Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im the only one disapoint it after last night streams?

SovietSilviu

So, i was expecting a litle more in terms of anoucements, and all we got was the realease date, i mean it was game awards, before game awards on theyre own channel stream it was the hype like yea big news coming, great stuff coming, and thaan o nstage nothing, i mean we saw the trailer and thats it, we already knew that, i mean i was expecting something about the new content, some glimps maybe, some news on 99`s standing anything, i was more hyped honestly when i saw world of goo 2, also im kinda reluctant in haveing hope for the new stuff, i mean i look at duvri, its the first time in my 20 years of gaming when i purely hate something (what comes is just my impresion and my view on duvri not mondatory or how majority ot anybody else should find it), im a lore addict in any game, but i find duvri one out of place, useless and boring, also the one thing they added, incarnos, well now you need to finish a lone story to play the sp version, i mean realy? you wanna force me play that crap each week after each week just to get those? no thx i have 2 incarnos il stik with em in not gona waste my time with that crap. Also regarding the grinding of new spellbooks they sow will be similar doubt i waste the time, i remeber they sayd on duvri launch if you colect some resources and leave after a decree is colected youl keep the resources, never worked for me always losed them hours wasted on a map i hate with a idiotic combat system if you ask me. 

Considering that launch, and how they change it to be more anoyng than some nails on a writing board in highschool, i dont expect nything good in term of grind or nice content, i just hope they wont ruin the story cause thats what realy keep me waitin it, in rest since there nothing new on it, il just expect a railjack 2.0 launch

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

You wanted them to spoil the whole thing or something?

not the hole thing, but something, and not only about this update, for anything else that is in work, a few wards about cross save, or some tiny things about anything else like the 99, or some mini teaser or small spoiler of a frame they are working on anythng

Expecting RJ 2.0 from a core WF addition makes me :facepalm: hard. Like, did you completely miss why RJ turned out the way it did when it released? It was a beta/alpha of a completely new system, a system in a galaxy far far away in comparison to core WF. Which they also told us prior to the release of it. I cant recall seeing any heads up info regarding WitW that it would release in a barebones state of beta quality and that we should expect bugs.

I expect AoZ from this, since it is practically that, an addition to old systems with some new game modes. So not that many bugs unless they've for some reason gone done #*!%ed it up outside of normal. It isnt even Duviri sized, or coming with new systems like Duviri did. So far more limited regarding what can bug out.

Just now, SovietSilviu said:

not the hole thing, but something, and not only about this update, for anything else that is in work, a few wards about cross save, or some tiny things about anything else like the 99, or some mini teaser or small spoiler of a frame they are working on anythng

Kinda odd expecting that at TGA when practically no other game/developer got that space. What you describe is practically what we got in the last devstream aswell. And I sure as hell dont want 1999 spoiled, I've seen enough of it and want to see if there is more to it in WitW when I actually play it myself.

Edited by SneakyErvin

1 hour ago, SovietSilviu said:

So, i was expecting a litle more in terms of anoucements

Why? 

This is not DE's first year at TGA. At most they do a release date. We have years of accumulated, consistent examples to go by, so why did you expect more than established behaviors?

And I meant it; I'm not being facetious. I legit want to understand what can make someone disregard years of examples in favor of unknowns. 

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SovietSilviu said:

i remeber they sayd on duvri launch if you colect some resources and leave after a decree is colected youl keep the resources, never worked for me

That is how it works. If your missing resources are from the Owl puzzles, that's because you technically collect them after the decree is earned, so you have to get another decree afterwards.

• Like 1

They were allowed to come onto a big AWARD SHOW production stage, live for the world to see, and have both a message AND a trailer to showcase. That is equivalent to a major music artist going onstage to promote AND play a song at the Grammys. 

Honestly, I think this is an example of the over-the-top expectations some of us have towards DE. It's too much.

• Like 7

It was the Game Awards, not the Warframe Awards... They were promoting their game to a huge audience who the majority of probably don't pay attention to Warframe, or have even heard of the game at all, not to those of us who watch their Devstreams.

And they were only given a few minutes, they weren't going to get any special treatment unless Hideo Kojima wants to start talking nothing about Warframe.

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

It was the Game Awards, not the Warframe Awards... They were promoting their game to a huge audience who the majority of probably don't pay attention to Warframe, or have even heard of the game at all, not to those of us who watch their Devstreams.

And they were only given a few minutes, they weren't going to get any special treatment unless Hideo Kojima wants to start talking nothing about Warframe.

😆 I suppose I wasn't the only one a little off put about how much fanfare Kojima's announcement got but with no actual information. 

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

😆 I suppose I wasn't the only one a little off put about how much fanfare Kojima's announcement got but with no actual information. 

As someone who is a big fan of Kojima and his work, the devs who actually put out games this year really should have gotten more time than him.

• Like 3

Aside from the obvious reasons they weren't going to show off more that's also not how DE works anymore. Ever since DE made the mistake of announcing Railjack far too soon they stopped discussing updates until they're near the end of development. So if they were to show off anything in addition to the next update it'd have to also be near completion which isn't going to happen since they literally just finished a major update.

So do keep that in mind in the future, if we already know what the next update is then any announcements/teasers DE shows are going to be about that update and nothing more. And as for something like Cross Save the information is already out and we're just waiting for them to start the process so there is no news to be had on that front unless something unexpected happens. Plus it'd be a bad idea to openly announce that the process is starting since over 90% of players haven't/won't read the details page and thus won't realize it's in waves and complain that nothing is happening.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, trst said:

Aside from the obvious reasons they weren't going to show off more that's also not how DE works anymore. Ever since DE made the mistake of announcing Railjack far too soon they stopped discussing updates until they're near the end of development. So if they were to show off anything in addition to the next update it'd have to also be near completion which isn't going to happen since they literally just finished a major update.

So do keep that in mind in the future, if we already know what the next update is then any announcements/teasers DE shows are going to be about that update and nothing more. And as for something like Cross Save the information is already out and we're just waiting for them to start the process so there is no news to be had on that front unless something unexpected happens. Plus it'd be a bad idea to openly announce that the process is starting since over 90% of players haven't/won't read the details page and thus won't realize it's in waves and complain that nothing is happening.

This is fair alot of people dont take the time to care about what their playing or the information about that game.