Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give an Option to Not Join Prime Resurgence

.LeiA._

As the title says, please give an option to not join it. The problem here is Aya. I really don't need anything from Varzia; I almost tempted to buy Void Traces but amount is too stingy.

I'm still looking for some latest prime sets from the Relic Packs and hoping to get more newest relics, not Aya.  It really irks me whenever I got one from the Relic Pack.

Aaaaand on Void Missions, too.

Pls.

IMO the prime resurgence "aya" is a very good method to get relics from the free roam. The problem is the free roams themselves, specifically their rewarding method. Its just too jumbled to be worth doing for any of the rewards, sure you MIGHT get the 1 thing your looking for, but you probably gonna get 1 of the 50 different things you don't care about.

I've said it before, make it more like fissures, let the player pick out what they want out of a small pool of items at each stage. Have it RNG the rewards based on stage for common, uncommon, and rare, then give the player the option to pick 1 out of 3 rewards.

Like the OP I have basically nothing I want to buy from prime resurgence.... so getting aya is basically the same as not getting a reward imo.

Personally I'd like the see ALL relics replaced with aya and then aya used to buy relics directly from Varzia.  Now the relics don't necessarily need to be 1 aya per relic, they could be say 1,3 or 5 aya depending on rarity/age to balance out with drop rates so to speak.

Swapping to a 'store' system would, imo, also remove some of the issues around how grind is making players resort to the fastest and most efficient ways of doing things... which in turn then gets these methods nerfed and players complaining about said nerfs.

I'd like if the aya you find is a bonus on top of whatever you earn as a reward. Instead of it replacing a relic or two in a relic pack, you get 1-2 aya as a bonus chance. Instead of it replacing a relic you could've gotten in a Cetus bounty, you get it on top of the reward itself.

We never really considered an opt out of getting Aya, since it's our view that getting Aya is a better reward than any specific relic: Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic. It's like a wildcard relics.  Even if you don't specifically need any of the resurgence items on offer, you can trade your Aya for a relic and it would no different than getting a random relic like you would have in the old system.  Turning in Aya for traces or ducats is really only intended as a secondary offering for people that have a crazy amount of Aya and just want to cash out immediately rather than do the normal get relic/open relic path.

Does that make sense?

49 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

As the title says, please give an option to not join it. The problem here is Aya. I really don't need anything from Varzia; I almost tempted to buy Void Traces but amount is too stingy.

I'm still looking for some latest prime sets from the Relic Packs and hoping to get more newest relics, not Aya.  It really irks me whenever I got one from the Relic Pack.

Pls.

11 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

one? yesterday i got 2 Ayas from one relic pack. i was so furious. god damn. they should make us get any relic available in game obtainable through Aya. i see no reason why this would be not allowed or possible. 

It should be a non issue. You are getting Aya instead of vaulted relics. Or am I wrong? So now you can choose whatever relic you want from the listed ones instead of getting one specific relic you might not need or want.

You would not be getting revenant relics or whatever instead of aya. Had resurgence been inactive. You would be getting unvaulted relics.

I was upset too when i tried to do a Smart crossfarm, doing mother's bounty in Deimos for tokens for Naberus, and hoping to get relics of the new primes Access. But relics in bounties uses to be only vaulted, and got logically replaced by Ayas, making any farm in bounties kind of annoying for veterans not looking for vaulted items. I guess a simple solution would be to put Relics packs for a few aya (carefull of the loop) or to put any non vaulted Relics for Ayas...

4 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

I was upset too when i tried to do a Smart crossfarm, doing mother's bounty in Deimos for tokens for Naberus, and hoping to get relics of the new primes Access. But relics in bounties uses to be only vaulted, and got logically replaced by Ayas, making any farm in bounties kind of annoying for veterans not looking for vaulted items. I guess a simple solution would be to put Relics packs for a few aya (carefull of the loop) or to put any non vaulted Relics for Ayas...

The only bounty I can recall that has dropped current relics is Profit Taker. Maybe phase 1-3 does that too, but I can't recall. It was meant as the easy way to get unvaulted relics. As an incentive to return to the bounties.

51 minutes ago, .LeiA._ said:

Instead of Aya, you would receive a vaulted relic. It still would not be a new relic for Reven Prime.

If you are asking for Aya (and vaulted relics) to be removed from the drop tables, so newer primes are easier to farm... isn't that unreasonable?

I don't understand why players are complaining about this. Any time you receive Aya is a time you would have instead received a vaulted relic. There is nothing different about this, in fact this is better. You can farm Aya in nice easy missions where you would only receive vaulted Lith relics, and then exchange them for Axi relics. This is 100% cheese-easier than farming vaulted Axi relics.

à l’instant, Frendh a dit :

Again, you would have been getting unvaulted relics from the bounties. The only bounty I can recall that has dropped current relics is Profit Taker. Maybe phase 1-3 does that too, but I can't recall.

Yes yes. But a long time ago, farming normal Relics in bounties was really good.

Now, it pains me to do bounties to convert tokens to use standing to buy relics pack and to end up with Ayas i dont know what to do with. Selling vaulted Relics ? Meh... Could Aya be tradable ?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We never really considered an opt out of getting Aya, since it's our view that getting Aya is a better reward than any specific relic: Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic. It's like a wildcard relics.  Even if you don't specifically need any of the resurgence items on offer, you can trade your Aya for a relic and it would no different than getting a random relic like you would have in the old system.  Turning in Aya for traces or ducats is really only intended as a secondary offering for people that have a crazy amount of Aya and just want to cash out immediately rather than do the normal get relic/open relic path.

Does that make sense?

No, it doesn't make sense.  I'm a long time player that has every past prime item.  The only relics I want are the ones that can give me a shot at a NEW prime and every time I see aya I know it's just a wasted drop that is going into my inventory to join the other 1000's of old relics I no longer need.

I really want two different relic pack options from the vendors that sell those (syndicates mainly).  One pack that might contain an aya for those players that want them and another pack that will never have aya for players like me that don't.

I'm assuming...like me and others...you're a vet and don't need anything from Resurgence.

You want Revenant relics to craft and sell? 

But if you're a vet, you should be resourceful enough to acquire what you need without waiting for a game update that will take probably 6 months to a year to implement.

You can buy relics with that Aya and sell stuff technically. 

It depends on how honest you're being with your intentions: are you just rushing to get revenant, or do you actually not want aya in the long term at all?

24 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Does that make sense?

Honestly I'd much prefer if I could trade aya for any relic I want rather than what what Varzia has in stock in Prime Resurgence. The problem I have, as a long standing veteran, is if Varzia's selling things i already own, then I'm accumulating aya with nothing I want to spend them on. The things I want to spend them on right now are relics for primes I'm missing, such as axi n9 for Phantasma Prime, or anything for Gara and Volnus Prime, etc.

I'd love if Varzia not only offered Prime Resurgence relics, but offered every single other relic at double the cost.

5 минут назад, (PSN)Agent_CHAR сказал:

No, it doesn't make sense.  I'm a long time player that has every past prime item.  The only relics I want are the ones that can give me a shot at a NEW prime and every time I see aya I know it's just a wasted drop that is going into my inventory to join the other 1000's of old relics I no longer need.

I really want two different relic pack options from the vendors that sell those (syndicates mainly).  One pack that might contain an aya for those players that want them and another pack that will never have aya for players like me that don't.

there was no opt-out from vaulted relics when those were farmable, so what makes you think that opting out of aya should be an option

if anything, what we have now is better cause you can choose, but you could never opt-out from vaulted content to begin with

35 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Does that make sense?

If you're aiming the concept at newbies where you'd ideally like them to buy regal aya, then yeah...  the issue is that the design absolutely sucks for 'veterans' or longer term players who have basically been around long enough to see all these returning items before. 

The ONLY relics I actually want or need are the newest ones.... yes I appreciate you want them to be harder to get to encourage us to buy prime packs (sorry but not a chance at the prices you charge for them in the UK) but shoving aya everywhere such as relic packs isn't going to make me suddenly change my mind and buy a prime pack, it just annoys players.

Trace and ducat conversion rates are dreadful for the time spent getting them... and that's ignoring the fact that many of us 'veterans' have thousands of relics sitting in inventory because we don't have a need for them or the time to work our way through them... I can basically spend a few minutes picking one of my 1000+ relics (which I now fondly call ducat fodder), go do a quick capture fissure mission and come out with more ducats AND traces than I can get from aya conversion...

I can't even convert my old relics into newer ones....at least you can do that with mods

Actually if I'm being honest I'd go as far as to say relics and by association aya has become an incredibly bad system of rewards... the initial idea was ok when you had limited variations but with all the older prime access packs and necessity of changing up relics for new/retiring primes it's just become a complete mess. 

At the very least it needs simplifying again..... hence my earlier suggestion of a complete change to aya and a store.

1 minute ago, SilentMashiko said:

there was no opt-out from vaulted relics when those were farmable, so what makes you think that opting out of aya should be an option

if anything, what we have now is better cause you can choose, but you could never opt-out from vaulted content to begin with

Why is that a reason to not make the system better?  Honestly, I don't care about the drops from missions, bounties, etc being aya.  If I'm getting a relic from a bounty reward then I already failed to get what I want because I don't run bounties for relics.

All I'm asking for is a choice when buying packs from a vendor.  Is that so unreasonable?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Does that make sense?

For older players like me with about 8000 hours of ingame play (not steam hours) who have just about everything in the game, the normal Aya is useless to myself and getting so much of it in Syndicate relic pack drops is damn annoying, the only thing I want from Varzia is a couple of cosmetic things that I'd need Regal Aya to purchase them.

You should have just put out Regal Aya in a bigger bundle and a no plat option cheaper for vets, it's great for new players because they're getting Plat and Regal Aya in one bundle, also have a login daily bonus % like the plat does now, so we can get just Regal Aya without the Plat.

Another idea is to have a convert so many normal Aya into 1 or 2 Regal Aya, that seems fairer for long time players, I am pretty tired writing this but in my old brain it doesn't make sense of this new system.

/my 5 cents

11 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Honestly I'd much prefer if I could trade aya for any relic I want rather than what what Varzia has in stock in Prime Resurgence. The problem I have, as a long standing veteran, is if Varzia's selling things i already own, then I'm accumulating aya with nothing I want to spend them on. The things I want to spend them on right now are relics for primes I'm missing, such as axi n9 for Phantasma Prime, or anything for Gara and Volnus Prime, etc.

I'd love if Varzia not only offered Prime Resurgence relics, but offered every single other relic at double the cost.

I like that idea it would then give us something to spend normal Aya on.

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

If you're aiming the concept at newbies yeah where you'd ideally like them to buy regal aya...  the issue is that the design absolutely sucks for 'veterans' or longer term players who have basically been around long enough to see all these returning items before. 

The ONLY relics I actually want or need are the newest ones.... yes I appreciate you want them to be harder to get to encourage us to buy prime packs (sorry but not a chance at the prices you charge for them in the UK) but shoving aya everywhere such as relic packs isn't going to make me suddenly change my mind and buy a prime pack, it just annoys players.

Trace and ducat conversion rates are dreadful for the time spent getting them... and that's ignoring the fact that many of us 'veterans' have thousands of relics sitting in inventory because we don't have a need for them or the time to work our way through them... I can basically spend a few minutes picking one of my 1000+ relics (which I now fondly call ducat fodder), go do a quick capture fissure mission and come out with more ducats AND traces than I can get from aya conversion...

I can't even convert my old relics into newer ones....at least you can do that with mods

Actually if I'm being honest I'd go as far as to say relics and by association aya has become an incredibly bad system of rewards... the initial idea was ok when you had limited variations but with all the older prime access packs and necessity of changing up relics for new/retiring primes it's just become a complete mess. 

At the very least it needs simplifying again..... hence my earlier suggestion of a complete change to aya and a store.

Same ---> The ONLY relics I actually want or need are the newest ones....

Yeah it's great for new players but that's all DE care about because us vets as players say are already hooked on the game.

15 минут назад, (PSN)Agent_CHAR сказал:

Why is that a reason to not make the system better?  Honestly, I don't care about the drops from missions, bounties, etc being aya.  If I'm getting a relic from a bounty reward then I already failed to get what I want because I don't run bounties for relics.

All I'm asking for is a choice when buying packs from a vendor.  Is that so unreasonable?

then its not a question of opting out, but reworking a whole relic system to begin with

1 hour ago, .LeiA._ said:

Pls.

IT's the same exact thing as getting an unvaulted relic, except you get to choose which one.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic. It's like a wildcard relics.  Even if you don't specifically need any of the resurgence items on offer, you can trade your Aya for a relic and it would no different than getting a random relic like you would have in the old system.

Does that make sense?

It can't be used to buy the new relics, though, right?  Like I don't need any of the older relics/primes.  I get that used to - if I bought 6 relic packs from a Syndicate (say, when a new Prime is released) I'd get some of the unvaulted relics in the RNG rolls.  Now, instead, I get Aya in their place.  I just happen to be in the small group of players where Aya is, for the most part, functionally useless.  I have all the primes, and I don't crack relics to sell items for plat.

If I could buy ANY unvaulted relic with that Aya, great.  But I can't.  Seeing an Aya in place of a random relic is probably supposed to be a "feels good" moment.  But for me, it stands out as an "it's an obvious useless reward" moment instead.  It's not even an random relic that I randomly equip one day just to equip one - but something I have to go through 2 loading screens to use to buy an random relic that I randomly equip.

Again - I'm clearly an edge case.  But it's not, at least for me, any sort of "good" reward.

56 minutes ago, (PSN)Agent_CHAR said:

The only relics I want are the ones that can give me a shot at a NEW prime and every time I see aya I know it's just a wasted drop that is going into my inventory to join the other 1000's of old relics I no longer need.

Have you considered finding someone to trade the old relics with the new ones to you?

14 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

IT's the same exact thing as getting an unvaulted relic, except you get to choose which one.

What if you don't want any of those relics? Then the aya just gathers dust for however long it's going to take until something pops up to make you change your mind.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Have you considered finding someone to trade the old relics with the new ones to you?

Going off of the value of the new primes, their respective relics are far more valuable than the unvaulted ones. Nobody's gonna trade for them and you'll be wasting an ungodly amount of time spamming trade requests in chat thinking otherwise.

It's the same nonsensical argument as "use LFG chat", because someone wants to run some normal missions nobody cares about just to avoid nuke spam players turning their game into a walking simulator. It's never gonna happen.

EDIT:
Just checked. On warframe.market, almost all of the Prime Resurgence relics are going for 5p each while most of the new prime relics are going for 10p+. Good luck with those trades, friendo.

Archived