Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is Furis Prime?

sntschevy

I can not be the only one who thinks it does not make much sense to have Afuris Prime and not have the single Furis Prime in the game.

I mean understandable for weapons like the Akjagara Prime, where the non-prime version doesn't have a single pistol version either, but the Furis does.

• Like 3

On 2023-08-27 at 2:16 AM, Pizzarugi said:

Considering how grotesquely powerful its incarnon form is, I don't think DE is gonna want to open that Pandora's Box.

They're priming Zylok, so they have no issue priming items that have an incarnon genesis. Of course Furis is stronger than Zylok, but that isn't really relevant; the Incarnon form will probably end up being just as broken and who cares if you're getting 19 million vs. 20 million?

• Like 1

let's be real, y'all just want it with the augment for better life-steal. I've never known a weapon, or it's fans, lean so hard on an Augment mod. 

I would love it if they made it a Vaykor Hek situation where you can get the Furis prime, but you can't apply Winds of Purity to it. let's see how many of you actually want the gun itself.. not many I'd wager..

TBH with current power creep the Winds of Purity is definitely lacking nowadays. Incarnons actually helped boost it to be viable but.. you're just playing as Flamethrower Pistol 90% of the time in Incarnon and the pistol mode ia just a means to an end for it now. Afuris Prime does feel like it works well. I used to want Furis Prime just for that purpose but nowadays its just longing for a One-Handed Auto Pistol from the Tenno and Knell Prime is just different.

19 hours ago, Lilybun said:

You can conjure furis prime into existence by dropping a tater, incarnon and 8 forma into regular furis right before a patch or announcement.

Source: worked with Zylok

Zylok Incarnon at least means you'll have 2 builds to go off of much like the other incarnons adding variety with 2 Evo Paths.

Braton Prime (Status Bias) vs Braton Vandal (Prelude of Might as it hits just 2% shy of 50% via Critical Delay)

Sancti Magistar (Heal Stick) vs Magistar (Bonk Stick)

Furax (Maiming Strike - LOL?) vs Furax Wraith (Standard COWBARF/COBWEB Melee)

Stalker Weapons (Stalker synergy or Invididual Set Pieces)

On 2023-08-30 at 3:01 AM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

let's be real, y'all just want it with the augment for better life-steal. I've never known a weapon, or it's fans, lean so hard on an Augment mod. 

I would love it if they made it a Vaykor Hek situation where you can get the Furis prime, but you can't apply Winds of Purity to it. let's see how many of you actually want the gun itself.. not many I'd wager..

It would have no meaningful impact on the life steal since we have way too little health compared to how much damage it deals for it to matter beyond rank 0 currently even. Only reason to level winds of purity is if you really want the syndicate proc. 5% life steal is already silly high considering how hard Furis can already hit, especially in incarnon form. I mean 5% out of a measly 10k hit is still 500 health, and you hit that several times per second, nevermind that Furis can already hit for several hundred thousands at that.

And Vaykor Hek is locked out of the mod since the syndicate proc is already innate to it. If they made a New Loka version of Furis I'd see it being locked from slotting WoP.

Furis Prime...

Let's also not forget the other weapons that should have also came out but didn't for an odd reason ;

Fusilai Prime (Gara's Signature Secondary Glass Throwing knives)

Bolto Prime (We got the AK version)

AKZani Prime (Mirage's Signature Secondary Pistols)

I'm thinking maybe DE 'MIGHT' make such things into primes down the road but have their relics offered up by Baro. Much like they done with the AKLex Prime but, it's just a thought/guess.

• Like 1