Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.13

[DE]Danielle

4 minutes ago, VibingCat said:

What about Zephyr's tornadoes that stop working after absorbing some damage? It's a big issue in steel path, I hope it gets fixed.

I agree. Also Garuda's Dread Mirror stating "invalid target" on anything with overguard - so everything when an ancient healer is around.

This has however both been reported numerous times, it seems DE simply doesn't care.

• Like 4

Another two bugs about Zephyr:

-Torid recharges its own incarnon form ammo when shooting at her tornadoes, and that happens faster than ammo is consumed;

-when shot at her tornadoes, Nataruk's perfect shots are treated as fully charged shots having lower critical tier and damage. In addition, they are not even granted the critical chance buff from her passive.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

If you're making Hata-Satya work on the Soma Incarnon, does that mean you'll make all augments work? Because the mod "Double Tap" also doesn't work on the Latron Incarnon.

Oh its more than one? That makes it even worse. Because now we need confirmation for each individual one being a bug rather than blindly assuming they are bugged across the board because we have an "intended" interaction that defies in-game logic that includes a mod (scattered Justice) not working on a weapon (kuva hek). Also doesn't help matters they called it out specifically and not being a universal bug that is getting looked at.

And we all love how much DE loves to comment about which bugs they know about and are getting fixed right? . . . right?

E:Might as well add it here that we did get confirmation for Double Tap being bugged, people will still ask anyways, but my last point still stands for how DE fails at presenting information regarding bugs.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Pakaku said:

There are plenty of base variants of weapons/Warframes that I would like to use, but they get overrided by the "upgraded" versions, which are not always upgrades in practice depending on builds. I also might have copies of identical equipment, but the game only seems to arbitrarily choose one of them, and I have no idea how it decides.

Please allow us to select the variant and/or any copies of the weapons/warframe we have, and have the option that shows up in the cave just act as a way to represent that weapon/warframe. Ex. having a "Boltor" show up would allow me to select between any of the three Boltor variants (base, prime, syndicate) and go from there for selecting the mod loadout. Or if I have two Oberon Primes, let me decide which to use.

Amen, the automatic priority is flawed when people both have the choice to make duplicates of fast and are encouraged to invest.

2 hours ago, Pakaku said:

There are plenty of base variants of weapons/Warframes that I would like to use, but they get overrided by the "upgraded" versions, which are not always upgrades in practice depending on builds. I also might have copies of identical equipment, but the game only seems to arbitrarily choose one of them, and I have no idea how it decides.

Please allow us to select the variant and/or any copies of the weapons/warframe we have, and have the option that shows up in the cave just act as a way to represent that weapon/warframe. Ex. having a "Boltor" show up would allow me to select between any of the three Boltor variants (base, prime, syndicate) and go from there for selecting the mod loadout. Or if I have two Oberon Primes, let me decide which to use.

This would all be solved with dedicated modding like we see from the Conclave. That way it wouldn't matter if a duplicate is chosen.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Duviri Paradox: Hotfix 33.0.13

Fixes: 

• Fixed always getting the base Hek in Teshin’s Cave offerings even if you own the Kuva or Vaykor Hek. 
    • It is intended that the more powerful variants of a weapon you own appear in the Cave. 

Personally, I would enjoy an option to choose between variants, if I have different ones in my arsenal.

Recently, Baro Ki'Teer introduced the Prisma Lenz. And by the base stats, it's "stronger" than a normal Lenz. And so I found it in Teshin's Cave.

But I've already thrown three forma and a focus lens onto MY normal Lenz, while my Prisma Lenz is merely level 30. So is it really "more powerful" ?? Perhaps not.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Incarnon Genesis Atomos’ Evolution II perks not working at all.

Yeah, the difference this makes is absolutely MASSIVE. The Atomos incarnon was already an excellent secondary even with the broken perk, but with it working now I'm seeing a 60%-100% overall DPS increase from what it was before. Atomos looking like it's going to be the strongest general use secondary in my entire arsenal.

Edited by Vryheid

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

This would all be solved with dedicated modding like we see from the Conclave. That way it wouldn't matter if a duplicate is chosen.

That would be great, there are a couple of mods I normally wouldn't run that would pair well with the decrees

7 hours ago, Pakaku said:

This so much. It's especially terrible if I happen to get a syndicate weapon selected. I normally keep a stockpile for selling and sometimes they get selected.

• Like 1

thank you for reverting the decree descriptions where there are forced procs. idk why you guys decided it was a good idea to hide that fact but whatever.

are we going to see any major changes to the circuit or are we going to get more ?????-tier changes like the decree description change?

• Like 1

Incarnon Dual Toxocyst 4th challenge resets on any non-headshot player damage

i cant get over 1/17 headshots, it always reset, i am not using anydamage/modifier/skill , any modless proc reset the count, even the pet reset the count....

the bug its not fixed, only the description changed

Edited by Mizotizoi
  • Like 3

any plans on adjusting how weapon variants are handled in duviri runs? it would be nice to at very least have the incarnon versions we own take priority over whatever is usually there ie primes (i didnt dump 6-7 forma into all the mk1 weapons for nothing lmao). Telos Boltor is a good example since it prioritizes Boltor Prime

id prefer being able to choose the variant entirely, personally, but even if the incarnon takes priority thatll make things so much better for those who dont use the primes of a weapon.

other than that, thanks for fixes!

Also - Arrow flight fixed.

They were bugged for the longest time, but arrows finally fly horizontally like they should.

please include this in the list of fixes.

Orr,.... wait,. nope still not fixed.

Edited by bbrtki
  • Like 2

Il y a 15 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed always getting the base Hek in Teshin’s Cave offerings even if you own the Kuva or Vaykor Hek. 

• It is intended that the more powerful variants of a weapon you own appear in the Cave. 

Instead of this can we just add the weapon choice and after the variant like you can choice the mod config? Like prime, basic, vandal kuva etc, because of the riven system sometime a "lower" variant if better than a "powerful" base stat or just the syndicat effect over just the more damage

• Like 3

Any information on a fix for the terrible stuttering on some systems?  Warframe has become unplayable for me.  Game freezes for 2-3 seconds every 10 seconds or so.  I have tried every fix that google could possibly find.  Started about a week after Duviri released.  I have noticed that it has mostly been on Intel systems.  My wife and I have damn near identical setups yet she runs an Ryzen 7 3700x and I run an Intel 10700K.  She has no problems at all.  

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1343468-constant-stutteringfreezes/

• Like 1

On 2023-05-26 at 2:47 PM, Traumtulpe said:

If you're making Hata-Satya work on the Soma Incarnon, does that mean you'll make all augments work? Because the mod "Double Tap" also doesn't work on the Latron Incarnon.

This CAN'T work because the main fire is hit scan and incarnon fire is projectile. The mod has to decide on-click if it's a hit or a miss. If it increases on hit and resets on a miss, then how does it know if the projectile will eventually miss everything, or eventually hit something and decide in that moment? And if you want it to decide later, then does it refund the damage when it should have reset? Does it rebate damage if it would have eventually hit?

В 24.05.2023 в 18:04, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed script error with Hydroid’s Undertow ability. 

There's still a bug with "Undertow".

Also, don't forget to fix bugs with Hydroid's abilities:

"Tidal Surge"

Please fix the square light of the lantern, for disabled "High Shader Quality".

2023-05-28-15-59.png

Thank you in advance.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok can't find it in the notes if it this or 0.14 update that changed that but finally Drifter melee controls have been changed, so after pestering for that for so long time to give the credit where it belongs so might actually give duviri chance again