Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pacifism Defect: Hotfix 19.12.2

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, KichiK said:

It's impossible because especially with huge clans, there's a LOT of inactive members, and that's not accounting for active-but-casual or newer players. Just look at the leaderboards and tell me it's totally feasible again. http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/pacifismDefect.php

I for one actually left my inactive clan becuase there was no way I could achieve 1,850 pts. single handed. Then the numbers are adjusted and its mentioned that when the event started clan memberships were locked. I'm rather cross at this, as it prevents me from getting the Ignis wraith! Even worse, there was a Vauban exploit that has been patched halfway through. the 10% that will get the research were that bunch who got to use it. 

2 minutes ago, AdeptJR said:

I for one actually left my inactive clan becuase there was no way I could achieve 1,850 pts. single handed. Then the numbers are adjusted and its mentioned that when the event started clan memberships were locked. I'm rather cross at this, as it prevents me from getting the Ignis wraith! Even worse, there was a Vauban exploit that has been patched halfway through. the 10% that will get the research were that bunch who got to use it. 

NOTE:  CLAN PARTICIPATION TIER thresholds for the Ignis Wraith Blueprint  have been reduced significantly with the release of Hotfix 19.12.1. If you reach the new Point thresholds seen below, your Clan's participating members will get the Ignis Wraith Blueprint at the end of the Operation* (FAQ link here):

*New clans formed or newly joined members during the Operation will be eligible for this since this is the first time Clan presence is needed for an Operation Weapon.  

perhaps you should actually read before getting bent? maybe.......

18 hours ago, -NvO-Venom said:

and yet the only way to counter someone who exploits is by exploiting in this case.  now that it's patched, those high scores are most likely going to be locked in place.  no way I'm going for a 12k run with a basic setup.

And yet one thing is to "cope" with others exploiting, and another is to brag with your* score, writing "rip booben" . Nevertheless, the Lemming mentality is questionable either way.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed off-topic comment. Please PM me if you have concerns, thanks!

1 hour ago, Kratzwerk said:

And yet one thing is to "cope" with others exploiting, and another is to brag with your* score, writing "rip booben" . Nevertheless, the Lemming mentality is questionable either way.

It isnt exploiting. Its clever use of existing mechanics. This is vaubans event.

2 hours ago, PhrozenDragon said:

Nothing regarding how the Victory tier is nearly impossible for Mountain+ players?

Rip.

Impossible for mountain+ clans? How about for ghost clans with only 4 active members or less? 4000 is a LOT for small clans with few members to achieve.

2 hours ago, Weirdiolio said:

Ah, shame. Looks like there's still no fix for Equinox appearing as the neutral form when starting missions or after using focus.

Plz DE fix this kills me everytime i use focus 

3 minutes ago, Divirus said:
2 hours ago, Weirdiolio said:

Ah, shame. Looks like there's still no fix for Equinox appearing as the neutral form when starting missions or after using focus.

Plz DE fix this kills me everytime i use focus 

Bug replicable in arsenal also

Reveal hidden contents

Can be replicated by switching metamorph to day/night form in appearance, and then switch to other appearance loadout (A B C) on her.17191809_1586723021355726_3319371311572817038783_1586723004689061_75504267706083 Making the whole body except helmet and dangly bits stay in twilight/transition form. This sometimes happens in game also after activating focus.

10 minutes ago, Kratzwerk said:

Clever use of existing mechanics is just a euphemism for exploiting.

<image snip>

I mean, that's giving it more legitimacy than I would, given it was lengthening the duration from the intended amount of seconds to forever by taking advantage of the fact that DE forgot to make it track duration while in a different room than Vaub. That's a bug, and pretty sure bugs do not count as "existing mechanics" given they are instances of the game not performing up to intended mechanics. Gas double dipping melee stealth multiplier is taking advantage of existing mechanics, this is straight up exploiting a bug. And this coming from someone who really wouldn't mind getting to take advantage of that to stand a chance in this event. :T

Edited by KichiK

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide
Since 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

I have one minor complain of the event.

The fact enemies are spawning way to close to my self (or my companions / friends) or even behind my back (Their backs) for no reason whatsoever (No, it was not a manic the one that took me down with one hit, It was a charger that spawned behind my back and quickly one shot me, I have map awareness).

I had also seen ancients spawning close to the survivors and quickly grappling hoking them (They literally appear out of tin air).

Plz fix this issue, lost my last game for my companions not being able to respond quickly to the surprise spawn of the infested.

4 hours ago, kpa732 said:

The op is almost over, and you're still fixing it?

Assuming that this game mode will (very) likely be introduced as a normal mode in the future, it's not that strange that they'd be fixing issues now, while we can test it. 

1 minute ago, Cryhunter059 said:

Assuming that this game mode will (very) likely be introduced as a normal mode in the future, it's not that strange that they'd be fixing issues now, while we can test it. 

For the record, after running it more with clannies, the AI is even more effed up now.Try it out for yerself.

22 hours ago, OmegaDragotroid said:

Impossible for mountain+ clans? How about for ghost clans with only 4 active members or less? 4000 is a LOT for small clans with few members to achieve.

yet more than 600 ghost clans achieved victory tier and 0 moon clan, 1 mountain clan so far.

ghost clans are still complaining. 

Edited by djtotato
incorrect data

Can you guys fix the dread and cernos (dont have any more bows, but I think all of them have this problem ) not playing the animation of pulling back the string with the Oberon pack skin for bows... em, when you shoot the string doesnt move...