Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Features You’re Surprised Aren’t in the Game Yet?

_4shes

11 hours ago, Mardana said:

A better PvP set between Grineer, Corpus, and maybe Infested as a whole, since we have experience of Grineer and Corpus gameplay, I am still surprised DE hasn't considered about creating PvP that is solely just Grineer versus Corpus.

Don't even need too many ideas, they can just copy and paste each faction's units.

Or... Executioners versus Brokers! Play as Rathuum Executioners against The Index Brokers for a different PvP experience.

I have a really strong suspicion that this is already built and ready for action. The issue is Warframe's PvE is so in depth, and ongoing, that it wouldn't make sense to create a game mode that would, basically, challenge the PvE aspect too much. It would be better to offer this after the story finally closes.

We have so many Thrown knives and Thrown bombs, but only a half-assed implementation of Thrown spears/javelins and no Thrown axes at all. It feels a little weird tbh.

Some good melee weapon types are conspicuously lacking a good stance to use, particularly the older types that haven't seen TLC since the days when having only 2 different combos was somehow considered sufficient. Some good stances are conspicuously lacking in good weapons to be used with, particularly those newer stances for weapon types that get routinely passed over in favor of continuing to over-saturate Swords, Dual Swords, and Heavy Blades. Some melee weapon types have neither good stances nor good weapons, and are just one-off experiments, which is kinda annoying.

Exalted Weapon stances are almost universally atrocious and could really do with a QoL pass to bring them up to par.

If 90% of all events are gonna continue being one-off plot advancement affairs, then some goddamned cliffnotes for us folks who either joined up later or were prevented by outside factors from participating would be awesome. Why do we not have anything like that aside from the wiki?

I really think we're at the point where our foundry should have the ability to build stuff like Forma in batches rather than one at a time

• Like 6

Operator config being able to be set in loadout. It's crazy if you want to use magus aggress having to manually put it in. Makes me never change operator loadout even though the way i play the game is with adapting to missions by swapping loadout. 

• Like 8

On 2024-07-29 at 12:53 AM, AzureTerra said:

The ability to turn prime "bling" off on weapons

Some of them have skins that are closer to base, I think. But I think weapons in general are kind of in a weird place with skins, primaries in particular. I don't think any kitguns can even be skinned.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ScytheG said:

Some of them have skins that are closer to base, I think. But I think weapons in general are kind of in a weird place with skins, primaries in particular. I don't think any kitguns can even be skinned.

Kitguns can use skins. They need to be universal I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Kitguns can use skins. They need to be universal I think.

Might depend on the part I guess, at least with primaries. Secondaries seem to be able to use any. Admittedly I only have a Vermisplicer primary, it doesn't even have the option to select skins.

On 2024-07-28 at 11:48 PM, Pakaku said:

For as much as the game emphasizes fashionframe, I'm still upset that there are no proper straightforward inspection tools in the shop or in the customization screens. Instead we get awful slow camera panning, annoying character animations wiggling everything around, and models constantly clipping into each other

I would also want a better inspect system for players. Look Linking still requires input from that player. I would love to be able to inspect people in hub worlds personally. Also Look Link doesn't fully show what items the user is using for the customization. A lot of armor pieces just don't show up.

On 2024-07-29 at 1:45 AM, BroDutt said:

A comprehensive codex that link you where to farm certain Blueprint and mods with drop chance without looking at Wiki. The First Descendant stole a lot of Warframe mechanic, why not steal  copy those information mechanic.

LMAO how long have we been begging for expansions to the codex for this stuff? It's still silly that in the mod section it hides the mod's info from you if you don't own it, but you can still just link it in chat to see what it is.

On 2024-07-29 at 7:36 AM, TeaHands said:

An option to have all shoulder attachments disappear when you're aiming. There's way too many shoulder attachments that completely block your view if your character has too beefy of shoulders.

Grendel. Mulcibur Armor. My god. I would love to have proper over the shoulder vision when I use him.

On 2024-07-29 at 8:54 AM, (PSN)Cephalon_Scarlet said:

A fixed hub instead of always using the orbiter, why? So we could use the orbiter to travel across the system manually ourselves and when we reach the planet deploy our landing crafts to land for the mission. Imagine we pilot ourselves to the planets.

This is kind of a messy one. They kind of put themselves into a hole with this one. We have so many hub areas now and not to mention the ones we can decorate like our Orbiter, Zariman Dormizones, and Dojos. It might be better if we could choose our 'main' hub area to start the game in, especially for ones that has Navigation access. So yeah, having a set fixed hub would be great, but one that is not set by the player, especially in an area that one can't decorate, after they spent hours decorating a space that functionally did the same thing but crafted in their image would probably piss off a bunch of players.

4 hours ago, vixenpixel said:

Operator config being able to be set in loadout. It's crazy if you want to use magus aggress having to manually put it in. Makes me never change operator loadout even though the way i play the game is with adapting to missions by swapping loadout. 

YES

• Like 4

Feature that hides Lavos gloves when hacking. Normally not an issue but they can block your view of the hack screen in the Entrati labs tileset.

Toggle that hides Garuda's Talons when not in use.

• Like 2

Option to toggle off (hide) region chat in the UI options.

Option to toggle off (hide) "Bunny Ears" in the UI options. (or any other obnoxious cosmetics.)

Agree with an early post about a "True" player ignore function. Some players out there I'd never want to meet or see again... ever.

A note "sustain" for Octavia in the metronome channel.

A per-player "mute" toggle function via options while deployed on a mission, with a speaker icon that flashes when audio is registered next to the player's name for identification.  (Tired of hearing player's family drama going on in the background.)

A proxy save on local users machine (memory only) on acquired mission resources to backup / counter failed mission migrations.

Edited by PrideB4TheFall
  • Like 4