Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.0.4

DE_Adam

Mag Nerfs, Hydroid Nerfs, who is next to receive a nerf?

My money is on Ember or Oberon.

Trinity since she seems to be the Irelia of Warframe.

"Pilfering Storm was dropping too much loot, so we decided to nerf Trinity."

Another day, another nerf.

Seems DE is in WAR against farming.

It's their own fault people do these things in the first place. I wonder if they'll lie about "wanting to reduce the grind" in the next Devstream too.

While I appreciate the "any kills while held by tentacles increases drops", why not also buff the augment effect as well if you are going to nerf the power strength aspect of it rather than a flat nerf on its effectiveness. Or nerf the offending node. Or as compensation to buff the general effectiveness of the tentacle swarm ability itself to be less random (better targeting AI, tentacles in area option?) so it can synergize better with an additive loot roller like Nekros.

Edited by MartinVole

Mag Nerfs, Hydroid Nerfs, who is next to receive a nerf?

My money is on Ember or Oberon.

Nekros desecrate obviously! -_-

Actually, thinking on it, this is a 2x drop for each enemy killed while UNDER its effect, PLUS that the bodies can still be desecrated, this would actually be likely more a buff. The only issue being that the targeting AI of tentacle swarm is a bit iffy.

You can just focus duration and spread, and let your allies sort them out for the loot. This fixes the whole ineffectiveness against higher levels.

Edited by MartinVole

Shield Polarize is useless I mean wow that pack of Corpus you just saw? They disappeared by the smokes of uselessness. Mag is so useless you can use her 3 on enemies and hit them harder than usual. Holy S#&$ DE why are you making me explore frames and their abilities! It's like you WANT me to play the game!? WHAT IS MAG'S 5 FOR SURVIVAL?!?!? USELESS! Because bone crushing your enemies isn't useful at all right?!

GAWD DE.

Yeah, mag is somewhat useful in killing coprus... if they're in large packs... and if you're using a glass cannon build with bad energy effeciency... So what? How often you're able to do that? How often you realy need that after triton and greedy pull nerfs?

Like... once or twice per year?

And yeah - 3rd and 4th skills of mag are useless. 1 is useful only for mag only with greedy pull.

Sometimes I just play mag with g-pull, because i'm tired of uselessly running around and gathering loot... yeah it's useless mag but at least I don't need to run in circles to gahter loot and slow down teammates when they're going to the extraction or to the next location.

Glad Chesa is fixed, was hoping it would be before I got one. 

Less booty from Hydroid will be saddening but it's nice that his tentacles only have to grope enemies for booty instead of kill. But with that being said raising him from min duration build still doesnt appeal to me because it's a massive pain repositioning his tentacles when they RNGmiss. Please consider allowing his ult to be recasted.

and then people come here in update notes to complain hydroid is fine and his augment wont stop me from using hydroid + necros combos now people can shoot all the things like normal and still get 2 times the loot no more standing around doing nothing because you know you have weapons and all that. great job DE love the fixes and thanks for allowing me to use melee and shoot on hydroid while getting extra loot

• The Chesa Kubrow’s Retrieve ability will now grab multiple items at once.

This Make Me happy.!! Just Get a Lotus Chesa Via Random Incubation.. Cant wait to play with her Tomorrow.

You will still be disappointed, the dog still has to bring that loot to you, which means you can't be on a crate or up on a ledge or running on a wall, or parkouring all over the map, you have to stand still and let it bring it to you, and it will drop it *near* you, so if you're moving, it might just drop it on the ground next to where you were and you miss it entirely.

Chesa needs to use that magic kubrow link that gives them a boost via our armor, shields, and health to space magic the loot directly into our inventories to become useful, and it needs to prioritize disarming heavy targets over cannon fodder minions.

Vauban Vortex is creating multiple issues;

1) Cannot revive teammates affected by Vortex (hangs at % until Vortex is gone).  This is 100% repro-rate, and basically means you can't use Vortex to save anyone!

2) Vortex can render a teammate unable to move at all (or fire/melee/use abilities) for the rest of the defense mission.  All they can do is jump up in standing position.

Synthesis targets fixed!! YES! Been waiting for that since I first saw my target fall!

THANK you DE! Can always count on you guys!

Coffee for ALL!! (v'u')>cU {Tenno community thanks you!)

you reminded me i need to make coffee.

to the naysayers i went and played hydroid after the change lmao i dont even notice the difference only that i can finally shoot or melee like i want ~_^

Stop nerfing the frames and allow some of us to be able to farm properly its becoming a task to farm when you nerf everything because of people complaining about them some of them arent even a problem (well Greedy mesa was)

Edited by CrowCaras

Stop nerfing the frames and allow some of us to be able to farm properly its becoming a task to farm when you nerf everything because of people complaining about them some of them arent even a problem (well Greedy mesa was)

they didnt nerf any frames they changed a mod there is a clear difference also augment mods are optional. have a nice day.