Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Open Letter from [DE]Steve

[DE]Steve

I am sure you'll hear this a hundred thousand times from a hundred thousand of us- but we all support your dreams, and your future.

Thank you, as one of the first Grand Masters of Warframe, for all these years... of carrying that demo case to every boardroom and theatre, for all the years listening to doubts and failure-warnings. And most importantly, for all the years of development that brought us all together. That made us Tenno.

I assure you, we'll be here for Soulframe, and we will be here to watch those black hairs lose their color all over again. Haha.

Congratulations on the new venture, and onward to a new horizon!

Edited by LordOda
  • Like 3

Hype and a bit of sadness at the same time. 10+ years is a lot of love to put into Warframe. But at the same time everything is in good hands! Here is to another 10 for Warframe and a 10+ for Soulframe!

I hope from time to time you can poke in and help Warframe push forward with all of the tech updates we have come to love!

Thank you for everything Steve.

I don't regret a day since the closed beta when I joined and I have enjoyed being a passenger to your vision for the past decade. Looking forward to many more years to come and your new upcoming creations outside of Warframe.

I am *really* excited to see where You and the team go with this, but I'm going to sorely miss having you on devstreams, and on the technical side too. It was fun reading your threads about the optimization done in Warframe.

Steve, if you see this; question for you: Is this game built in Evolution Engine as well?

• Like 1