Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No independence day gear?

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I mean they are Canadian so it's reasonable to not have 4th of July stuff. I think there's a pallette but it never returned cause of controversy.

I didn't know that, but it explains a lot.  Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

wasn't around then, what controversy 

I also wasn't around, it's just from what I gathered, someone that was around at that time, maybe @Voltage , could explain it better.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQipjmc19Gg2x2rWDTmuFc

This is what the pallette looks like, apparently there were people that didn't like it because of politics 

Here's a thread of people talking about it

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

I also wasn't around, it's just from what I gathered, someone that was around at that time, maybe @Voltage , could explain it better.

I don't recall a controversy, it was probably just a move from DE to not confine their celebrations to regional things. Though, we do have tons of Chinese New Year collections, and a color picker is a color picker, so I feel like both the Red/White/Blue and Bastille color pickers should just be added to the market permanently or every year on their given days just so that people can have them.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

This is what the pallette looks like, apparently there were people that didn't like it because of politics 

idk hardly anything controversial in there lol

but it's ok I mean I'll just chalk this up to DE just forgetting that there IS a free palette associated with the date

Edited by Skoomaseller
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, SovietSilviu said:

cause the world is not orbiting usa maybe? the rest of us dont give a crap about youre day like you dont give  crap about other coutntries to here a gifr for you Te8KGZl.jpg

Hey now, remember world war 2 where we came and helped you out? (Not saying you needed us to save you but you know, not like it hurt for us to arrive.)

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Hey now, remember world war 2 where we came and helped you out? (Not saying you needed us to save you but you know, not like it hurt for us to arrive.)

Thank you for your service in WW2, oldtimer.  

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The country where rainbow people got killed and had to force the entire country to not be savages...for the 3rd time. *

Fixed that for you.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Would be nice to re-release that red white and blue palette. 

Edited by (XBOX)Vaporjoes
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, SovietSilviu said:

cause the world is not orbiting usa maybe? the rest of us dont give a crap about youre day like you dont give  crap about other coutntries to here a gifr for you Te8KGZl.jpg

don't think this has anything to do with people thinking the world revolves around a particular country.

They did offer cosmetics during the Lunar New Year, so I don't see why DE shouldn't re-release the USA palette.

• Like 4

Between the Grineer trying to dominate the universe, the Corpus trying to extort the universe, and the Infested trying to assimilate the universe, every day is a celebration of America if you think about it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

It got cancelled because Will Smith slapped someone. Now we have to look forward to Jeff Goldblum day, where hopefully we get a Jeff Goldblum inspired palette, glyph and weapon. 

What are you smoking and drinking......

.... and can we have some?

Answer the 2nd question first. 🚬🍹

• Like 2

No disrespect intended but the 4th of Jully color pallet is one of the lamest in the game, i only have it cus im a completionist (hoarder).

I know Voidshells are a thing but DE could very well have added some different effects directly on to the color pallets like Degrades or different materials to go along for people to use with older or TennoGen skins. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Took you getting Pearl Harbor bombed to join the war. :P

But the US was of immense help dealing with the Nazi.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Took you getting Pearl Harbor bombed to join the war. :P

But the US was of immense help dealing with the Nazi.

So let's forget about "Lend/Lease" and how the US kept Great Britain from literally starving and continally armed and funded them.  Same with the Soviet Union.

Or the fact American fighter Pilots were flying combat missions for the RAF and in China against the Japanese. 

I mean lets get it right here, the US was very much  involved before 1941 to varrying degress. We shouldn't take the service of those individuals away. 

On a Sidenote: Happy Traitors Day ya bunch of ungrateful Colonials 🤣🤣. They did do a pallet before. DE didn't do anything for Canada Day this year....I wish they would do something since I'm a Canadian myself. But oh well.

A Beaver floof or a bottle of tree sauce would be a nice touch.

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1

There wasn’t any for Canada Day either. Happy Canada Day (July 1st) and Happy Independence Day (July 4th) to the USA. 
Let’s hope both these countries don’t descend into various states of fundamentalism, since that worked so well everywhere else.

SuperPatriot_01_cover.jpg
😉

Edited by m_a_r_c_h_
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

So let's forget about "Lend/Lease" and how the US kept Great Britain from literally starving and continally armed and funded them.  Same with the Soviet Union.

Or the fact American fighter Pilots were flying combat missions for the RAF and in China against the Japanese. 

I mean lets get it right here, the US was very much  involved before 1941 to varrying degress. We shouldn't take the service of those individuals away. 

On a Sidenote: Happy Traitors Day ya bunch of ungrateful Colonials 🤣🤣. They did do a pallet before. DE didn't do anything for Canada Day this year....I wish they would do something since I'm a Canadian myself. But oh well.

A Beaver floof or a bottle of tree sauce would be a nice touch.

Or how the US actually invented entirely new war crimes to commit! That one is my favorite.

Edit: just to circumvent potential messages with regards to who committed what war crimes, yes Germany and Japan committed unspeakable, horrific war crimes. Of course, the US helped Japan sweet those under the rug after we nuked them as hard as we could.

Then you have the UK letting PoWs starve to death, which might seem like it's no big loss because they were Nazis, but keep in mind there was a draft in Germany. Not everyone fighting on their side was a proud Nazi.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur
  • Like 1