Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Guess it really depends on what Umbra brings to the table. 

If it brings something interesting then maybe but if it's just there to effectively take the place of Excal Prime for non founders.... then they might as well stick to Deluxe skins. 

From what DE has stated Umbra frames are meant to be a new line / generation of frames hat comes with its own mechanics which means that it is gonna be different from both the regular Excalibur and the functionally identical Excalibur Prime

1 hour ago, Magneu said:

In-game right now just to sell rivens to get plat for dat sweet ninja mask and wait for possible red-text. This wait feels even worse knowing it could be any moment.

Wont be today. Megan did a tweet saying she is on her way back to help with the launch of the Sacrifice.

11 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Wont be today. Megan did a tweet saying she is on her way back to help with the launch of the Sacrifice.

Well...S#&$.

I still belieeeeeve...

Edited by Magneu
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

This is profusely upsetting.
According to Google, there's an average of 8 deaths per-thousand people a day.
That means that there is possibly up to 208,000 people in the Warframe community who would have gotten to play The Sacrifice if only it had come out today.

RIP

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, (XB1)TriXhunt said:

Does someone has a written proof or a video where we can here them say that there will be some umbras warframe?

I would check the Devstreams. If memory serves then DE_Steve had stated that Umbras will be different from primes in terms of acquisition and that there will be umbra variants of certain frames. We'll have to wait and see for more info.

I will attempt to search through the devstreams to find it.

Edited by Nowe999

36 minutes ago, Dhashruman said:

They literally just said they are releasing him this week or maybe you somehow missed all the news that has been going around for weeks 

I am literally sceptical even after the announcement. they tend to not have working builds when announcing and this is huge, so bugs can easily delay this for a week or two. and even then we might not actually get umbra

12 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

I am literally sceptical even after the announcement. they tend to not have working builds when announcing and this is huge, so bugs can easily delay this for a week or two. and even then we might not actually get umbra

They did show footage of Umbra being used as a normal frame in the teaser. I highly doubt your last point.

1 hour ago, godila2 said:

i am thinking thursday or friday like most of time? just better get patched so no ruined experiance when playing

I don't think they want to pull another weekend mistake like the last time they pulled that off.

Will likely be tomorrow to give room for hotfixes.

Edited by Vilemyre
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Magneu said:

Well...S#&$.

I still belieeeeeve...

One can still cross their fingers & toes really hard and still hope it drops today and she's intending to pull a late night helping smooth any launch day hotfix ruffles.

Because that's what I'm hoping, as unlikely as it is.