Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flash poll: do you use Wall-Cling?

Niennah

18 minutes ago, Roboplus said:

Give me an invisible character with a 50 second version and you've got something worth using.

How so? Would you mind explaining a bit further what you can use this for?

No, I don't  use it, and I never see anyone else use it either.  

Assuming this is about Loki's passive, yes it is pointless/useless, like a number of the passives they are introducing with 18.13.  Its like they didn't think some of them through and went lazy mode with ideas. 

Very very rarely. And it's only for getting an extra bullet jump to a high spot. Even then the camera makes it to where I look at 95% of my warframe and the other 5% at where I'm looking, so it's really darn annoying when I can't see where I am aiming in general.

1 hour ago, -Amaterasu- said:

No, my biggest problem with wall clinging is the way you trigger it which is to say pretty inconvienient. why would I want to aim at a wall, zooming in my camera, and lowering my sensitivity, all while there are enemies behind me shooting. how did anyone ever see this as practical to use I'd much rather have some toggle key or something added to the options

1 hour ago, Azamagon said:

No, not for anything other than quickly correcting a parkouring mistake.

Reasons:
1) It's pointless for general use, due to giving no advantage (such as making you "stealthier") and it doesn't last long enough either
2) If you want to use it as a "vantage point" for better shooting angles, it's useless due to the fact that your character doesn't become transparent, thus making the aiming more DIFFICULT to use, and once again, it doesn't last long enough for that to be of any use.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ these two posts basically sum up my thoughts on the matter

I use it when there's a wall rift on the moon. Before I saw those I didn't even know wall clinging was a thing.

Oh, occasionally I accidentally use it if I bump into some random thing in the air while I'm trying to bullet jump.

So I guess... I do use it.