The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you collect in Warframe?

0phiuchus

So which item, object or other thing are you obsessed to collect?

For me it's mainly Necramites (but also love to keep building Titan Extractor Primes which I currently own 185 of them and no I refuse to listen that you only need like max 10 of them)

Tssfyy0.jpeg

And yes they fly around in my ship.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 0phiuchus said:

And yes they fly around in my ship.

Oh, you can collect them. Intersting.

I'm not so obsessed but I collect melees. I've most of them (at least in normal form). Not counting Zaws because they are... not great looking and there are too many combinations (I have like 5 only).

There's no one item I am obsessed with, but I have over-farmed Affinity for items to be capped on the profile, Credits in the billions, Platinum in the hundreds of thousands to buy Riven Mods, Prodman Autographs in the past, etc.

I never settle for one niche in Warframe, but I like to be relatively exceptional in each slice of the game.

If I had to name just one thing, what I am most known for, it's probably my Forums reputation as a non-developer.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

Pretty much what Voltage said.

Floofs, kuva, SE, creds, plat, riven shards, rivens, floofs, mods, arcanes, 60% tenet/kuva weapons in every element, and more floofs.
One thing I'll prolly hold off on are all the owl puzzle decorations.  That looks like a bit of an unpleasant farm.

cjBMlXw.png

Fun fact:  The pobber floof is objectively the cutest because it has the largest ear-to-body ratio.

Edited by sly_squash

Ayatan… I have an unhealthy number of ayatan shoved into my operator room

I’ve never broken down a statue since I started playing in 2015 and as long as I’ve been consistently playing I religiously do the weekly Maroo hunt. It’s going to get worse once my Parallax is done.

Edited by ClockworkDirge

Schadenfreude.

The tears of the players who claim playing the way I do - solo, for fun, with no FOMO and no hate for DE or programmatic bugs - are my favorite collection.

I have had people tell me I should get cancer, that "there is no way someone can play games as laid back as you claim" ... all kinds of things, really.

So, for me, the best collection around WF I have is the hate I have garnered for just having fun in a video game others take too seriously and think they have to convince the world about it, simply because Weapon A does .1% more damage than Weapon B in some situation for some players, etc.

Schadenfreude over others kvetching about in-game minutiae is delicious.

Happy Gaming!

9 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Steel Essence and melee rivens with attack speed, crit damage and range lol.

This is the way. 

I also need rivens for utility primers with some combination of multi shot, status chance, fire fate, element, status duration, punch through depending on my needs for each weapon. These can be more difficult to find exactly what I want because it's a specific roll and people tend to roll for cc/cd/ms/- type of stuff for ranged weapons.

• Like 1