Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan for Endo & Credits: A Small Change.

[DE]Rebecca

now if you can just do something to boost credits I'd be able to use my extra endo as I level up my primed mods.... it's a nice change but I seem to be struggling for credits more than anything else (well apart from mutagen samples, obviously, and strangely orokin cells....)

Edited by LSG501

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi everyone!

Working a little hot off the press here but there's a topic that's been discussed with mixed feelings since Devstream 80:

Converting your Ayatan into Endo through Maroo costs Credits.

Tonight on Twitter Steve said this: 
FYI: We're removing Credit cost from Maroo's Ayatan->Endo conversion very soon.

This post aims to confirm that this is true and to give you a bit more insight on why. The team had been discussing this for a while, and the topic was raised again today in the DE HQ. Fusion with Endo costs Credits, so some points were made that it feels like a redundant cost to include it in the conversion. We'd like to address that by simply removing the Credit cost entirely from the Ayatan to Endo conversion through Maroo. This will go live in a near Hotfix on PC, and a future build on Consoles. 

We'd like those of you who are Credit and Endo poor to be aware of this so that you can hold on to your Ayatan for a free conversion in the future. The only unfortunate news here is that there won't be any retroactive scripts for the change, but the sooner you know it's coming the better. 

Thank you!

YAY thanx <3

43 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

same here, i definitely see this as a great advantage for newer players or players short on credits!

26 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I know there's a lot of people rolling in the Credits, but new players and Fusion-heavy players may have a different point of view here. I'll definitely appreciate the change over time even though I also have millions of Credits. 

Easy to see new players getting stars and then struggling to put them to use because honestly, unless you farm very specific nodes, they just won't have the kind of credits to get the endo out of their stars, and even the stars will give them a nice boost instead of dealing with a grindwall that is hard to measure that is endo (because their endo is from missions, not later game endless nodes or sorties, it's not easy to get enough from regular missions, stars however help).

A step in the right direction.

Would be nice to see more things getting their grind just slightly reduced. Perhaps forma could get a touch up. I don't mean forma the item itself, but how when you forma certain weapons later on can feel like a waste when a new better version comes up, or even in early game when even good Market weapons are mostly worthless because they have a better version later on, so putting forma (which in a way is effort) into those makes it a waste which doesn't help newer players either.

For example, the Vulkar isn't a bad weapon, not amazing but it's enough to get you through the day, and it's in the market. But would you buy/craft it and then forma it when there's a better version that "should" drop on invasions? It would be a waste to forma it when you can get a better version. But what if we could carry the forma from one weapon and to AND ONLY to a better version of that same weapon? Perhaps you like Boltor and could start working on the Market version until you can get the prime or Telos. There's so many weapons and even stuff like Rivens that could make us use less popular weapons, but we are so limited when it comes to forma that at some point even when you want to use other weapons you are kinda of afraid of losing resources on a weapon that might get a better version rather soon. I honestly find carrying at the very least forma from one weapon to the better version of the same weapon (Soma > Soma Prime, not Soma > Boltor Prime) a really good thing to have now that we have so many different weapons and that it would allow players to start working on the things they like at earlier stages and make better use of the inferior weapons (which are just fodder right now).

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Indeed. Thanks for the change.

A can u make the tyle regor mission more easy because I can't land a hit on him. But if do hit him his life regenerates really quick and I smash my last gaming PC because I got really mad please fix that boss battle soon.

Edited by (PS4)b3724740
Miss spelling

...Well, I guess I'm glad it's happening, but I certainly regret breaking mine down a week or two ago, now.

edit: But you know what, while we're on the subject of realizing that stupid costs shouldn't remain in place just because some people paid them already, how about those mutagen samples?

Edited by OvisCaedo

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I honestly think this is a great change idea. Good to hear Ayatan and Endo are going to receive this plus, it should really help out players needing endo for mods and help encourage looking for the sculptures and stars as they will be more than just classy decor options.

Don't think Maroo'll be happy about this. What does she even get out of the arrangement anymore?

Still, thanks for this. That commission rate was ridiculously high. Maybe Maroo's even made enough money off us to retire by now, and she's doing it for free now because she's set for life.