Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 167 Overview

59 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

Because what the new immortal tank frame really needed was a way to make everyone in the squad immortal.

That's pretty derp. 

mhm....

52 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Why not?

Why can't we be as cool as the Ventkidz?

no you cant >: / , only drifter can be as cool as them 

thanks as always mako!

- Citrine looks pretty wild, and about as close to female Atlas as we'll get (though she doesn't look like the type of gal to punch stuff, not as part of her kit anyway)

- TAUFORGED PITY SYSTEM! REJOICE! there is still the downside of potentially getting a tauforged of the wrong type, but at least it's something! thankyou DE for finally addressing the issue!

- liking the sound of the Corufell, Heavy Scythe + gun hybrid is pretty nice and will keep the RWBY fans happy! all 3 of them!

- duviri environments are lookign nice, looking like we might not actually get Duviri until march at the earliest.. but then we all know what happens when DE rush things, so I ask the community to be polite and give them the time they need to ensure Duviri is a hit.

-augments sound good, dunno how long Revenant's will stay like that though, adding mesmer skin charges to allies with no drawback souynds like it could make it another "mandatory" augment like the ones for Nekros.

all in all, pretty nice!

Good GIF

So, if I understand correctly the return of an old defence tile (which shouldn't have been deleted in the first place) is somehow positioned as the new content?

You really shouldn't have set a release schedule for Duviri you cannot achieve, DE.

Happiness of Wispina and El Tenno is disturbed by the appearance of a ruthless competitor!

"Give up, Wispina, El Tenno will be mine!"

"What are you talking about, Citronella? He will never fall for your cheap auron-digger looks and stone cold personality!"

Will Citronella succeed in taking Wispinas job, fame and heart of El Tenno?? Find out in the next episode of 

"CHOISE DE LA DERRIERE"

I didn't want to bring it up but, isn't it odd to be bringing back tiles from the old corpus ship tileset that were deemed to be outdated and development time went into replacing? I mean they went through the effort to remaster the corpus ship tiles to bring them up to the level of quality of other parts of the game. I assumed that the frozen corpus crash site tiles and the infested corpus ship tiles would be remastered too in time. But now that we're bringing back one of the old dated looking tiles for new content, I guess that those out of place looking old tiles will never be remastered?

Don't get me wrong, I do love that defense tile and have missed it but... I dunno, maybe remaster it and bring it up to the level of quality of the new Corpus stuff instead of slapping it back in the game looking like its 10 years old.

I see an elephant in the room with this Tau pity system...

So far, everyone has received the same reward at the end of the hunt... will there be someone in the team who will receive a different, Tauforged one this time, and the others not?

Or is it enough, if you team up with someone who will have this 4th or 5th (80/100%) round and profit?

Thanks Mako this overview. I am happy some old tiles are coming back. I hope the old corpus ship tile will coming back too with slight changes. I like the new one too but I played a lot on the old one and attached to it.

Citrine looks good in my opinion maybe some part of her not favorable but the overall theme is fine!

20 hours ago, Frcdstcr said:

I wish the Archon shard hunts tracked separate increased chances per color. With the current change, you'll be forced to skip the Archon hunts of colors you don't want a tauforged shard of, just to keep the increased chance for the week of the Archon shard color you do want a tauforged shard of.

Lol what did you think was going to happen? At least you get Tauforged shards now...

Citrine is setting off my inner Magpie, she looks shiny and collectable. 

Her default appearance though, that is Amethyst, not Citrine! Smokefinger would be pretty upset to learn that we have not taken the pursuit of mineralogy to heart ><

I also feel like what other players are saying about the pity system is true, it's nice but it seems to discourage playing the content if it's a colour you don't want to focus on?

Also forget Revenant giving everyone stacks of Mesmer, 90% base DR for Merulina, healing for Merulina and more fire rate and reload?! Stop dangling this sweet carrot in front of me and release it! I already pushed Kompressa to the max.. But now there's a new max :3

I'm confused about the Gyre augment! Like you removed all of those auto shocks from Rotorswell..

Now we are getting more shocks back but with an augment? But it's on a different skill? Does this just mean that Rotorswell extends when Cathode Grace does after a kill? It sounds like it's basically "put on this augment to undo the nerf and also make Rotorswell refresh itself" but I don't know if I am misreading that?

Why would you make a nerf to weaken how much automated output a Warframe has but then put in an augment to undo the nerf and make it even more automated? I must not be reading it right because if I am, this augment is really stupid xD

13 hours ago, Hayrack said:

Happiness of Wispina and El Tenno is disturbed by the appearance of a ruthless competitor!

"Give up, Wispina, El Tenno will be mine!"

"What are you talking about, Citronella? He will never fall for your cheap auron-digger looks and stone cold personality!"

Will Citronella succeed in taking Wispinas job, fame and heart of El Tenno?? Find out in the next episode of 

"CHOISE DE LA DERRIERE"

Spanish Comida GIF by Travis

Archived