Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

Looks like the sakura tree has a special role in this quest, in the trailer the tree is dead and Umbra howls near it and when he is doing that, there's energy coming from his body, maybe he's trying to bring the tree back alive using that energy?

Edited by Gabriel_98

2 hours ago, Degameth said:

So with new Umbra Frames will there be quests to get them OR higher level Void Fissures (80-100+) with super rare relics?  Just a thought...

Didn't they say that they were creating a new system for getting umbras in a recent devstream? I'd have to go check but I remember it catching my interest.

9 minutes ago, Gabriel_98 said:

Looks like the sakura tree has a special role in this quest, in the trailer the tree is dead and Umbra howls near it and when he is doing that, there's energy coming from his body, maybe he's trying to bring the tree back alive using that energy?

Considering that Orokin habitats are full of roots and such, there could be some truth to that. Or that something dormant within the tree is what he seeks to enliven.
The Oro roots can transmit consciousness, so maybe they can retain it as well.

6 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

All i wish for is that we don't lose/kill Ballas, that voice is so damn epic, gives me the chills every time i hear it.

It will be dissapointing to see an anticipated Orokin to be killed in one quest. Major waste of resource and story potential.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

It’s 11 AM EST so if PC Tenno see red text - you’ll know. However, DE’s second choice of time to release an update is 2 pm EST. NOW, with that said, it does not mean it could arrive today. They favor hump day and late Thursday nights to release updates.

Releasing the update on thursday wouldnt be the greatest if its full of bugs.