Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another egg hunt tileset.. (Voca search)

(XBOX)K1jker

My face fell on the floor when I realized it's just the Zariman with skins.. I extremely disliked the egg hunt there but pushed through it thinking "that's it".

Oh how wrong I was.. 

And obviously progressing just by trading for the "plumes" and RNG bounty hand-outs takes literal years, so it's not even optional (again) 

What a let down. 

Edited by (XBOX)K1jker
  • Like 2

• (XBOX)K1jker changed the title to Another egg hunt tileset.. (Voca search)

Personally I like(d) the searching aspect of the Cephalon Shards and tokens; they’re often pleasant surprises while wandering around looking for goodies to get or enemies to fight in general.

I do kind of feel like something’s missing with the lack of things like lockers, though; I often duck into a little offshoot or open lockers nearby while reloading my gear or poking around and get little bits of engagement to keep my hands busy between fight clusters, but… yeah. Slightly not as rewarding-feeling with some of these newer tileset designs

• Like 4

Yeah and it's great. There's not enough reasons to actually look at a tileset. Plus it's a system that encourages learning and memorizing the tileset as it makes finding them a lot faster than blindly running through with can opener builds.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, trst said:

Yeah and it's great. There's not enough reasons to actually look at a tileset. Plus it's a system that encourages learning and memorizing the tileset as it makes finding them a lot faster than blindly running through with can opener builds.

Did you notice that there is a robot repairing the damage you do to the place?

I destroyed a few decorations around while looking for an entrance to get a Voca, when I went back to that place, everything was back where it was, as if I never hammered the expensive looking instruments and table. 

• Like 3

• They're large and bright and thus much easier to see.
  • You can craft them out of other resources.
  • You get standing from doing the missions.
  • Everyone in your squad is collecting them for you while you passively do whatever you want in your mission.

I think if you ignore collecting them entirely you'll end up with more than enough of these resources.

• Like 4

vor 8 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Unstar:
  • They're large and bright and thus much easier to see.
  • You can craft them out of other resources.
  • You get standing from doing the missions.
  • Everyone in your squad is collecting them for you while you passively do whatever you want in your mission.

I think if you ignore collecting them entirely you'll end up with more than enough of these resources.

This is not about arguments, this is about complaining for the sake of complaining. They did not play it, They did not look for solutions or workarounds. They obviously never heard of Orokin Eye Support. They just look for reasons to validate an opinion they already made up before they even downloaded the upgrade.

But hey, let's go to the forum and be loud about it.

• Like 4

At least unlike the Holdfast syndicate over in the zariman, you can gain standing from the bounties themselves and convert the syndicate medallions (VOCA) into standing, although you do need VOCA to be able to actually move up in ranks for the new syndicate. 

Sometimes it can take a while to find them all each missions, but if you're running with a squad you can gather them together since only one player needs to pick up a VOCA for it to count to everyone (even playing with randoms can work provided you get teammates who actually try to search for them).

vor 6 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Greybones:

Personally I like(d) the searching aspect of the Cephalon Shards and tokens; they’re often pleasant surprises while wandering around looking for goodies to get or enemies to fight in general.

I do kind of feel like something’s missing with the lack of things like lockers, though; I often duck into a little offshoot or open lockers nearby while reloading my gear or poking around and get little bits of engagement to keep my hands busy between fight clusters, but… yeah. Slightly not as rewarding-feeling with some of these newer tileset designs

maps looks really good. so i dont care. and now you get it when other people find it. so it kinda nice if you wanna play only obj.