Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A glitch on console revealed the next Prime Access - SPOILERS

Sir_Alex_Traffo

21 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

We don't know that where won't be a normal variant. We'll just have to wait and see

Ayup. The chances are DE might introduce the vanilla version in the same time when the primed one surfaces or shortly after. The gammacore precedent reinforces this scenario

54 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ayup. The chances are DE might introduce the vanilla version in the same time when the primed one surfaces or shortly after. The gammacore precedent reinforces this scenario

I doubt it, *looking at Reaper prime & Dakra prime* yup....doubt it.

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

@NovusNova @theclintonwell, seems like I actually did break the rules, didn't I? I'm sorry, I definitely didn't mean to do that as I thought leaks were something stolen without permission and disclosed, like Deadpool script or the usual Assassin's Creed leaks and such, not an in game glitch as long as the info was not datamined.

I apologize!

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

It's beautiful! 

her assymetrical sash fits her look very well (and i thought the Orokin prized symmetries.......) 

I got banshee exclusively to use the Soprana deluxe skin as i'm not too fond of her vanilla look, but i think i'll love this one without Soprana just fine 

Edited by Higamine

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

looks awesome actually! very curious as to this "Euphona Prime": could still be a placeholder name, but as a tenno secondary Shotgun, it seems to resemble the Pyrana more than anything. even if it isn't, it's not the first weapon to have a prime variant without a Vanilla Variant (Reaper Prime and Dakra Prime). I think it's gonna be good!

and Helios Prime? I thought a Corpus Sentinel couldn't be Primed? either way, it's all very interesting...

Reaper and dakra are standalone weapons. There is no vanilla reaper and while the code says cronus prime for the dakra, that might have been the intention, and they never changed the name.

49 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Reaper and dakra are standalone weapons. There is no vanilla reaper and while the code says cronus prime for the dakra, that might have been the intention, and they never changed the name.

I think all the standalone primes are like that for mysterious reasons but they actually have a standard counterpart. 

In fact, Dakra is Cronus Prime and Reaper is Hate Prime! 

I guess this will be the non-Pyranha Prime... 

Edited by Sir_Alex_Traffo

19 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

I do like it to be honest, I'm definitely not pro/cool enough to play Banshee properly, but I'll enjoy formaing her many times. She definitely looks better than the premium skin, which doesn't happen too often.

But man, Helios Prime! I'm so excited for that!

And that shotgun?? That looks sick!

[Off Topic]Really liked your contribution on the Second Stream podcast, it was a nice team you got there, best one I heard so far![/off topic]

Actually i wanted to jump in here reading this. 

@theclinton

I really enjoyed your take on the podcast. I felt like the (past) the youtubers on the podcasts were mainly praising every idea and subject. Hearing the proper up and downs from you and the group with ya was brillant.

I felt you really spoke for the community on this and i hope you are on it more. Because DE gets the correct feedback to the ideas from a player point of view.😊

O the topic....

When can i throw money at DE for this.....😂

+100

Edited by (PS4)Mofojokers