The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Prime confirmed in Devstream 164 banner. Image with design:

p_silveira

47 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I know why they can't, but I wish we could have learned his original name.

Maybe through Eternalism, DE can give us the Warden Warframe... the one that didn't get trapped with the Eidolons for a millennium.

1 hour ago, Pizzarugi said:

Pretty sure the original name was the Warden.

1 hour ago, nslay said:

Maybe through Eternalism, DE can give us the Warden Warframe... the one that didn't get trapped with the Eidolons for a millennium.

OK I wanna set the record straight, partly because I checked the transcript to make sure and partly because I feel responsible for spreading this misinformation for the last four years:

When Nakak said "warden" it was in lowercase. It wasn't a name, it was a job, the same way Lavos was the warden of a human prison

As I said, I'm partly responsible for this misconception. I've been saying "Warden Prime" in caps for years. But that was always a nickname of convenience to stoke my enjoyment of proper nouns ("Outer Terminus Massacre", "Praghasa Dynasty", and other terms I extrapolate on a regular basis) not something I ever based in the canon, so I need to apologize for spreading it

On 2022-09-28 at 3:11 PM, -Moctezuma- said:

@(XBOX)GearsMatrix301thougths ? 

200.gif

Him getting primed was inevitable.

Unfortunately we’re in a rework draught, so the chances of the primes release coming with any meaningful changes to his kit are pretty much zero.

But hey, they proved me right for when I said Mesmer Skin was an awful tank ability due to its charges mechanic by making the ability effectively duration based. It’s still not Eidolon themed tho.

On 2022-09-28 at 5:01 PM, Pizzarugi said:

Pretty sure the original name was the Warden.

That was like his title. We never got his actual name.

On 2022-09-28 at 5:49 PM, nslay said:

They’d have to be very careful with that. Because if they give him the wrong type of abilities that just gives me more evidence to support everything I’ve been saying for years.

Actually scratch that. They’d lose either way. Because if Warden had abilities too similar to Revenant that would mean he got nothing from the Eidolons and can’t really be called an Eidolon themed frame. And if he doesn’t have any vampire powers that means the Eidolons gave him vampire powers which makes absolutely zero sense because Eidolons are not vampires.

1 hour ago, (PSN)M00n_Slippers said:

DE seems to have a thing for high collars lately because Garuda also had one.

Tatsu Prime I think will probably happen, but I don't think we'll get a Phantasma Prime. Regular Phantasma is still crazy good, I think they like to use primes to revitalize old weapons that have really low use rates. But I would love to be wrong.

Oh we will get phantasma prime. With out a doubt it’s coming revenant prime. 

5 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

But hey, they proved me right for when I said Mesmer Skin was an awful tank ability due to its charges mechanic by making the ability effectively duration based.

What?

It's still based on charges. Fundamentally nothing about the ability got changed except for a buff that prevents eximus, certain bosses, Arbitration-invulnerable enemies, and Bolkor dropship autocannon from eating all of them in seconds. I can still do missions where I cast the ability only once and still have plenty of charges left by the time I reach extraction, now moreso than ever thanks to the 1 second invincibility on charge loss.

I really love the design. Just I hope that Gold accents are not as desaturated in game as they look here.

Also personally I really don't like secondary/tertiary metallic colors, as we have on Garuda Prime, Khora Prime, Chroma Prime, etc. So I hope that thing on his thigh is just reflective from rain.

4 hours ago, (PSN)M00n_Slippers said:

DE seems to have a thing for high collars lately because Garuda also had one.

Tatsu Prime I think will probably happen, but I don't think we'll get a Phantasma Prime. Regular Phantasma is still crazy good, I think they like to use primes to revitalize old weapons that have really low use rates. But I would love to be wrong.

if it isn't phantasma prime GOD PLEASE give me Daikyu Prime 

I feel like Daikyu Prime would fit perfectly with Tatsu Prime. greatbow + great... katana (odachi). 

Archived