Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please bring back some weapons :(

ZiKi1705

Braton and Lato Vandal, no. Those were Open and Closed Beta (respectively) exclusive weapons and shouldn't be brought back, in honour of those who supported the game at such an early stage.

As for the Gorgon Wraith, it may make a return like some of the other Wraith and Vandal weapons but it remains unclear as some have returned in invasions and from Baro, but the Furax Wraith has been unobtainable since the end of Operation: Rathuum. I, for one, hope it does return as I didn't have a chance to obtain it during the event. 

And before you go off on me, no I do not have the Braton or Lato Vandal.

Edited by Mk_1
Clean up

14 minutes ago, OnyX1705 said:

-Braton Vandal

-Lato Vandal

About these, it was a gift to Beta Testers.

There was a vote casted to see if Beta Testers who received them minded if they made a return, even though most didn't mind it's yet to be seen a real decision if they will return or not for everyone.

I guess you can expect a soon™.

32 minutes ago, IIDSIIHOODZ said:

Was there not a poll on the Braton and Lato where the majority of people voted to bring them back?

30 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Yes.

That wasn't a poll to determine if it would return. DE wanted to know how people felt about them returning, however it was very biased because the majority of players that voted "yes" were players who didn't own them. 

Some guys said that they have already talked about returning braton vandal and lato vandal in one of the devstreams. But yeah, some of us want to complete the collection and another weapon that is missing is regular sniperton.

So the weapons, that i know of, not available atm in game are:

-Vulkar wraith

-Braton vandal

-Lato vandal

-Sniperton

-Gorgon wraith

-Furax wraith

-Machete

Other weapons have been added into invasions. If i'm wrong about any of this weapons please correct me. 

Edited by PakkiTheDog

Gorgon wraith was already brough back a lot of time and will continue to happen.

For Lato and Braton vandal, there was a vote on the design council and most of player wanted them back, even the beta testers.
So, they will probably come back, but we dont know how.

Snipetron (vandal?) is part of invasion rewards.

I'm not sure about vulkar wraith, I have bp and one part but I dont remember if from invasion or from sorties... (hope it is in invasions, I want that weapon >.< )

Edited by puciate

55 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

oh,you mean whining newbie players,hungry for Mr points?

What about those that own them and voted yes for their return? Are they whining newbies too? Because your statement sounds that way. 

And if you think they should not return then fine but there is no need to insult everyone that has a different opinion

i dont really understand why people even oppose bringing back the braton and lato vandal, not like you use it anyway, its just there for "i have it, you dont" sake, i can understand excal/skana/lato prime, but braton/lato vandal, i cant really understand

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

That wasn't a poll to determine if it would return. DE wanted to know how people felt about them returning

Yup.

1 hour ago, BloodKitten said:

Braton vandal and Lato Vandal are not founder kit, so they do have a chance of coming back

No, but they are special weapons given out in an unusual manner, namely the closed beta or whatever it was.  So should it ever be decided they return (wasn't that poll like a year ago now?) it won't be "here's some cheap RNG weekend event, enjoy your prize".  It will be this incredibly huge deal.

Unlike gorgon wraith which has returned at least once since its original event.

Hence my saying maybe to gorgon and a flat no to the others, because as it stands, they aren't just to randomly throw those into Baro or some tactical alert like they do occasionally with other wraith/vandal variants.

If they come back, there will be huge announcements on forums, prior notice long in advance, and possibly fireworks, in game and out.

All that wittles down to "No" with a conditional clause of "unless we are told otherwise".

Gorgon Wraith, OTH, could easily be the next Baro offering. or the reward to some tac alert next week.

Are we seeing the differences now?

Edited by Xekrin

58 minutes ago, puciate said:

Snipetron (vandal?) is part of invasion rewards.

I'm not sure about vulkar wraith, I have bp and one part but I dont remember if from invasion or from sorties... (hope it is in invasions, I want that weapon >.< )

the vandal is but the regular one has been taken out because it contradicts corpus lore

Missing weapons like the 'limited edition' ones for beta testers etc wouldn't be so much of a concern to a lot of people if they didn't add to the MR totals. 

Basically anything we can't get hold of newer players basically means we can't 'complete' the game and reach max MR values etc.  Same issue is with excal prime (and it's weapons) I would expect because obviously we can't get that (I think 'founder' items should stay exclusive by the way and I'm a 'newbie') we're likely losing out on enough MR points to go up that last level. 

Having said that I would like to see the few weapons that are missing come back so anybody who wants them can get them, maybe they could stick them in a yearly PvE event or something (anything but ANOTHER PvP event or archwing), where each day we need to do something to get the parts/blueprints etc.... or they could just get stuck in the invasions like the other parts