Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.4.10 & Tactial Alert: Divine Will

[DE]Drew

STILL NO FIX

DESCRIPTION: Quantum badge and Rift Sigil color don´t match with warframe default color, only default color, if you change to another color, then will match.

Who: Warframe

What: Cosmetics

Where: Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip any warframe

2. Equit Quantum badge and Rift Sigil

3. Clic in "DEFAULT COLOR" of the warframe

4. The color of Quantum badge will change to green and Rift sigil to blue color

Example: Atlas default color its orange color, but the Quantum show green color and the Rift show blue color.

eqqwkp.jpg

Are you serious you made what is supposed to end game tier spy missions into a joke? I mean I can sorta understand convergence but again it only benefits 1 person or does everyone complaining about focus not being shared and having to fight for it not register of course I'm typing this in the heat of the moment and if there are chances for multiples and you can only pick up 1 at a time I'll be cool with this honestly but damn that sortie spy change is ridiculous it's bad enough that the end game is open from MR4 but now spy has become an even bigger joke.

EDIT: Gonna edit this because I was commenting in the heat of the moment but the alarming hacking terminals are only outside of the vaults right?

Edited by SirWolfen

Focus Changes: v 1.1

[*]Convergence will activate once picked up, and will only affect the player that activated the Booster.

So this is a selfish bumrush-for-the-booster?

Edit: Nope. Drops for everyone, picked up individually.

And, I assume that this means Focus gain isn't radial (yet)?

Edit: Ah, okay. Added belatedly to the patch notes.

Changes:

[*]Removed all Focus related cooldowns and timers in the Simulacrum so players don't have to wait to test and experiment with Focus powers.

[*]Fixed some instances where using a zipline would take a greater priority over using other context actions such as reviving a player.

[*]Fixed an extended delay that occurs with the Ogris when attempting to fire the weapon after cancelling a charged shot.

Excellent, ty! :)

(Not that I ever use the Ogris, but hey, still good.)

Edit: Ziplines still occasionally have priority. I'll try to remember to keep track.

[*]Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.

Good to know, thanks. This ought to make them a bit more forgiving to non-experts.

[*]Sorties now give 25 R5 Fusion Cores upon completion in addition to a prize from the Sortie Season.

I assume the idea is to make Sorties more rewarding regardless of the seasonal reward?

*shrug* Yeah, alright.

I can't say I find it a thrilling reward (at this point, but I'm rather biased), but it's still a decent return on the time, even without the RNG roll.

[*]Fixed an additional revive marker appearing after an ally has been revived while irradiation.

Really? That one's been around for a fair bit, and never seemed to get pinned down.

Cheers.

Edited by Chroia

ok I don't get it. what does a 6x multiplier for 45 seconds have anything to do wtih being coop friendly? If you still earn focus from only your own kills, which has not changed according to the release, then it means now people will simply fight over the Convergence pickups so they can get the focus boost.

Finally the Ninkondi and such will actually hit the enemy.

Anyways here's the current dump with some new issues.

Progress-Stopping Bugs
Derelict Vaults aren't giving out the reward properly. [Report 2] [Report 3]
Key-based defense missions have serious logic errors with leaving. [Report 2] [Report 3]
Old anti-leech systems that deny mission rewards are still triggering. [Report 2]
Sabotage missions can be rendered uncompletable by AoEs (like syndicate procs). [Report 2] [Report 3] [Report 4] [Report 5]
Entities without a proper respawn point respawn in the start tile of the map, breaks void sabotage. [Report 2]

Other Bugs
Artemis Bow instantly reloads your primary weapon.
Damage-over-time status effects cause damage infinitely while paused.
Random colors only choose from one palette.
Hushed Invisibility doesn't work for some weapons.
The Phased Asa Syandana is misplaced on Ivara.
Despair holsters stick out of the frame model.
Kubrows phase through the floor while attempting to open some lockers.
Weapons can stop working under specific situations [Report 2]
Radiation damage causes the mobile defense objective to become hostile.
Bullet Attractor doesn't pull in thrown weapons.
Prompt-based finisher attacks hit shields first.
Using 5 on an elevator can drop you back to the bottom at the end. [Report 2]
Enemy charge/combo damage values are backwards.
A Remote Observer timing out during the hacking minigame changes the camera style.
Missions can accidentally be force-accepted, the system will think everybody voted yes when they didn't.
Dark Sector missions aren't displaying the weapon category bonus.
Mutalist Moas retain the Equinox Maim visual effect from the cabinet attached.
Being revived (or exiting sharkwing) changes to your primary weapon regardless of what was selected before.
Sentinels map-respawning on their own cause rapid affinity gain from repeated "use" of regen.
Infested ignore Decoy in multiple situations.
The UI does not scale properly for resolutions with an x component less than 1280.
Vignette effect too strong when HDR and adaptive exposure are on in outside tiles.
Loki's Switch Teleport often doesn't move the target.
Extractors are gathering unlisted materials.
Basic Gene Masking Kit in the market lies about how many unique colors you get.
Void Mobile Defense terminals have incorrect activation text (using the lockdown string).

Feedback / Changes
Maroo's Bazaar needs to be a lot clearer in function.
Sortie reward changes cause more problems than they solve.
High Dynamic Range & Adaptive Exposure Cause Inconsistencies
Learning Weapon Stances (Details & Example Images)
Weapon restrictions should automatically disable other weapons.

And last but not least, the automatic formatting on the forums is horrible.  There's a lot we could do in terms of posting in-depth, fancy threads if we didn't have to deal with it.

it has been a long time since I've seen a good update/hotfix, this is definitely one of them

gg DE, and I don't say that very often

edit:

I take back my words, it wasn't announced in the patchnotes so it was a stealthnerf to the focus system

now they added it to the patchnotes, making it a nerf

another disappointing hotfix

too bad...

Edited by BlackVortex

STILL NO FIX

DESCRIPTION: Quantum badge and Rift Sigil color don´t match with warframe default color, only default color, if you change to another color, then will match.

Who: Warframe

What: Cosmetics

Where: Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip any warframe

2. Equit Quantum badge and Rift Sigil

3. Clic in "DEFAULT COLOR" of the warframe

4. The color of Quantum badge will change to green and Rift sigil to blue color

Example: Atlas default color its orange color, but the Quantum show green color and the Rift show blue color.

eqqwkp.jpg

Actually, this happens with ALL SIGILS. not just those. when using default colors on your warframe or warframe special skin it always defaults to blue or the special default color of the sigil,  not your warframe's energy color. This has been a bug for like what, 6 months?

Changes:

• Hacking terminals in Sortie Spy Missions will no longer trigger alarms when failed, giving only the damaging shock to the player.

Awww.

I don't run Loki, but i liked that this sorted the actual Loki Master race from the posers.

Got a lot of hate for running my banshee (perma invisibility kubrow! wut, wut!) from loki players. Only for me to get my vault done flawlessly, and for them to fail gloriously.

I liked that feature. Requiring you to keep calm, and not get flustered. Should only have been removed if the non-sortie terminals were indicating the number of fails were too great for that difficulty level. If people can do it in a regular mission, the sorties should be no different. So the punishment was fair imho.

ok I don't get it. what does a 6x multiplier for 45 seconds have anything to do wtih being coop friendly? If you still earn focus from only your own kills, which has not changed according to the release, then it means now people will simply fight over the Convergence pickups so they can get the focus boost.

^This. Now people will fight over these boosters. Make the boosters affect EVERYONE if you're not going to make it radial/shared like normal affinity is.