Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips & Strategy for Circuit SP random weapon

BroDutt

I know this is no brainer, but since a lot of "veteran" complain about the weapon random in SP circuit in SP, here are some tips:

1. Raise your intrinsic! You've got atleast one weapon from your arsenal

2. Clean up/mod up your melee. Melee didn't require Exilus & Arcane Adapter. Less Forma to be good (Melee always OP since 2013).

3. Build it for Condition Overload, decent Status Chance (the decree system favor this) and Corrosive Heat (Corrupted Enemy)

You probably get good primer from your/friend primary & secondary

it's hillarious how the so called Veterans, who for the most part have rigthfully complained about the game being too easy and not challenging, are suddenly faced with a real challenge in the circuit, before this they bragged about being able to mod a braton into being a  good endgame weapon, but now because the circuit is RNG they can't adapt and overcome.

11 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

it's hillarious how the so called Veterans, who for the most part have rigthfully complained about the game being too easy and not challenging, are suddenly faced with a real challenge in the circuit, before this they bragged about being able to mod a braton into being a  good endgame weapon, but now because the circuit is RNG they can't adapt and overcome.

I am one of those "so called veterans" that complains about a lack of challenge and I neither feel that this new mode is a problem for me (actually I quite like it) and don't hear that from others veterans so I don't know who you have been talking to.

22 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

I'm Legendary 3, a Conclave typhoon, blah blah blah, and the steel path circuit is potentially a lot of fun and finally a real test, but the RNG kills it.

The problem isn't a lack of adaptability, it's that about 70% of this game's equippable content is either outright bad or doesn't perform to a level that things like level 500 enemies require no matter how you mod it, you can't really overcome that through improvisation or whatever you're thinking. 

What I would personally like to do is i don't know, actually use the builds I've been putting together and fine tuning for years in this kind of real test to really see how good we are, instead of being forced to use a mk1 braton and calling it "difficulty".

53 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

2. Clean up/mod up your melee. Melee didn't require Exilus & Arcane Adapter. Less Forma to be good (Melee always OP since 2013).

3. Build it for Condition Overload, decent Status Chance (the decree system favor this) and Corrosive Heat (Corrupted Enemy)

The single biggest improvement for melee are the decrees, once they stack even DE modded weapons without primed mods, BR, CO, WW, faction mods, frame buffs or primers will tear through enemies.

Oh and Operator, they will hard carry the content if needed.

36 minutes ago, -Moctezuma- said:

Ah yes that happens when you mod a Braton into a good endgame weapon but the game decides to give you a Stug instead. Tough time. While personally I don't really have much trouble about the RNG loadouts I can see why people complain. I also don't think it's always the same group of "vets" who complain the game is easy and the RNG loadouts is bad.

29 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I am one of those "so called veterans" that complains about a lack of challenge and I neither feel that this new mode is a problem for me (actually I quite like it) and don't hear that from others veterans so I don't know who you have been talking to.

A lot of the forums mr 30's are complaining about it. Though it's mostly because some of them just level stuff for Mr and only have a couple builds for sp content. People who invest in multiple builds do just fine. I'm only MR 27 but I have about 75% of the frames sp ready, my weapons are a ways behind in terms of % but at worst I usually get a weapon that has a potato and a couple forma in it so I don't struggle at all cause the decrees boost ur damage a LOT even with somewhat lacking builds. Also... operator crushes SP with magus lockdown and the zariman arcanes if people have done those farms so eh.

Also yeah, I really like the circuit. Probably my favorite new gameplay loop since disruption.

38 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Oh and Operator, they will hard carry the content if needed.

This. I've been smashing on everything except defense because without a proper frame for defense it's just impossible for me and right now I just extract if I see that the round will be defense (I play alone/solo, so no issue with that). 

To everyone interested on my build, I'm currently using:

- 146 AMP
- Eternal Logistics / Eternal Eradicate (this one can be replaced by Virtuos Shadow/Virtuos strike, never done the math on which is better of* those 3)
- Unairu
- Magus Cloud/Magus Melt

I can literally pick any frame and I don't even use them except if I fall down as operator, which leads me to wait a few secs on the frame and then resume the operator/drifter gameplay. 

Just now, stormy505 said:

I highly recommend trying out Magus Lockdown, it might lower your damage a bit but the cc makes defense a lot more manageable with operator and makes general gameplay more forgiving.

I know, but it won't work on high SP levels since the defense objective health doesn't scale and overguard enemies aren't affected by any CC, which includes Lockdown, so they'll destory the target anyways.

1小时前 , BroDutt 说:

I know this is no brainer, but since a lot of "veteran" complain about the weapon random in SP circuit in SP, here are some tips:

1. Raise your intrinsic! You've got atleast one weapon from your arsenal

Cannot agree more about these.

Farm intrinsic and spend them all in opportunity, especially the "1 decree when in Teshin cave". 

Don't get greedy. The progress was saved whenever you completed a mission, and there is no benefit in going endless in the circuit. Unless you get a really OP loadout, otherwise just spam one or two missions like exterminate (easy), void flood (cannot fail), excavation (20 cryotic x 15). 

Also, play solo. That will solve like 90% of bugs and issues like host migration. I was playing solo since DP launched and was having no issue at all.

While the game mode is really RNG, out of the four items (frame, primary, secondary, melee) I usually get at least two things useful. Together with a good decree, this is really not THAT bad.

2 hours ago, -Moctezuma- said:

Ya, challenge isn't the problem here, maybe use your brain.

The RNG loadouts usually hand me something I can, if not exactly excel with, then at least get positively cracked once a couple Decrees roll in.

Seriously, people.  Get your Decrees going.  They're your leveler when the RNG deals a horrible hand out, there's almost always going to be SOMETHING in your first set that can work for you.

ddc.jpg

I have a fully Forma'd (and up to date) build on every item in the game (including each K-Drive), and this RNG system is still poorly implemented, especially with the lack of modding from within the cave itself. You can get by with some choices, but getting a bad string of luck means it's going to take you way longer with more Decrees (which are just more mods let's face it).

I agree with all of the points in the post, except "maybe" the third one.

After 10 hours of RNGesus messing with me in SP Circuit, I don't think it's a good idea to have Condition Overload on all melee weapons.

More often than not, I don't get any reliable primers outside of the my 50% viral amp that I always have.

Personally, I ended up just going through every single weapon I own, (less than 50 on the NSW, I can't picture having to go through 100+ weapons on the PC account...) and created 2 seperate profiles for each: One with Condition Overload, and one with Primed Pressure Point when the weapon selection and decrees don't offer enough primers. Maaaybe Gladiator Rush/Drifting Contact so I don't need to default to Naramon for every run.

I generally don't touch any of the demo weapons that show up though, I like my guns a certain way, which usually involves some form of punchthrough that'll automatically disqualifies some demo weapons, or more specifically my preference for Gas/Electric builds...though it did remind me to rebuild a few weapons like the Pox that forgot to make after switching platforms.

3 hours ago, vanaukas said:

This. I've been smashing on everything except defense because without a proper frame for defense it's just impossible for me and right now I just extract if I see that the round will be defense (I play alone/solo, so no issue with that). 

Same here, i have no issues with other modes but defense is just painful, wonder why that was chosen instead of void cascade or disruption.

7分钟前 , ReddyDisco 说:

Same here, i have no issues with other modes but defense is just painful, wonder why that was chosen instead of void cascade or disruption.

Cascade. The map has too many fall off area and it would be very difficult to place the void thingy.

Disruption. The map is too small and open for demolyst to hide. Also given the demolyst DR, it would be impossible for loadout without armor strip to handle them.

But even if DE managed to put cascade and disruption there, I will just extract if they are the next mission. It is just too easy to trigger cascade, disruption and defense mission failure condition.

48 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

Void cascade would be SO good in that mode, fits better than defense too!

1 hour ago, PhiZero said:

and created 2 seperate profiles for each: One with Condition Overload, and one with Primed Pressure Point when the weapon selection and decrees don't offer enough primers.

This is the best way

1 hour ago, RichardKam said:

Cascade. The map has too many fall off area and it would be very difficult to place the void thingy.

Disruption. The map is too small and open for demolyst to hide. Also given the demolyst DR, it would be impossible for loadout without armor strip to handle them.

But even if DE managed to put cascade and disruption there, I will just extract if they are the next mission. It is just too easy to trigger cascade, disruption and defense mission failure condition.

Disruption i can see some issues but cascade is easy, just use operator to kill the ethereal thrax. Given that this is a drifter update, it fits well

Archived