The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.3

[DE]Megan

This "fix" is not good. Removing this only removes the fun. It is not automated or disturbing to other's gameplay as you said in your Devstream about balancing.

• Fixed being able to cast Styanax’s other abilities while in Final Stand. 

• Similar to Wisp’s Sol Gate, Final Stand is a full-body animation that restricts the casting of other abilities. 

This bug was a good feature. It allowed Styanax to use his 2nd ability to remove armor from enemies (especially in SP) that otherwise would not take any damage or group them, with his 1st, to hit more of them. That was good synergy between them. As for his 3rd it was a safe way to cast it while in the air. This bug, as you said, was a way to enjoy playing using his 4th ability and not break your gameplay. For his 4th the most enjoyable playstyle is when you are in the air raining spears from above. Not use ability, land, use something else then jump so you can use 4th again. If i have to stop or land whenever i want to use other abilities then it is not fun, at all. 

If you still want to limit it somehow then only allow his own abilities and not any subsumed.

A bug to fix is that his 3rd has weird interaction when 2 or more Styanaxes use it. It cancels itself or doesn't appear and that leads to casting it again and again overwriting it everytime. 

TLDR: This "fixes" having fun with him and not a problem.

Wow, first most of the content of the update is delayed by a week and then it even comes with more weekly time gating.

Seriously this just sucks and I already hate this new trend. Is this just to sell "early access" packs for real money? But hey, I guess you could also be fast and exploit the usual unintended transmutability before it is fixed, right?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Archon Hunt Changes & Fixes: 

As of this Hotfix, the 2nd Archon Hunt is now live for players to attempt! We’re continuing to watch and review feedback around these missions, and are committed to make necessary iterations over the coming weeks.

• Archons now prioritize players instead of summons (eg: Octavia's roller, Titania's Razorflies, Atlas Rumblers, etc) to prevent too egregious aggro CC.

• Archon Boreal will no longer target you when Void Sling or go into Void mode as Operator. 

• Removed Aerolyst ragdoll animations. 

• Continuation of our changes to improve targeting of their canisters. 

• Adjusted the positions of the Pazuul drones to stop them from clipping through geometry in some tiles.

• Fixed Archon Hunt progress getting reset after running Sorties in succession.

• Fixed script error in the final Archon Assasination mission. 

Can we atleast get an acknowledgement that the damage resistance scaling is the stupidest thing ever conceived? You are invalidating modding in a game all about modding.

Loved all the latest updates. But Khal last mission is dull, not tactical at all, repetitive and boring. And you want us to keep on doing it to get all the stock? Sorry, this isn't why I play Warframe, in any case make it optional. Sadly, I will have to farm it to get some shards for some frames. Really sad. I am always expecting Warframe itself to be expanded as a game, not this kind of stuff that belong to a totally different title. If I wanted to play some "tactical" shooter, there are plenty of them, and there are a lot to search for that can cater to different kinds of tastes... not this force fed thing. 

Anyway, thank you. 

Hope in the future we can farm the void-touched shards cause.. we have 50 frames in the game and 5 slots for shards and the missions are... weekly?

Seems like some genshin impact world boss missions that you go happy thinking that you gonna drop something you want and you see only one small thing that maybe will be something good to ONE of your many characters.

hope in the future we got more shards or at least a guaranteed enhanced one cause... is pretty frustating wait a WEEK to have a CHANCE. dont go to this kind of way DE. warframe isnt a mobile game. 

hope necramech in normal missions still on the schedule and something about void sling that doenst fit at all at the gameplay of warframe (  only on zariman angel's realm  )

Prime resurgence is back, and is time to do math again! Exciting! 

This month we have Wukong back, and im glad, cuz he the perfect exemple to show how overpriced resurgence is.

Our beloved monkey came with 3 accessories: A syandana, a kubrow armor, and an ephemera:

bc4b671325305e8192fe33a3ec982823.png

If we still had the old Unvault system, all those 3 things would be neatly packed in a bundle at the cost of 17 euros.

But now? Now those 3 items require a total of 6 regal aya.

9d8ffe40c9e292b336b0dbf1b6e07b94.png

How much is 6 regal aya you ask? 35 euro, or 37 if you want the "best value" (lmao)

451d2d1825b98ec51939080674a0c366.png

Wow! A whooping 100% price increase! Even if the syandana was still 1 regal, that would still be overpriced...

Member when the promise was to keep the value the same from the previous system?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed Archon Hunt progress getting reset after running Sorties in succession.

There should be a script to delete all the Archon Shards before this was fixed and give every Player the same amount of 1 or 2 , so every player have the same amount, I know there are Players with more than 1 of the last Archon Shard, but there were also a load of Players that got the bug in the NEW WAR quest and because of that they can't do the Archon hunts…
It's just bad if something like that happens with stuff that is so hard time gated, and I think that could be a way to fix it and make everyone happy.

25 минут назад, Leqesai сказал:

What does this mean?

Chipper is already a part of the camp after rank 1, as is his shop.

What "access" do we gain at rank 2 that is different from what we already have?

@[DE]Megan

1. Shelter <- single Kahl-175

2. Encampment <- Kahl-175 and Zipper (we are here)

3. Fort <- next week

4. Settlement

5. Home

Archived