Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #93 Overview

AM-Bunny

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Boggy-Yobbins said:

The new from looks interesting, like a knight with different cultures mixed in. Also the weapon she's holding is lined with revolvers which is fantastic.

I am calling it now that weapon is the new gun blade !! great observation  !! I didn't notice til you mention !!!

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

• In a coming update, Mods that are equipped to Sentinel weapons will be clearly denoted in the Arsenal UI

One of the most requested Quality of Life changes going and it only took DE 4 years to do it. 

The next femframe has an interesting design. It looks like her translucent armor/parts are made of glass, or some type of crystal? The way it's prominent on her body armor suggests they tie to her powers somehow. She's getting a hammer, hammers smash head in and shatter fragile things... hmm.

2 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

I know it's not your fault and I'm grateful for what you're doing here - but I'm more than a bit miffed that they didn't say anything regarding their Gamescom attendance again. And the only person from the community team to answer my message was @[DE]Glen who john-snow'ed.

Oh they said nothing about it? Damn. The first two Years were amazing and since Gamescom is the only Event I can attend I was really bummed out to hear last Year that they were not going to Gamescom and was hoping that they will be back this Year again.

But considering that Gamescom is so close to Tennocon again and they haven't said that they were going yet I think its pretty much safe to assume that they won't be going this Year either.

Edited by Evers

20 minutes ago, LightningsVengance said:

Will the frame teased after Harrow be The Steel Meridian quest? She looks rustic warrior themed.

I don't think anyone but DE knows yet, but I would assume so personally. I mean, arbiters and steel meridian are the only ones left, and it really looks much more like the Meridian aesthetic. 

3 hours ago, AM-Bunny said:

Tennocon Updates
• Baro Ki'Teer will have his entire inventory available to digital and physical Tennocon pass holders, and will be available for 72 hours

Please tell me that this doesn't mean what I think it means - that Tennocon pass holders basically get access to everything Baro has ever sold.

1 minute ago, Arkvold said:

Please tell me that this doesn't mean what I think it means - that Tennocon pass holders basically get access to everything Baro has ever sold.

Correct.

If you have a tennocon ticket, you will get access to a relay that has Baro with his entire inventory of anything he's ever brought to his shop.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I don't think anyone but DE knows yet, but I would assume so personally. I mean, arbiters and steel meridian are the only ones left, and it really looks much more like the Meridian aesthetic. 

I think they could get away with giving Teshin a warframe quest and Simiais another one, maybe him. I know he already has Chroma and Teshin has TWW but it'd be cool if Conclave had a warframe themed around it and Simiaris got another one.

5 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

First messed up eagles and now starving desert rats? 

Don't you DARE make them huntable so that you could shove some rare mods in them ... DON'T !

Monster hunter style?

Big 'uns to hunt and smaller wild life to test your accuracy on