Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lately DE_ Pablo has given a lot of love. More gifts for the next update.

CosoMalvadoNG

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Maybe I want 500% cc on my melee weapon combined with maxed out condition overload...

I love how they made it seem like Ulfrun's Descent was some good tier ability that removing it was some unheard of choice like subsuming off Breach Surge or Motes from Wisp.

As if ignoring how Ulfrun Descent is literally the LEAST synergistic part of her entire kit, only working with the multi status of Fangs of Raksh which is only the case because Ulfrun literally locks you out of doing anything.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

As if ignoring how Ulfrun Descent is literally the LEAST synergistic part of her entire kit, only working with the multi status of Fangs of Raksh which is only the case because Ulfrun literally locks you out of doing anything.

Hm not really, it synergizes with her 1 and 2 it only didn't do anything for her 3 but after the update it will.

To be honest though her 4 isn't great to use without the augment so if you're not using the augment might as well put another ability in that slot

On 2023-10-07 at 6:45 PM, (PSN)GEN-Son_17 said:
On 2023-10-07 at 5:56 PM, DrivaMain said:

Let me remind you he is the one responsible for adding nullifiers into the game. A bane for the "fun" crowd. It left a scar for some people.

Which was a great add but whiners will whine

Yeah, I like to be forced into specific type of play because game spam nullies like 3 per every room. Even some of the are eximus. /sarcasm

1 Nully once in a while is fine. Whole room of those stupid things are disgusting.

ps. YMMV - you may have 1 Nully once a while and be happy with that.

On 2023-10-07 at 11:50 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:
On 2023-10-07 at 6:09 PM, Ace-Bounty-Hunter said:

Two words:

Neutralizing Justice. 

Eximus are definitely way worse. 

Nullifiers you can actually survive by hitting rolling guard or just paying attention and seeing them approach.

Eximus are worse? Unless it's an another spam, you just roll or hit specific stuff (Guardian). Simple as this. I only get hit or stuff like this when I'm not paying attention (half asleep) OR there is freaking Eximus Nully...

On 2023-10-08 at 1:56 AM, Hexerin said:
On 2023-10-08 at 1:29 AM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Also on Citrine vs Voruna, Citrine has some team benefits but if you run a crit build you are capped at the 300% cc. Voruna can run Kullervo 1 and do tons of damage by stacking tons of status, activating her crit buffs, and then use lycath's hunt to recover the cost.

Explain how you're going to use all four of Voruna's abilities while also having Kullervo subsumed. What magical land do you live in?

I guess they have to turn off > cast Kullervo > turn on again. :D

For me using Kullervo's with Voruna 4th is too much work but it's still something pretty nice to have once in while.

On 2023-10-08 at 1:11 PM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:
On 2023-10-08 at 1:56 AM, Hexerin said:

(Helminth)

Elaborate, so I can correct your errors.

Lycath's hunt is subsumable, so... other frames can use it if people prefer being aggressive > using dispensary or nourish.

And both Voruna's & Citrine's abilities are nerfed. I've tried one and it's almost useless.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:
20 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Fifteen words:

You shouldn't have to give up an entire weapon just to counter one single enemy.

(It's almost like there's a reason people tolerate armor scaling to fight Grineer. That faction doesn't have an enemy type that makes players shut down criticism by saying you need a specific weapon and augment to deal with them.)

Then... use a fully automatic weapon?

18 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:
18 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Then... use a fully automatic weapon?

Or meleee

18 hours ago, Kaotyke said:
18 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Or meleee

Or Operator

So 90% of my gameplay should be using those options BECAUSE THERE ARE ~3 NULLIES IN EVERY ROOM (YMMV)?! Yeah... not my cup of tea.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:
1 hour ago, (PSN)rexis12 said:

only didn't do anything for her 3 but after the update it will.

Hmm... are they going to buff Voruna/3?

On 2023-10-07 at 2:21 PM, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Pablo is the last bastion of hope as far as reworks go, he's the only one at DE that seems to have even the slightest intention of balancing the game, and the only one who wants to see older content brought up to par, which is the main issue with warframe as a whole. that being said, he's still not perfect: he's never elaborated on why he is so vehemently against Universal Vacuum as a mechanic, despite it being an obvious QoL benefit, and the reworks arguably don't happen often enough, but so far he has gotten every rework done right, and it seems he still remembers to patch up small kit problems like with Voruna's 4. needless to say if we had a few more like Pablo, the game would be in MUCH better shape. 

now that Hydroid has finally gotten fixed, I'm hoping either Inaros, Caliban, Valkyr or Nyx are up next. I'd be ok with Trinity, Frost and Loki getting some modernizations as well, but the 4 mentioned earlier are most in need of a rework now IMO. 

Yeah, he is nice but not perfect. Like Grendel being more playable (can cast other Grendel's abilities) but there are some "issues". Some folks don't like 5 enemy in gut limit. It's change that added added something but took something else. On other hand we cannot cast Helminth using Pulverize. Was it Pablo said that Yareli/Merulina needs whole set of animations to cast Hellminth on Merulina? Perfection is not always good. I personally like Grendel change. Hydroid will be another frame - they should make another frame instead, imho.

8 minutes ago, quxier said:

Yeah, I like to be forced into specific type of play because game spam nullies like 3 per every room. Even some of the are eximus. /sarcasm

1 Nully once in a while is fine. Whole room of those stupid things are disgusting.

ps. YMMV - you may have 1 Nully once a while and be happy with that.

Eximus are worse? Unless it's an another spam, you just roll or hit specific stuff (Guardian). Simple as this. I only get hit or stuff like this when I'm not paying attention (half asleep) OR there is freaking Eximus Nully...

I guess they have to turn off > cast Kullervo > turn on again. :D

For me using Kullervo's with Voruna 4th is too much work but it's still something pretty nice to have once in while.

And both Voruna's & Citrine's abilities are nerfed. I've tried one and it's almost useless.

So 90% of my gameplay should be using those options BECAUSE THERE ARE ~3 NULLIES IN EVERY ROOM (YMMV)?! Yeah... not my cup of tea.

Hmm... are they going to buff Voruna/3?

Yeah, he is nice but not perfect. Like Grendel being more playable (can cast other Grendel's abilities) but there are some "issues". Some folks don't like 5 enemy in gut limit. It's change that added added something but took something else. On other hand we cannot cast Helminth using Pulverize. Was it Pablo said that Yareli/Merulina needs whole set of animations to cast Hellminth on Merulina? Perfection is not always good. I personally like Grendel change. Hydroid will be another frame - they should make another frame instead, imho.

If you have 3 nullies in a room consistently, then you really need to kill them faster.

If you can't kill them faster, you might be underbuilt for what you're doing.

If you're not underbuilt, and you still can't kill them fast enough, might be a you-issue.

Having to bring the right tool to solve a problem isn't some unfair ask in a video game. If nullies are a problem for you, take nulli solutions. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShogunGunshow said:

1) If you have 3 nullies in a room consistently, then you really need to kill them faster.

2) If you can't kill them faster, you might be underbuilt for what you're doing.

3) If you're not underbuilt, and you still can't kill them fast enough, might be a you-issue.

4) Having to bring the right tool to solve a problem isn't some unfair ask in a video game. If nullies are a problem for you, take nulli solutions. 🤷‍♂️

That's the whole point of my post.

1) I can kill them faster but I'm just melting whole room with them. This makes it boring.

2) Except Eximus, Nullies are not supper strong but require certain setups. I can kill other enemies just fine.

3) So if I cannot do 1 (melt enemies) nor use 2 (certain setups like fast weapons) then there is no skill issue to be needed. Eximus require "some" skills (even small). You see hp/energy Eximus? You roll from that spot. Toxin? Keep distance (or kill fast enough). I've tried some time ago changed Grendel Pulverize on normal Void survi. I kill normal enemies with Pulverize. When eximus appear I change to gun, kill it fast and go back to Pulverize. I could keep attacking with Pulverize but it would be detrimental for my game. That would be "me issue".

4) Having to use different weapons, abilities or tactics is fine. That's not my problem. My problem when my whole game becomes "deal with N enemy" kind of thing.

• Like 1

On 2023-10-06 at 9:09 PM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

How can there be people in this comunity who hate this guy?

Because he committed the Cardinal Sin of expressing he thought Saryn was too strong and needed a nerf. He got death threads the same day.

On topic now: Pablo likes synergies and understands a WF should feel complete and function on its own without the need of Helminth or specific mods/builds to "fix" the WF. I hope he takes a look at Valkyr one day before I move on Soulframe.

Edited by Jarriaga

5 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dont think anything will get me to use Voruna's 4 unless they remove the need to constantly reactivate it. As it is I just rather run her as a melee platform and slot in Roar, Warcry, Breach Surge, Nourish or any other useful ability for such a build.

Why you need to reactivate 4th? To use other abilities and/or weapons? Yeah, no solution for that.

You get no energy using her and you need to activate it all the time after 4-5 shots (limits)? Well, there is an augment. While it's not perfect it makes you almost unlimited attacks. You just need to kill enemies, whith slash afair.

Edited by quxier
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Corvid said:

The augment already does that.

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

Why you need to reactivate 4th? To use other abilities and/or weapons? Yeah, no solution for that.

You get no energy using her and you need to activate it all the time after 4-5 shots? Well, there is an augment. While it's not perfect it makes you almost unlimited attacks. You just need to kill enemies, whith slash afair.

Thank you both for that info! I might actually go pick that augment up now and try her again.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, quxier said:

You cannot read or you don't understand. Either way you ask for clarification don't post stupid images.

The answer is: Dont care enough after your hyperbole, because you have the options available to you, you have the Melee, rapidfire primary/secondary and the Operator, and yet... 90% *exclamation mark* of the gameplay will be that.

So here's the impression you gave: Refuse to use melee, refuse to use rapidfire weapons, refuse to use the operator.

There's a nail, we have have shown different flavors of hammers that can be used, but you complain that the hammer is not to your liking.

So yea.

What will you say "I dont" next?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Dont care enough after your hyperbole

It's not hyperbole. It's reality.

25 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

There's a nail, we have have shown different flavors of hammers that can be used, but you complain that the hammer is not to your liking.

You cannot read. Where have I said that I don't like any of methods? Quote me. If you want to just post random stuff DON'T BOTHER.

On 2023-10-06 at 8:45 PM, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Oh that's probably the last change Voruna needed, I'm content

I actually think she could use one more change. She’s all melee but her 3 does incentivize headshots for energy orbs. There are a few things for headshot multipliers & she does somewhat incentivize snipers (given her signature is a sniper) but it would be cool if shroud gave a headshot buff that worked similarly to the melee buff. Not a deal breaker as the melee 4 kill is greatly going to flesh out the last bit of her kit.

On 2023-10-06 at 8:46 PM, ShogunGunshow said:

Hey now, Banshee had a 4th ability.

It just got merced so that now it's not even good for no-effort mid-level stuff, and is just an active troll to your entire team!

I’m glad others recognize that Banshee needs some love. Just her having hard animations on all her abilities can be brutal. People are too quick to hand wave any updates because sonar exists. Yes it’s a nice ability but taking otp to an extreme degree doesn’t negate the design issues of the kit as a whole.

On 2023-10-09 at 7:20 AM, Jarriaga said:

Because he committed the Cardinal Sin of expressing he thought Saryn was too strong and needed a nerf. He got death threads the same day.

On topic now: Pablo likes synergies and understands a WF should feel complete and function on its own without the need of Helminth or specific mods/builds to "fix" the WF. I hope he takes a look at Valkyr one day before I move on Soulframe.

This. Honestly out of all the dumb perspectives the WF community has it’s the “it doesn’t matter if x part of the kit sucks, it’s a free helminth slot”. I’m open about my disdain for the helminth system and I’m glad Pablo has the position that a kit should be complete & function on its own. Helminth was/is a bandaid solution that in a world of proper planning doesn’t need to exist in game. I know a lot would be diametrically opposed to that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PR1D3 said:

I’m glad others recognize that Banshee needs some love. Just her having hard animations on all her abilities can be brutal. People are too quick to hand wave any updates because sonar exists.

I would do terrible things to get little QoLs like making Sonic Boom a one-handed cast and having it break containers.

4 minutes ago, PR1D3 said:

Honestly out of all the dumb perspectives the WF community has it’s the “it doesn’t matter if x part of the kit sucks, it’s a free helminth slot”.

This, so much this, lol.  Like people are actually pleased, because of Roar/Pillage/Gloom/whatever, when a new frame comes with a bad ability. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

I would do terrible things to get little QoLs like making Sonic Boom a one-handed cast and having it break containers.

You and me both. It’s crazy to me that Sonic Boom is still not a one hand cast. They made Volt’s Shock a one handed action a long time ago but did a quadruple flip over Banshee.

4 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

This, so much this, lol.  Like people are actually pleased, because of Roar/Pillage/Gloom/whatever, when a new frame comes with a bad ability. 

For real. It’s effectively the “Roar/Pillage/Gloom/Breach Surge” system. One of the sad parts is that some of the Helminth Abilities are actually neat. Sickening Pulse, Marked for Death, Expedite Suffering, Empower, and Parasitic Armor are really interesting in of themselves and would make nice jumping off points for actual warframe kits.

• Like 2

On 2023-10-06 at 9:09 PM, CosoMalvadoNG said:

DE_pablo on twitter:

How can there be people in this comunity who hate this guy?
I think AOD is going to be one of the best updates regarding QoL changes.

Mmm yes, Voruna buff

We winning Wolf Pack

• Like 1

23 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

One of the sad parts is that some of the Helminth Abilities are actually neat. Sickening Pulse, Marked for Death, Expedite Suffering, Empower, and Parasitic Armor are really interesting in of themselves and would make nice jumping off points for actual warframe kits.

With playable Stalker having Marked for Death, I'm wondering if we're going to see more Warframes get these Abilities in there kits, or some sort of altered version.

I mean in the AMA that DE did a few months ago and at Tennocon, they've mentioned that they are doing a "Stalker Themed Update"

Which lends me to believe Stalker could become a Warframe in are aresonal. Now I hope that if he does his kit is reworked to be more unique then what his kit is in Duviri but with that in mind they could also use these other Helminth Abilities in future Warframe kits.

So Stalker could get Marked, then the next warframe gets Parasitic Armor or "insert Helminth ability here" and so on.

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 1