Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Update 31.6

[DE]Danielle

So I assume you'll be refunding everybody who maxed Emergence Dissipate before you made it worthless, like you always make everything worthless besides being stuck in ZENURIK PRISON for a functional energy economy, as we have been stuck for years?

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Players with access to a Focus School’s Represent Store (unlocked by fully maxing all of the Nodes within a School) can purchase the Refacia Kit with Focus Points to add an additional 15 artificial skin colors.

nah...i want a pale death white the focus grind is still too damn long

There is a 10-minute cooldown

WHY...WHY do you think 10 MINUTES is any good for ANY buffs.

5 minutes MAX....should be shorter considering how short the buffs are (and yes that means for things like on call and air support as well)

Virtuos Null 
On Kill: +5%/20% Amp Energy Regeneration for 4s (was 1s)

but does it MAKE IT USEFUL? the charge..EVEN on Madurai is barely noticable....and still non exsistent on other schools.

hace 11 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Before: You would either have to run back and forth between the two or use a complex combination of Fast Travel menu hopping (Pause > Fast Travel > Quinn > Pause > Fast Travel > Zariman Navigation). This would interrupt gameplay flow when wanting to play back to back Bounties.

Well, that "complex" method you guys described takes literally 4 seconds ingame and is more efficient for repeated runs than void portals.
Oh and you know what else interrupts gameplay flow? Transference delay! 🙂

hace 12 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

There are 7 possible temporary 45 second buffs that apply to both Warframe and Operator (buffs persist between Transference):

• Secondaries have guaranteed red crits.
  • Any Health Orbs picked up grant 25 max Health for the rest of the mission.
  • Any Energy Orbs picked up grant 1 Energy per second for the rest of the mission.
  • 1% life leech on all your damage and guaranteed bleed procs. 
  • No Energy cost on abilities and increase casting speed.
  • 200% extra Affinity gain.
  • Infinite ammo and 50% fire rate (affects Amps as well!). 

There is a 10-minute cooldown for Lohk Surges after activating the buff, but once that’s finished you can go back and activate another Lohk Surge.

Why cannot ALL buff last for the rest of the mission instead that less than a minute? I mean, the Invigoration system allows people to have a huge buff active for a whole week and after all, the Zariman is the place where the tenno got their abilities, so...

Also, why 10 mins cooldown when most missions/bounties can be completed in 4-6 mins average? There's even a challenge that requires the bounty to be completed in 6 mins or less...

8 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Why would you think this is a bug? Overguard is 100% CC immunity. Dread Mirror is a CC ability with an extra effect applied to Garuda herself. It makes sense that it doesn't work against overguard...

This is sarcasm, right? Dread Mirror is a damage ability, a movement ability, a protective ability, and it also staggers targets a little bit (that part is quite irrelevant though). The expected behaviour would be that it works as usual against Eximus, except that they won't be staggered - instead you flat out can't cast it at all, so no damage, no movement, no shield. This is a bug.

2bd6f40050d54e7bb09922167a3eca11.png

You guys put the pictures backwards.
I don't think that a washed out, foggy place with no clarity and worse shadows and textures is better than the one on the left which has dark, crisp shadows, vibrant colours, better textures and more clarity overall.

6 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

This is sarcasm, right? Dread Mirror is a damage ability, a movement ability, a protective ability, and it also staggers targets a little bit (that part is quite irrelevant though). The expected behaviour would be that it works as usual against Eximus, except that they won't be staggered - instead you flat out can't cast it at all, so no damage, no movement, no shield. This is a bug.

Are you talking about the pounce doesn't affect overguard or the orb? I suppose this should have been clarified earlier.

I am talking specifically about the pounce. It makes sense that eximus are immune to the pounce. It doesn't make sense that they avoid damage from the orb.

11 hours ago, GiantDad21 said:

Not only did you gut dissipate, you made it more annoying to do because if you try to do it backwards or side to side to you can't aim it right. Please at the very least revert the not at all needed 1.5 second cooldown.

Why not just go to operator, enter void and dissipate the slings, its not very complicated. diagonal slings are a good thing, not worth killing for such a petty issue.

5 hours ago, Guard.tech said:

Buff felarx incarnon mode. Give it higher base damage and fire rate, crit dmg. Also replace "Agile Executor" (5th evo) with something more powerful, because it's really underwhelming.

I wonder if there is an expectation to be paying attention to the evo enabling a PT or Projectile Speed buff to use as a setup for the incarnon mode.

It does feel bad, I am somewhat content considering this shotgun to be an incarnon not suitable for transforming.

21 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Why do you give us a useless landcraft ability
This ability has a 5 minute cooldown and 150 range, at least make it mark the rare resources on the entire map for 2 minutes duration to make it somewhat useful for farming argon crystals or something

Yeah, that sounds extremely bad, if it was 1 use only per mission, but revealed everything on the map, it would be a milion times better... Small range, big cd, horrible.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb zaturalma2:

So let me get this straight: We went from the in every possible way superior Void Dash, to a slow Void Sling for "better control". It was terribly slow so you increased its speed. Great, except now it is uncontrollable, you just have to hope that noscoping camera aiming will get you where you want to go, because we dont have time to aim (it was a step in the right direction but I want you to feel how stupid your narrative is: the first tweak killed the better control aspect of void sling). And now we receive multidirectional void sling, which behaves exactly like void dash did (loosing even more controllability) except a few "minor" problems: It travels a shorter distance, It is slower aaand it still has the idiotic fraction of a second delay during which I am supposed to aim!

What needs to happen to realize that you messed up bigtime and GIVE BACK VOID DASH???

Because, this is better for console and upcoming mobile.

PC MasterRace.. The Winter Is Coming....

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Arcane Survival’s Duration stat appearing as a placeholder instead of the actual duration numbers. 

What is this? i cant find any arcane survival in game . or is it  a new mod?

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reduced the Energy drain from Magnetic procs from 50 to 20 per tick. 

• This not only applies to Thrax enemies, but to Magnetic damage across the game (laser doors, magnetic water in the Plains of Eidolon, etc.)! A default Magnetic proc used to drain 250 Energy, now it will do 100. 

On the topic of these energy drain changes, any chance Ancient Disruptors will get a fix? They currently convert damage to energy drained; easily removing 700+ energy at level 100+ for some reason and bypasses Quick Thinking making any frame with it equipped a 1 shot

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Emergence Dissipate
WHILE IN VOID SLING: Press the weapon firing input to dissipate the endpoint in a 10m (was 7.5m) radius. Enemies hit have a 100% (was 50%) chance to create a short lived Void Mote that replenishes 5/10 energy on pick up.

• We have also made the following changes to Emergence Dissipate: 
    • Void Motes are no longer affected by ‘vortex’ abilities like Void Snare. 
    • Added a 1.5 second delay between generating Void Mote from the same enemy. 
      • Emergence Dissipate was conceptualized as a weaker alternative to Zenurik’s energy gain, but ended up being even stronger than the Energy-focused school in certain cases, going against the Focus rework goals of each school having a unique niche. The above changes also seek to maintain the original goals we had with Void Sling; to encourage a more controlled behavior instead of a spam-centric loop. The slight cooldown motivates more mindful gameplay, but with the benefit of the stat buffs it has received for lower levels.

Please please please change this, it was already clunky and awkward to use this Arcane but now it feels absolutely terrible. Your operator will eat up most of the motes. Before the nerf it was a solid alternative to being a slave to Energize and Zenurik and it made builds so much more diverse. At the very least, it should have a 1 second cooldown so it will have some "rhythm" to it.

1 minute ago, FartsWithEagles said:

Please please please change this, it was already clunky and awkward to use this Arcane but now it feels absolutely terrible. Your operator will eat up most of the motes. Before the nerf it was a solid alternative to being a slave to Energize and Zenurik and it made builds so much more diverse. At the very least, it should have a 1 second cooldown so it will have some "rhythm" to it.

That or bump the modes up to 25 energy. Either or.

Am 9.6.2022 um 16:49 schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Operator Cosmetic Fix & Additions 

You may recall on Devstream 162 we had an open conversation about a newly surfaced bug where you could change the Operators facial appearance with any color available within your Color Palette inventory. While this was not intended, the team has discussed how to develop it into an appropriate feature based on Community sentiment. 

Introducing REFACIA KIT! Open up an enticing array of radical new artificial skin colors using Refacia. Includes imitation Orokin Blue!

a2e6ae77902f0a44956ae33144a71c79.png

Players with access to a Focus School’s Represent Store (unlocked by fully maxing all of the Nodes within a School) can purchase the Refacia Kit with Focus Points to add an additional 15 artificial skin colors.

We wanted to add an investment path towards earning the Refacia Kit for a couple key reasons: 1) prevent new player confusion who have yet to reach that level of lore within Warframe, and 2) having a cosmetic to strive for in the later game. 

We understand that the artificial colors given are on the subdued side compared to the Infested Palette hot pink and neon green. Our desire is to take the enjoyed bug and turn it into a lore-driven feature that fits within the ecosystem of Warframe for all to enjoy!

THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED IN WARFRAME AND I'M NOT KIDDING!!! I'VE ALWAYS HAD THIS HEADCANON OF MY OPERATOR AND LATER DRIFTER TO BE ACTUAL OROKIN AND I CAN FINALLY MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!

seriously guys, thank you so much for this!

20220610185027-1.png

Archived