Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give an Option to Not Join Prime Resurgence

.LeiA._

Not saying it should be a 100% chance just as aya is now but what I am saying is that you should always get 3 relics and just a chance for aya but as a 4th thing. I understand 1 aya is = to a vaulted relic but when you are not going for vaulted relics it is just a pain.

4 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

places to farm new relics without the risk of aya/vaulted-relics,

There is such a place. Disruption, which also happens to be the fastest way to get at least half of the relic tiers.

2 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

Maybe Aya should be an addition to relic packs and not a replacement of a relic you could have gotten.

Aya replaced unvaulted relics. No matter how you twist or turn it, you did not lose a chance at getting a revenant  or any other current relic.

5 minutes ago, Frendh said:

There is such a place. Disruption, which also happens to be the fastest way to get at least half of the relic tiers.

Aya replaced unvaulted relics. No matter how you twist or turn it, you did not lose a chance at getting a revenant  or any other current relic.

I am talking about from relic packs nothing else. 

6 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

They were. It is just a suggestion maybe a very dumb one but what ever.

Suggest a replacement. If you remove it from relic packs then you need to put them somewhere else. Should there be two different relic packs? Would that not make it too easy to get the relic(unvaulted) you want? Because players are supposed to farm for a while.

Generally you can't just remove something if you want to keep a similar balance/availability.

12 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We never really considered an opt out of getting Aya, since it's our view that getting Aya is a better reward than any specific relic: Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic. It's like a wildcard relics.  Even if you don't specifically need any of the resurgence items on offer, you can trade your Aya for a relic and it would no different than getting a random relic like you would have in the old system.  Turning in Aya for traces or ducats is really only intended as a secondary offering for people that have a crazy amount of Aya and just want to cash out immediately rather than do the normal get relic/open relic path.

Does that make sense?

People understand that.  They see the aya as watering down drop tables because they don't need the vaulted sets that are available from varzia, they need the sets available now.  There's mutiple missions that don't have a drop table at all, literally no set end of mission rewards, and instead of putting the vaulted relics or aya there, it's mixed in several drop tables watering those down.  Just putting those in their own drop table would be an opt in system.  

4 hours ago, Frendh said:

Suggest a replacement. If you remove it from relic packs then you need to put them somewhere else. Should there be two different relic packs? Would that not make it too easy to get the relic(unvaulted) you want? Because players are supposed to farm for a while.

Generally you can't just remove something if you want to keep a similar balance/availability.

I took a moment to think about what I suggested and I can't believe how blind I was about it. Thanks for that.

9 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

I took a moment to think about what I suggested and I can't believe how blind I was about it. Thanks for that.

I apologize. It is the way you phrased it. So I overlooked it. Because Aya is not a replacement for a relic(current) you could have gotten.

For those who've gotten all they want from the resurgence, Aya drops reduce the chance of getting relics that are desirable.

A solution to this could be offer relic packs?Preferably, they would cost 3 Aya to acquire. They needn't function any differently from packs available from syndicates and other vendors. 

If added though, the only difference that would be nice. Would be that these packs can't drop Aya, but even if they do, that just goes towards the next pack.

Why are there so many people gaslighting and pretending relic packs and drop tables did not include vaulted relics before prior to the introduction of Aya? Why are vaulted items in the drop tables suddenly a problem I've never seen in my 5 years in the forum?

I see it more as a long-term investment. There are vaulted primes that are much higher in value that haven’t rolled around yet. I’m expecting to have a decent aya stockpile for them by the time they’re in rotation, if I just play at a regular pace and keep it saved up. Then I can just splurge on the good relics, and the best part is I get to choose them myself.

On 2022-10-07 at 3:57 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

We never really considered an opt out of getting Aya, since it's our view that getting Aya is a better reward than any specific relic: Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic. It's like a wildcard relics.  Even if you don't specifically need any of the resurgence items on offer, you can trade your Aya for a relic and it would no different than getting a random relic like you would have in the old system.  Turning in Aya for traces or ducats is really only intended as a secondary offering for people that have a crazy amount of Aya and just want to cash out immediately rather than do the normal get relic/open relic path.

Does that make sense?

when you state your choice of relic, you mean any of the currently used relics or a limited selection of relics. As a vet i need recent relics than a selection of old relics which i dont need.

On 2022-10-07 at 3:19 PM, .LeiA._ said:

As the title says, please give an option to not join it. The problem here is Aya. I really don't need anything from Varzia; I almost tempted to buy Void Traces but amount is too stingy.

I'm still looking for some latest prime sets from the Relic Packs and hoping to get more newest relics, not Aya.  It really irks me whenever I got one from the Relic Pack.

Okay I feel like I need to wrap it up here.

Simply Put No - The option of “opting out” doesn’t make sense because Aya simply replaced the relics you could get from Unvaults. Infact it’s even better now for players without all the primes since you can chose *any* relic from the Unvaulted frames instead of a specific one like you used to in Missions and Packs.

What you are looking for is to completely remove RNG and farm so you can get the newer Revenant P. relics faster which has nothing to do with the Aya system itself. Where you get Aya now is where u would’ve gotten unvaulted relics with the old system Aya isn’t diluting *anything*.

It has always been this way. Farming for Primes in this manner is one of the games core loops so DE just handing you Rev Prime relics is overboard.

As someone who also lives in the UK (like someone in this thread) and knows the Prime Resurgence Prices are just too much over here and ALSO argued against DE’s stance on regal Aya not having plat when DE we’re just trying to say “it’s too late”.  I draw the line here, this is part of the games core loop and what makes it fun. I have also gotten Every single prime wep and frame so I don’t need Aya but I farmed for Rev through relic packs and missions like Ukko and Apollo to get his relics.

I don’t want things handed to us suddenly that brakes several things.

The only issue I see is the stockpile of relics caused by the relic system as a whole (*NOT* the Aya system) and the solution is possibly opening several at a time or trading Relics for something else idk what though.

(Furthermore people are saying Steel path essence packs crashes the Varzia relic market errrr it also does that with the New primes too???)

(Also *NO* we shouldn’t be trading Aya for any relic we want thought that would be common sense it is already easier to get Axi relics in the system when before it would’ve been significantly harder you guys wanting to completely trivialise farm is part of why DE doesn’t listen to the community)

On 2022-10-07 at 6:47 PM, Oneged said:

Second, "Aya can be turned in for YOUR CHOICE of a relic...." my choice? if the relics available for the Aya coin are all them out of my desired choice... - NO.

I really prefer a relic today that will be a vaulted items relic tomorrow.

Now with Aya reward you are putting a limit to the players for to get the current relics.

The way it used to be, you could keep those unvaulted relics until they were vaulted again so that you can trade them then. Anybody who used to do that can keep doing that. Just drop into Varzia and pick up the relics that are likely to sell well. Then, they'll be locked away again for a while and the prices will go up. I'm sure there's an ideal distribution of relics to pick up in each set for maximum value. Seems good for sellers and good for buyers over the long run.

If you're not a trader (like me) and have all the old stuff you want (unlike me, I still need 5 things from where I took a break from the game) then Aya isn't much use. Once I've filled in my inventory with those last few items, I'll probably just render Aya into void traces. It's not a fantastic exchange rate, but it saves me spending 5+ minutes faffing around turning them into more traces and ducats.

Frankly, I would love a relic recycling option to turn relics into 5 traces as well. I'm still collecting relics faster than I crack them - being able to focus more on radiants would be nice at this stage in my play.

The only other problem that I can see that needs solving is more information for new players, but that's a common problem across a lot of the new systems.

В 07.10.2022 в 17:57, [DE]Momaw сказал:

Does that make sense?

Add an ability to get Aya everywhere. Not in Void or Bounties or Relic Pack only. 
For ~10 rare items need 100 relics. Its 600 Aya in current Prime Resurgence. 
I remember, before release the Prime Resurgence, saying on site, we can farming Aya everywhere. But Aya drops from Bounties, Void and Relic Packs only. 
You give us 1 month for ~6 relics. 600 aya for 100 things every relics. ~20 aya/day. 
I cant have a "crazy amount of Aya", because Aya drops from 3 places, but no everywhere, as saying the site

On 2022-10-07 at 9:44 AM, tabernacl said:

So the resurgence event is basically saying 'there is no vault system all relics are in the game spread across the board, but instead of the relic you get a token for the relic' This isn't meant as a rebuttal. More of an ask for clarity. 

I think this wasn't answered but to clarify it's a token for an "unvalted" relic.  Or to be more specific for a relic in Varzia's prime resurgence store.

Basically any aya drop you get would have been a relic from the current prime vault rotation. Meaning it wouldn't have been a relic for currently available new stuff.

It just seems more plentiful because it's replacing 8 relics worth of drops in the current tables.  (some of those drops such as the void were reduced to drop less aya too).

Bounties have always been a source of those relics while endless missions and the void are more common for new relics. 

The best part is that it shows the next available prime set in the store.

So the next prime to be unvaulted is Saryn which would include nikana prime.  Save your aya to buy relics for a more valuable trade. 

or to put it another way.

The old system included the 7-8 most recent primes and two previously vaulted primes.

The news system includes the 7-8 most recent primes and Aya.

That is all that has changed. Anyone complaining that this is something else is wrong. 

On 2022-10-07 at 3:57 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Does that make sense?

As a veteran player it feels extremely underwhelming to get an Aya when the primes offered on resurgence are ones i acquired and mastered years ago, and in many cases ive retained hundreds of relics over the 2 or so years they were available before they were vaulted for the first time.

I would say add a relic bundle so i can expend my Aya at the beginning of a new prime access season but i think you (DE) already ruled that out, and the Steel Path relic bundle already fills that role for me.

Le 07/10/2022 à 16:57, [DE]Momaw a dit :

Does that make sense?

Hi , considering you can't buy any available relics with aya , no it's not better , at all ....

Jsut make every relics available purchassable with aya ( normal rotation + "vaulted" being brought back ) or none ....As suggested by someone else :
- replace any relics drops or relic pack purchause by a certain amount of ayas 

- Put all relics available at a moment in the same store  but having a different cost 

Considering you will get a lot a ayas , put the right price in the store and your done .

The same mechanic could replace a lot a the RNG in the game .

RNG was a thing when the game was new with "low" content . Considering the absurd amount of things to farm ( I'm a 3000 hours L2 swtich player )  you could cut of some RNG and replace it with stores for more consistencies ....

I do love a lot the Veil breaker KHAL of dutty system .. weekly objectives , limited points , buy what you want with them . It's so refreshing !

I can totally see that for relics  and sorties rewards ....do sorties , get points  keep them to buy high prices things 

It's the same idea behind arbitrations and steel path , I just love thoses system because you have better control of how much you farm the necessary ressource to buy things 

On the other hand , tau forged archons shards ( really ? )  Kuva liches / sisters uttter RNG on element and ephemeras  can digust any player 

Having all this said , I'm no game designer , juste an hardcore player  , so take the necessary salt here .

I love Warframe , I love ( most of the time xD ) what you do with the game , keep the good work ! And thanks for taking time to talk with us ^^ much appreciated 

A french fan 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm L2, been playing on and off since Xbox launch. I have almost every Prime, certainly all the old ones. That's nothing special, most of the people I play with regularly are in the same place.

I hate getting Aya. It's absolutely useless. 

You get Aya instead of a relic when buying from syndicate shops, and it sucks because I'd always rather have the relic.

We can use Aya to buy vaulted relics, only I have loads of them. I'm sure that's great for newer players, but I have thousands of relics. I'm sure I have some gaps, but I've built the primes so don't really care. You can buy Baro Ducats for Aya, but less than you'd get from selling prime junk as usual. You can get void traces for Aya, but less than you'd get for grinding a relic.

Why would I ever want this instead of a current relic? I don't need 5 void traces or a vaulted relic, I need a current relic for the latest prime gear.

Please, split it in the shop. Players that want Aya should be able to buy it, players that don't should never see it.

Edit 

Wait, what? I did not post this here, I posted it on a new thread. There must be code in the forum's that says "if post is b'tching about Aya add it here instead". They know we hate it.

Why do they keep bringing back Prime Resurgence unchanged when we all hate it so much?

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

Why would I ever want this instead of a current relic? I don't need 5 void traces or a vaulted relic, I need a current relic for the latest prime gear.

Your chances of getting current relics hasn't changed. The only thing Aya does is replace the unvaulted relic drops, and the Aya you get today is the equivalent of getting an unvaulted relic months ago.

The only difference is you have to manually exchange Aya for relics, which also means you get to pick the relics. You can also save it for future unvaulted stuff...

38 minutes ago, (XBOX)KayAitch said:

Why do they keep bringing back Prime Resurgence unchanged when we all hate it so much?

Because not everyone is 100% complete like you are, and it brings nothing but improvements to the relic grinding system besides a little shopping

Archived