Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

ur right....wouldve still been nice if we got a little "not tonight guys", but i guess they feel its on us if we expect a major update on Wednesday. 

who am i kidding, im going to play for a bit anyway....

Perhaps you're right as well. Wednesday has been a big update day for many weeks before. But just because "Humpday" rolls around, doesn't mean we should expect anything. Especially if what they're working on is nowhere near complete/playable. I'd prefer a working and stable build over a broken one even if we get it early, any day of the week.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, duhadventure said:

Another conversation for my megathread. 

F̡̝̪̪̱̺̟̪͚̼͌́E̯̰ͥ̊ͮͥͫ́̕Ȇ̴̳̺̰̙̠̳̽ͮDͨ̉͒̈͗̚͏̮̮̮̜͓͎͢͞ ͑͐̈̏ͩͨ̐̌̚҉̵̪T͉͔ͣ̈ͯ̀ͧ͒ͅḢ̤̟͇̽ͮ̀͐̿͛E̸̝̗̱̗̮̺̥̱ͨ͊̒ͨ͂ͤ̍ͣ͢͡ ̅̔̅ͩ͑҉̛͕̰͚ͅM̝̜̰̻̲̻̺̞̦ͦ̒ͪ͌̆ͦE͚͇̲͒̆̇͐́G̡̯̫͉̞̬̖̹̍̅̂̎̄̍͆́͢A̵̠̟̙̬̘͎̓͛ͩ̋̐́͘T̡͚͓̟̻ͭ̅̈́̈H̢̹̹͙̥̪ͮͫͅR̵̩̞̥͈͕̻̟̭ͯͥ͝͞ͅȨ̸̪͚̳̟͇̓͊̒̚A̢̛̠̬̦̻̰ͧͪ̈ͬ̑ͪ͌̅̕D̈́̏ͪ͏̦̩̯̘̣̖̘̬

ikr

I have to admit as long as I've played Warframe this is the only thing that has always annoyed me about update days, vague references, no official psa's about if it is delayed or not. Isn't that Rebecca's job to keep us informed through the day and not at 10pm when it's a foregone conclusion it's not coming?

There's always going to be some sort of setback in production so just give the game a little break - don't stay on the game 24/7 hoping that it will be updated.

I'd rather them spend more time going through the final QA testing and polishing before actually releasing it.

For anyone still hoping the update will be late tonight, the consoles are getting an update tomorrow at 11:00am. SotR is more than likely going to be updated for PC users more or less around the same time.

Edited by LordMazulia

1 minute ago, LordMazulia said:

For anyone still hoping the update will be late tonight, the consoles are getting an update tomorrow at 11:00am. SotR is more than likely going to be updated for PC users more or less around the same some.

That is because that's the time when Sony/Microsoft update their respective networks.

Completely unrelated to PC updates.

51 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

There's always going to be some sort of setback in production so just give the game a little break - don't stay on the game 24/7 hoping that it will be updated.

I'd rather them spend more time going through the final QA testing and polishing before actually releasing it.

Normally I'm among those to say this. But even I'm getting impatiant. The wait is getting to be the slightest bit ridiculous, even for such a large update.

2 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Normally I'm among those to say this. But even I'm getting impatiant. The wait is getting to be the slightest bit ridiculous, even for such a large update.

It's been over 7 months since the last update now. The longest gap ever.

So it makes sense to be impatient.

As much as I want the update, I'm just sitting here laughing at the people who are getting impatient. Has the wait been long? Yes. Do I remember what happened with archwing when people got impatient? Yes. So I'll leave this here.

When people wait for an update they get impatient. When they get impatient they rush DE. When DE gets rushed, they release buggy, unplayable messes. When an update is a buggy, unplayable mess, it gets called archwing.

Don't get called archwing, get Direct TV.

2 minutes ago, gunslinger20121 said:

As much as I want the update, I'm just sitting here laughing at the people who are getting impatient. Has the wait been long? Yes. Do I remember what happened with archwing when people got impatient? Yes. So I'll leave this here.

When people wait for an update they get impatient. When they get impatient they rush DE. When DE gets rushed, they release buggy, unplayable messes. When an update is a buggy, unplayable mess, it gets called archwing.

Don't get called archwing, get Direct TV.

All updates are bugged, whether they were rushed or not.

In the case of U13, U14, and U16 the bugs were game breaking, even though 16 was delayed to become the 2nd longest wait for an update.

The "less bugs" argument is really becoming stale. Bugs will be in every update, 100%. Having more time to work on an update doesn't even eliminate game breaking bugs, which can be seen with just the few examples above.

Time spent only matters up to an extent. There's a reason why major companies have deadlines. If they did not, their games would never release.