Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please let me turn off companion liches!

_Anise_

As per the title, I can be stealthing along at full health and shields in the middle of a group of enemies when an companion lich chooses that exact moment to show up getting me killed my in the crossfire, It can happen when the situation is completely under control quickly changing it into a station that is complete chaos! if not just killing the player outright.

It would be very much appreciated if we could have some kinda of flag, options, gear item or something to disable companion liches from joining missions or maybe they could just not spawn if the player is in stealth ?

also it could be very nice if we had an option to consign converted liches to the lotus, this would at least by a simple way players not wishing to partake in the ally lich system to opt out.

ps:I know "don't die, git gud" now you don't have to post it  😄

Thanks

31 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

need an option to consign converted liches to the lotus

This. Pretty please.

It's quite ridonculous that one of the "best" ways to get rid of an unwanted converted Lich / Sister is to trick some newbie into accepting one in a trade.

13 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

? They only appear after you are downed, so ... Don't get downed i guess :p

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Constantly showing up? I guess you're dying every mission

people keep saying this ! NO they do not, if that was the case I wouldn't have an issue.

They show UP while I am stealth prowling around in the middle of enemies while I am very much alive and not taking any damage!

2 minutes ago, _Anise_ said:

people keep saying this ! NO they do not, if that was the case I wouldn't have an issue.

They show UP while I am stealth prowling around in the middle of enemies while I am very much alive and not taking any damage!

You didn't die in the mission at all? Then I guess it's a bug

Not sure why people like to blame players for just about everything. I have converted liches appear in my missions even when I [or anyone else] do not go down, it's just a rather uncommon occurrence and never bothered me as I don't use stealth playstyles.

1 hour ago, _Anise_ said:

I have 150 lich/sisters ,

They have never spawned randomly ,

They have only spawned when I have been downed and had to self revive.

I speak with the utmost confidence that they do not spawn unless you are downed , 

If still you are certain they are spawning then raise a bug ticket.

Why the hell people do stealth runs in squads? 

You have an option: do your stealth missions alone.

The thirst for "efficency" will have to wait for a non stealth mission.

EDIT: note to self: I shouldn't be replying without reading correctly ffs

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Where does OP say they're doing this in squads?

If it wasn't by you I would still think it was about ally (squadmates) liches appearing randomly during stealth missions, I didn't bothered to read the convo either. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Not sure why people like to blame players for just about everything. I have converted liches appear in my missions even when I [or anyone else] do not go down, it's just a rather uncommon occurrence and never bothered me as I don't use stealth playstyles.

I've never had it happen a single time other than when you die.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

I speak with the utmost confidence that they do spawn when not downed. I even joke that my liches seem to have no faith sometimes in my ability to succeed. 😂

Not sure what more i can say outside of my personal experience.

Can you let me know which frames you normally use ? It may have a different interaction with undying frames that can overcome downed states.

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

ally (squadmates) liches

I wrote "ally liches" opposite to "enemy liches" if I had just put liches then people might think I was talking about invading liches via the nemesis system killing me.

I am doing solo stealth steel path exterminate to scan for Simaris since it nets me 300 rep a scan so I can (though still tedious) max rep in a single mission.

without having died or even getting "in combat" standing in a group of enemies and a lich will just spawn to "help"

1 minute ago, _Anise_ said:

I wrote "ally liches" opposite to "enemy liches" if I had just put liches then people might think I was talking about invading liches via the nemesis system killing me.

I am doing solo stealth steel path exterminate to scan for Simaris since it nets me 300 rep a scan so I can (though still tedious) max rep in a single mission.

without having died or even getting "in combat" standing in a group of enemies and a lich will just spawn to "help"

Yeah, I'm still learning ensligh so that kind of stuff sometimes goes over my head.

For me it was better just doing Kuva spy on SP when I was farming Simaris, was easier to deal with those enemies (thanks to armor strip) and I know all the vaults.

Honestly I would like an option to summon and Vanquish them at any time. 

IE: Summon them, then if you want parazon them. Or if they get downed the option to parazon them.

Or...using the Lich Lab the option to destroy them and salvage the weapon and etc they have.

Edit: 

I haven't converted a single Lich or Sister, but my friends are always complaining about them. Some of have even traded me the lich/sister so that I could kill them, just to be rid of em.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Zero_029 said:

I haven't converted a single Lich or Sister, but my friends are always complaining about them. Some of have even traded me the lich/sister so that I could kill them, just to be rid of em.

then I recommend you never convert one ! I considered even making 10 alts and getting them to the level enough that I could trade off all my liches to be rid of the ally lich system

sadly I had converted a traded lich which you can't EVER remove it, I even contacted support asking them to hard delete it but was told they couldn't as it may break something.

Archived