Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Incarnon weapons for 2024?

YourHomie420

As far as I know, there's no information on what the new Incarnons will be coming next year.

I personally would like to see the Tigris get some love since it has fallen off immensely from being meta years ago. An incarnon sniper like the vectis or vulkar would be amazing cause snipers are never used outside of Eidolon hunting and the headshot-charging mechanic would be very rewarding for players with good aim which has never really taken priority in Warframe.

Anyways, I wonder when the new incarnons will be dropping and regardless of which weapons and how strong they are I'll have a lot of fun just like with all incarnons I farmed, Warframe has finally evolved from spamming kuva zarr into a corner with Monkey while afk, and I'm all for the active playstyle Incarnons bring & I've been playing without breaks since Duviri launch.

Just a random rant ig. Anyways merry Christmas 

• Like 6

I wouldn't mind one more wave, like maybe the Diayku or Tonbo....

...but, honestly, I don't think they should add too many more.

I don't want EVERY weapon to have an Incarnon.

It has served its purpose well.

It breathed new life into a lot of the community's forgotten favorites.

Made them meta again.

Gave us usable assault rifles, bows, and melees with some new unique mechanics.

I think they should go all out on a few more classics and then close that book.

Just my opinion of course.

• Like 5

vor 14 Stunden schrieb (XBOX)INe Saninus:

I wouldn't mind one more wave, like maybe the Diayku or Tonbo....

The Diakyu is probably the weapon I have been waiting the longest for to get a prime variant.  Bows in general dont get enough love from DE, it got better with Paris incarnon but I just wanna see a crazy meta bow

• Like 4

2 hours ago, YourHomie420 said:

The Diakyu is probably the weapon I have been waiting the longest for to get a prime variant.  Bows in general dont get enough love from DE, it got better with Paris incarnon but I just wanna see a crazy meta bow

Bows do not get enough love from DE, it's true.  Indeed, bows have been getting quite the opposite.  Ever since the Dagath update, you can now no longer sprint while "reloading" a bow, making bows feel much slower and clunkier to use.

It could be a bug, but I reported it and nothing changed.

To get back on topic, I do hope for some more incarnons.  The stug is certainly deserving, either of an incarnon or a lich variant.

• Like 6

Whenever this topic or new Tenet Weapons pop up I always say the same thing.

OPTICOR!

All I want is for it to have a charge/auto fire function. Either a normal held beam like many other weapons have, or the unique auto fire function Tenet Ferrox has.

I love Opticor but the way it works is soooo annoying if you use it for a few missions.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Whenever this topic or new Tenet Weapons pop up I always say the same thing.

OPTICOR!

All I want is for it to have a charge/auto fire function. Either a normal held beam like many other weapons have, or the unique auto fire function Tenet Ferrox has.

I love Opticor but the way it works is soooo annoying if you use it for a few missions.

It's essentially the same trigger type as a Bow.

Your input pattern is: Hold, wait, Release -repeat

So, its worth your time to write a Macro for this; makes opticor, bows, tombfinger, glaive throws, etc so much less annoying.

I never used any of those weapons until I made this fix.

20 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

It's essentially the same trigger type as a Bow.

Your input pattern is: Hold, wait, Release -repeat

So, its worth your time to write a Macro for this; makes opticor, bows, tombfinger, glaive throws, etc so much less annoying.

I never used any of those weapons until I made this fix.

Opticor release automatically. Being able to hold it like a bow would help a bit but it wouldn't make my original problem go away.

Anyway, how can I write this macro on a PS5 and is using such a thing against Warframe EULA?

3 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Opticor release automatically. Being able to hold it like a bow would help a bit but it wouldn't make my original problem go away.

Anyway, how can I write this macro on a PS5 and is using such a thing against Warframe EULA?

warframe detects and bans for 3rd party Software.

lucky for you the ps4/5 are incapable of running 3rd party software, so no risk of that.

"Pro" Controllers are a thing though

18 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

warframe detects and bans for 3rd party Software.

lucky for you the ps4/5 are incapable of running 3rd party software, so no risk of that.

"Pro" Controllers are a thing though

I'd rather wait and hope for a Incarnon/Tenet Opticor then invest my money to buy a controller that would help me resolve this.

Thank you for the suggestion though. I honestly wasn't aware.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This may be controversial, but uh... sobek plz?

In all seriousness, I believe that sadly, they likely won't add any incarnons to weapon that already have an alt-fire. seeing as that would have the incarnon replace it. The only way i could see that working is spearguns having their throw become an incarnon and likely do something like use the bar as its in the ground, even then it's iffy.

Edited by MajesticBBQSauce
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, MajesticBBQSauce said:

This may be controversial, but uh... sobek plz?

In all seriousness, I believe that sadly, they likely won't add any incarnons to weapon that already have an alt-fire. seeing as that would have the incarnon replace it. The only way i could see that working is spearguns having their throw become an incarnon and likely do something like use the bar as its in the ground, even then it's iffy.

Sobek is strong already and has it's own augment. I get why they went with Strun and Boar, which made them strong and relevant, and while Sobek is now among the weaker shotguns thanks to that, giving it a Incarnon Adapter would either make it OP or thr Incarnon would be lackluster.

Then again, DE doesn't give a damn about proper balancing, as can be seen with Torid, so why the heck not. Let's go for it!

On 2023-12-25 at 10:45 PM, YourHomie420 said:

I personally would like to see the Tigris get some love since it has fallen off immensely from being meta years ago. An incarnon sniper like the vectis or vulkar would be amazing

agreed on both, I love my boomstick, even though other shotguns outclass it, I would LOVE it if the Incarnon made it a true "Super Shotgun", where it always fires both barrels at once, increased damage and range, and a lightning fast reload. 

I imagine an incarnon sniper would probably get a mode that makes it more comfortable to use up close, maybe automatic fire, homing bullets or a shotgun mode. in the case of the vectis thoguh I'd also like it if it just turned into a sort of "void railgun" that fired a single, massive blast of energy, Mandonel and Qorvex really got me loving beams of annihilation again lol.  

On 2023-12-26 at 9:41 PM, Violent_Sneezes said:

We still need incarnon stug...

just for the memes, I would love Incarnon Stug to appear and become the best secondary in the game: the gel balls become insanely powerful, double wide AoE grenades, with cluster explosions, basically a full-auto Kuva Bramma. it deserves it after being neglected for so long..

• Like 1

On 2023-12-27 at 9:38 AM, YourHomie420 said:

Last time we had a "crazy meta bow" was when the Bramma was released before it's nerf and before the AOE nerf in general. Perhaps we shouldn't fall down that rabbit hole again where a weapon is so blatantly powerful that it results in multiple weapons being nerfed as well (AOE weapons in that case).

I do definitely want to see bows like the Daikyu get some love, in the form of a prime or incarnon, or both, as the Zylok got a prime after it got an incarnon, so anything's possible really?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MajesticBBQSauce said:

simpler solution: Hold reload button to activate incarnon

• Like 2

There are a few different weapons I would like to see get the Incarnon treatment. Whilst I don't want to see every gun get it, and are happy with what we currently got, there are like 400 hundred thousand guns in the game already, and some peoples whole category of favourite weapons are yet to be represented.

For myself personally, there are two types of weapons that I would like to see... Some older classic, icon weapons that have fell by the wayside. Much like many of the current Incarnon. Weapon like Tigris Prime, returning to the meta, would be great. Sybaris Prime, is such an elegant weapon, but has fallen behind the game a little. Then also weapons that are a bit uncommon, and relatively unique. Having a sniper Incarnon for example. I also don't think that having an alt fire necessarily disqualifies a weapon from potentially becoming one. All sorts of potential work arounds. Either way, and I wouldn't mind a Daikyu Incarnon, Amprex Incarnon, Veidt Incarnon, some sort of heavy blade Incarnon, a few thrown explosive weapon incarnons. Attica Incarnon could be interesting too. 

• Like 1

On 2023-12-27 at 1:28 PM, sunderthefirmament said:

Bows do not get enough love from DE, it's true.  Indeed, bows have been getting quite the opposite.  Ever since the Dagath update, you can now no longer sprint while "reloading" a bow, making bows feel much slower and clunkier to use.

It could be a bug, but I reported it and nothing changed.

To get back on topic, I do hope for some more incarnons.  The stug is certainly deserving, either of an incarnon or a lich variant.

Omg so that's what it is?? I noticed i've been going slower when running and gunning with bows. That's complete bs if they did that intentionally.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FiveN9ne said:

Omg so that's what it is?? I noticed i've been going slower when running and gunning with bows. That's complete bs if they did that intentionally.

My feedback thread about it either got deleted or merged with another one.  When I tried to find similar reports on Google, there's a link to a thread that doesn't exist anymore.  So take that for what you will.  

It has been an issue since the Dagath update in October.