The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

18 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It doesn't really look like Pyrana, it lacks the spikes, the curved metal thingy from below, and it has two barrels. 

I'm on a smartphone, so I can't really see the image that we'll. But still, I think it was meant to be the pyrana, and they decide to change it for one reason or another.

looks awesome actually! very curious as to this "Euphona Prime": could still be a placeholder name, but as a tenno secondary Shotgun, it seems to resemble the Pyrana more than anything. even if it isn't, it's not the first weapon to have a prime variant without a Vanilla Variant (Reaper Prime and Dakra Prime). I think it's gonna be good!

and Helios Prime? I thought a Corpus Sentinel couldn't be Primed? either way, it's all very interesting...

Glad to see Banshee finally getting some love.  Her prime form looks better than I expected it would.  

This Euphona Prime looks interesting as well.  

And as for Helios Prime, I got to say...I am delightful surprised.  Of the remaining sentinels that haven't been primed yet, Helios was the last I would have expected.  Definitely gotten farm for him.

With the new prime access leaked or data mined we got a glimpse at the new Helios Prime. HOWEVER! This will break the lore of Warframe and prime items. All previous primes have been of TENNO weaponry and Helios is CORPUS! A device built by the corpus cannot be primed in the past if its developments were in the present!

Spoiler

JR2THeI.png

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy750 said:

With the new prime access leaked or data mined we got a glimpse at the new Helios Prime. HOWEVER! This will break the lore of Warframe and prime items. All previous primes have been of TENNO weaponry and Helios is CORPUS! A device built by the corpus cannot be primed in the past if its developments were in the present!

Reveal hidden contents

JR2THeI.png

I think to play it safe you shouldn't say "data mined". I believe the access was uncovered by mistake naturally. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Read the fragments on sentinals. 

Here it is as mentioned but the post I quoted

Fragment Lore

On the border of chartered space, an enclave of small, strange, seemingly intelligent creatures was discovered by Tenno explorers. They are mechanical entities, almost organic in appearance, with a precarious resemblance to the fearsome Sentients that had decimated human civilization. Howevere, these creatures showed no signs of aggression, and they immediately began carrying out helpful tasks in peculiar alliance with the Tenno.