Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe logic without logic

LestryusYggdrus

"Omg we won't give tattos to operators cause we dont wanna give a bad message of minors using tattos"

"Omg we don't want to give any type of sensualization and more gender characteristics to the operators so we don't send a bad message even tho our operators don't look,act or is voiced like minors"

But making a deal with the devil is all ggwp?

* L   O   G   I   C *

Edit: Guys, what i mean't to say with the "make a deal with the devil" doesn't mean the metaphysical biblical creature, its like a metaphor of you getting entangled in something that you shouldn't, like operators kindda of sold themselfs to the man in the wall, and looks like the man in the wall is something quite evil that probly gonna use you for something not quite good, and since you made a pact with it, you kindda can't get out of it  (Its hard to explain with my limited english knowledge) 

Edit 2: I know that the sensualization part is kindda sus but what i really mean with this is that i can't make a cool looking operator both genders included, i would like to make a male operator/drifter  that looks like a warrior, i would like to make a female operator/drifter that looks like a baddie warrior, everybody in this game just looks.....average...... i don't buy OP/Drifter cosmetics anymore, i thought they would improve it with time but after duviri wich it's a drifter based expansion, i saw that they will keep exactly how it is now

Edited by LestryusYggdrus
  • Like 2

Is that really why inks are not available to operators? That's a shame.
After I bought some visage inks I was actually lowkey disappointed you can't use them as operator. They don't even necessarily have to be considered tattoos, they could be just paint.

• Like 5

vor 32 Minuten schrieb LestryusYggdrus:

"Omg we won't give tattos to operators cause we dont wanna give a bad message of minors using tattos"

"Omg we don't want to give any type of sensualization and more gender characteristics to the operators so we don't send a bad message even tho our operators don't look,act or is voiced like minors"

* L   O   G   I   C *

Yes?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

"Omg we don't want to give any type of sensualization and more gender characteristics to the operators so we don't send a bad message"

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Meanwhile...

IMG-20230816-165845.jpg

DE: "it's totally ok for said children to use Warframes intentionally made somewhat sussy as their physical bodies."

Edited by (XBOX)Upl0rdYT
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

* L   O   G   I   C *

- Because people can't help but to try and do something completely stupid enough to cause a major problem...and then whine about why that can't do the incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing for huh-huhs.

- Because people can't help but to try and do something completely stupid enough to cause a major problem...and then whine about why that can't try to make something perverted while trying to hide behind a very serious topic.

- How do you know it's the devil? 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Corvid said:

When it actually becomes possible to make a deal with a devil in real life, then you might begin having a point. Until then, you are comparing apples to mapricos.

Making a deal with the devil doesn't actually only mean that you will sumon a metaphysical evil creature to make a deal with it, making a deal with the devil can also mean that you got entangled with something that you shouldn't

13 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

"Makes a deal with the devil." This is a Christian thing right? My religion doesn't have the concept of good and bad entity. It's the humans, not other animals, that abuse other creature's gifts.

Making a deal with the devil doesn't actually only mean that you will sumon a metaphysical evil creature to make a deal with it, making a deal with the devil can also mean that you got entangled with something that you shouldn't

33 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

- Because people can't help but to try and do something completely stupid enough to cause a major problem...and then whine about why that can't do the incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing for huh-huhs.

- Because people can't help but to try and do something completely stupid enough to cause a major problem...and then whine about why that can't try to make something perverted while trying to hide behind a very serious topic.

36 minutes ago, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:

what i mean't to say with the "make a deal with the devil" doesn't mean the metaphysical biblical creature, its like a metaphor of you getting entangled in something that you shouldn't, like operators kindda of sold themselfs to the man in the wall, and looks like the man in the wall is something quite evil that probly gonna use you for something not quite good, and since you made a pact with it, you kindda can't get out of it  (Its hard to explain with my limited english knowledge) 

18 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

"Makes a deal with the devil." This is a Christian thing right? My religion doesn't have the concept of good and bad entity. It's the humans, not other animals, that abuse other creature's gifts.

what i mean't to say with the "make a deal with the devil" doesn't mean the metaphysical biblical creature, its like a metaphor of you getting entangled in something that you shouldn't, like operators kindda of sold themselfs to the man in the wall, and looks like the man in the wall is something quite evil that probly gonna use you for something not quite good, and since you made a pact with it, you kindda can't get out of it  (Its hard to explain with my limited english knowledge) 

24 minutes ago, Corvid said:

When it actually becomes possible to make a deal with a devil in real life, then you might begin having a point. Until then, you are comparing apples to mapricos.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

DE: "it's totally ok for said children to use Warframes intentionally made somewhat sussy as their physical bodies."

Exactly

14 minutes ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

making a deal with the devil can also mean that you got entangled with something that you shouldn't

Or that you went with the least bad out of multiple terrible options. The Zariman children didn't voluntarily choose to make the deal, they were put in a situation where their options were "make the deal and survive", or "die".

• Like 1

Not wanting characters that look like minors to be visually portrayed in certain ways (which is already problematic in certain circles) isn't the same as a reasonable story interaction.

Even if you want to look at real world parallels to the deal we made comparing it to children joining gangs for their own safety and security (if they even had a real choice) is still very different from things that'd allow players to make "questionable" appearances with their operators.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Joylesstuna said:

Somewhat then goes on to say "gemussy" and gives a frame a literal vagina.

A clear progression from the glorious codpieces the game has had since launch. 

3 hours ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

everybody in this game just looks.....average.

I think that is the point. They're just kids. 

Also, where did you get that first statement about Operator tattoos? That would be a bit odd given the somatic links that we put on our Operator's faces. I took the tattoos being a Drifter only thing, where somatics are an Operator only thing, as a way to have a symbolic mirror between the two. Could easily be reading way too into it though. 

3 hours ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

Yeah okay I see what you mean. Signing the contract without read the entire thing. Or accpeting the Terms of Service without looking at the bold points. My post is about DE need to becareful at how they protray certain metaphors or actions. There's a lot of angry Karen who can't wait for a lawsuit. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

Very important question: did a spokesperson for DE actually say something like these?  Do you have a source?  Or are these your assumptions of what they would say?

6 hours ago, LestryusYggdrus said:

our operators don't look,act or is voiced like minors

I dunno what Operator you're using, but my Raven 100% looks, acts, and sounds like a minor.

• Like 1