the anicet disturbor makes all units steal energy / hit.... 

I get at most 1 proc per run. dunno how you guys do that. aside defense warframe was never a game of standing still

4 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Good morning, sweetheart. If you have been living under a rock for a couple of years ... the newest shareholder is not Leyou anymore, it is Tencent (technically, Tencent bought Leyou and thus owning now most of the parts of Digital Extremes). Check the news. If you don't know how Tencent works and what they do, then don't reply in any regard.

tho I doubt Leyou purchase was related to warframe. so maybe they won't interfere too much

Archived