Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

July 17: Server Stability (RESOLVED)

[DE]Danielle

5 hours ago, TemplarGFX said:

When are you doing this extra time for the resource boost?   If its just a few hours, how is that helpful to half the people across the world who will be at work or asleep during that time?

This ^ I'm in Australia and our time zones don't line up with anyone else's prime time. "An additional 2x Resource Booster window for a few hours" isn't it. 

the chat is not working for me for almost a year now hope what ever you do fix's my chat problem even if you not intending it to do so.

Thank you just for the sake you may throw 5k plat for everyone that Replied to your make aware info . " try to make plat without chat :( "

3 hours ago, (PSN)rennelope said:

This ^ I'm in Australia and our time zones don't line up with anyone else's prime time. "An additional 2x Resource Booster window for a few hours" isn't it. 

Actually this, its currently about 3:15am Monday DE time, and here its 7:15PM Monday.. so if DE start work in say 5 hours and then decide to active the RBooster for "a few hours" that mean once again I have to be up at around 12AM just to check if DE are going to run the Rbooster ?  Not really that fair is it.. I think DE needs to have an announcement so we ALL have time to know when to access to it .. hell just run it +24 hrs from next daily login time or really rerun next weekend as a Rbooster event.

56 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

Actually this, its currently about 3:15am Monday DE time, and here its 7:15PM Monday.. so if DE start work in say 5 hours and then decide to active the RBooster for "a few hours" that mean once again I have to be up at around 12AM just to check if DE are going to run the Rbooster ?  Not really that fair is it.. I think DE needs to have an announcement so we ALL have time to know when to access to it .. hell just run it +24 hrs from next daily login time or really rerun next weekend as a Rbooster event.

I think re-run on weekend would he the most fair option. A lot of people playing Warframe are adults that have work (including me). They have little/no time for playing outside of weekend. Tho it's on DE part how they'll take care of this

5 hours ago, (PSN)rennelope said:

Yeah we kinda lost the hours in our play time and an extension in our sleep time isn't going to do any help to us.

On 2022-07-17 at 3:23 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. When we return to work, we will run an additional 2x Resource Booster window for a few hours. Please sit tight for news on that - we need to regroup first!

Did i missed the x2 resource booster today? 
Or that still needs to drop?

2 hours ago, Renegade said:

When we return to work, we will run an additional 2x Resource Booster window for a few hours. Please sit tight for news on that - we need to regroup first!

When? 

So any announcement or anything from DE yet ? I stayed up until 1:30 am my time which would have given DE ample time to at least make a comment.  Its now 7am, my time, (3PM DE time) ... and not even a comment about this ? 

Hello Tenno!

We seem to have established stability again. The post-TennoCon skeleton crew is keeping an eye on further issues. We will continue to share updates where needed. 

As mentioned in the original post, once the team is back at full capacity we will let you know on next steps for the 2x Resource Booster. 

So, I don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate all the work that DE does for it's community. . .because I absolutely do. Here's my issue, and it's absolutely something that can be done. Given the major server issues that hit and it is during a time where A LOT of the community paid money to have access to the Tennocon Relay. . .why on earth would anyone think that a couple hour resource booster alone makes up for basically a day of erratic or no access to something they've paid for seem right? I understand it's a double resource weekend, so the booster makes sense. But why not extend the Tennocon Relay's access by 24hrs to make up for the lost time. THAT would be a real showing of making up for the server issues. I know I personally lost my only time to access the relay almost all but an hour of Sunday. So I personally spent $25 to lose a day of access to something bought and paid for. And I'm definitely not the only one frustrated about that particular issue. An extremely.short term booster compared to making things right with that lost time with the relay. Believe me, I'm truly not trying to bag on anyone cause I know it's not an easy job to manage a community and game such as this. But there's a proper approach and just throwing beads, blankets, and trinkets to the community while taking our money. Just my opinion. . .

48 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno!

We seem to have established stability again. The post-TennoCon skeleton crew is keeping an eye on further issues. We will continue to share updates where needed. 

As mentioned in the original post, once the team is back at full capacity we will let you know on next steps for the 2x Resource Booster. 

Thanks Danielle, we appreciate the update on the RB issue, I definitely missed the part in the original post about once the team is back to full capacity,  I just saw the part about once we get back to work we will run the RB window for a few hours so we waited for you to get to work so we didnt miss the few hours.. and its been a long wait.. again thanks for the update and at least now we know you'll advise us on the next steps for the RB.  Have a great day !

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello Tenno!

Thanks for the update! But i beg you, please reconsider running the x2 Affinity Booster too, that weekend ruined by the attack was not just resources, and im not the only one who looked forward to grinding affinity specifically, please dont just let it pass

Not sure if this is area related but I'm having trouble loggin in right now (South East Asia area). It says I need to have the latest updates installed to play even though I already updated Warframe. Please check if this is only in SE Asia as some of my friends in other regions don't have any problems. Thanks in advance. 

We've waiting - and asking - long years for a Double Resources WE, and you've never says us "yes, you will have one or more each years", and put it during TennoCon WE, so a lot of peoples watch your TennoCon and can't plays at this time (i've personaly watch the ENTIRE TennoCon). In the same way, you've puts the new Primes during TennoCon, so a lot of peoples have played just after the TennoLive for loot this Primes (or the day after). The reality is : a lot of peoples have expected this Double Resources WE years after years, for have more Kuva, Vitus Essence and/or Steel Essence, so, for me, "few hours compensation" isn't sufficient, we really needs a completely new Double Resources WE, and not during a TennoCon, not during an Update, or not during similar things like that for completely focused the community on the Double Resources WE (like Double Credits WE for doing Index).

I recently starting playing warframe again cuz of tennocon 2022. I recently just realize though I cannot see anyone talking in any of the chat channels on xbox. Is any1 having problems with chatting from players not appearing?

I been wanting to trade plat for newer primes I missed which is harrow prime to Khora prime since I have not really farmed in the past few updates.

Having trouble on stable connections, keep getting disconnected even as solo.

Old trick to reconnect to servers by typing [resource] on chat ( eg.: [oxium] ) is not working, also the new overlay on mission prevents that.

Reconnect seems to happen once, and then never again it get stuck on the timer as 3.

Tried on different internet providers, both are fibers.

Ty in advance.

Archived