Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.6

[DE]Connor

4 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:
  • You will notice the colors of your fashion have changed upon log-in. A quick swap of the colors between your Tertiary and Accent channels will restore your fashion to what it was before this Hotfix!

Operator's colors still not fixed tho.

• Like 1

Guys...DO NOT BUY EPHEMERA RELEASED RECENTLY. INCLUDING RAPTWING EPHEMERA  

DE promised raptwing ephemera in devstream 162. awesome, isn't it?

9KnyMW1.jpg

And...this is what I actually got. Yeah, It's totally different than DE advertised in devstream 162.

clumsy, inferior & fugly...): 

TcHEP1p.gif

I informed this bugged & clumsy ephemera for months & DE neglected this problem unfixed for months!!! 

And...Somebody reportred about 'fog of ephemera' is completely different than advertised, too.

So...DO NOT BUY ANY EPHEMERA RELEASED RECENTLY. 

No matter what DE shows you, no matter how nice it looks, DO NOT BUY IT.

I'll keep you posted until DE fix this problem.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, MCast1e said:

Yeah, go buy some DLCs
Y3b8lRV.png
There is literally nothing to do in a base game.

ya the content that lasts for 3-4 months. and then you get more content that last another 3-4 months. plenty of time to save money needed for said content. how long does warframe content last hmmm? 

4 hours ago, RafMatador22 said:

Even with little to do, the gameplay there is more polished and enjoyable than here.

100% on point. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Given how elite the eidolon community can be, it doesn't surprise me that the original commenter would use the word cringe when talking about the change. 

Huh. What, you're one of those people who rejects the idea of a pure skill-based game mode on Warframe? So what, you play Conclave daily just to flex you're good at the game?

• Like 2

Still no fix for Carrier Prime's broken right wing? I'm going to harp on this bug each and every time a hot fix drops until it's addressed. This is beyond ridiculous, it's an easy fix. The attach point for his right wing accessories is reversed. Just fix it! It's been dragging on for too long! I don't know who the hell needs to see this or how to get their attention, but it's been busted since AotZ dropped. That's too long to let what should be a trivial fix just languish! PLEASE FIX IT!!! 

Thanks for the update, dont forget nerf garuda 4 ability using gloom (optional but works amazing) and natural talent you can recast the ability while being in the air, and you also gain multiplicative damage over the run, and not only you can do that, you can actually stop the animation and have x10 times more aoe. and hey garuda its inmune while casting it. You can repeat the ability for the next 8 hours if you want

Yes.. im joking, garuda is not popular, and no one do that because:

1: You have no movement, no cover, you get every shot

2: Weapons are better than abilities

PD: First ability need to be constant, sometimes works sometimes dont. Doesnt matter if you are host, client or you are using a vpn  

Edited by Danielw8
  • Like 1

Revert Primary Merciless nerf? No?! :(

It was pretty bad for almost any weapon, its not supposed to bring balance to the game is just a cheap "FIX", destroying all AoE weps.... atleast add back the ammo maximum for Primary Merciless... with +75% or +60%

all of the grind for the weps is gone to the thrash bin, realize this before sayin anythin stupid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -Zussman- said:

What are you talking about? It was pretty bad for almost any weapon, its not supposed to bring balance to the game is just a cheap "FIX", destroying all AoE weps.... atleast add back the ammo maximum for Primary Merciless... with +75% or +60%

all of the grind for the weps is gone to the thrash bin, realize this before sayin anythin stupid.

I'm only ever running out of ammo with explosives, don't know about you. Single target weapons and shotguns work just fine. That's what this change was supposed to do. If you only ever use AOE weapons then you have 2 options know: 

1. You start switching between you're equipped weapons until you have ammo again

2. You use something else

Not liking that it works this way now is not the game's problem.

For God's sake increase the ammo max and ammo pickup of kuva weapon, especially kuva zarr ... its almost dead now as if ..... it hardly picks up ammo and its like 0/0 ... empty 5 times a mission .... its extremely irritating and a very S#&$ty override ... for the heck of it please increase the ammo max and ammo pickup !!! It already had just 15 ammo max anyway ... why the hell was this stupid override anyway .... just why ??!!

• Like 2

hace 13 horas, XHADgaming dijo:

I was wondering the same thing,

Reading the wiki and some other comments,  it appears that the headshot AOE changes had an impact on the Propa, so now a body shot deals more damage than a head shot apparently.

Given how elite the eidolon community can be, it doesn't surprise me that the original commenter would use the word cringe when talking about the change. 

That has absolutely nothing to do with the eidolon community being “elite”. Imagine spending hours and hours grinding the only mode in the game that requires more than 5 functional braincells only for DE to do yet another huge nerf to the systems it involves. 

And no, it has nothing to do with balance. No one spams Propa to clear rooms in arbitrations like they did with the kuva ogris/zarr/bramma. There’s literally no reason to nerf propa like that

• Like 1

Please denerf Styanax, the usage spike is because all Players got him for free.

And please for the love of Warframe, start buffing the bottom least used Gear.

I love Warframe. I love DE (Specially Pablo and Rebb) but please guys, don't 
lose touch with us. This is not a competitive game, ease down on the nerf wave.

200.gif

• Like 2