(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Umbra warframes [Discussion & Appreciation][*spoilers*]

So Rebb did say this: 

Who can hack and find out who is the friend and when is the wedding... so that we know when can we have the upcoming update in global build 😂👌

Edited by Vlada91

Thx folks. In the trailer Ballas sounds different, his choice of words doesn‘t feel right at least for me and his lips are not moving...

I don‘t think we hear a true Ballas in the trailer. Something is fishy here...

2 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

Thx folks. In the trailer Ballas sounds different, his choice of words doesn‘t feel right at least for me and his lips are not moving...

Sounds much like Hunhow, don't you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

His voice sounds different when his eyes glows

15 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

So Rebb did say this: 

Who can hack and find out who is the friend and when is the wedding... so that we know when can we have the upcoming update in global build 😂👌

No no and no don’t hold it back :(( 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

-snip-

Well her exact words were "...ended up launching on PC the same week you fly across..."

She said "same week" not "same day", but we already know its launching this week

Just now, TheDubsteppingNinja said:

Well her exact words were "...ended up launching on PC the same week you fly across..."

She said "same week" not "same day", but we already know its launching this week

I think he means that it could be next week.

What is Ballas is Hunhow...what if that isn't US controlling umbra but Natah/Margulis being forced to.

28 minutes ago, Sahansral said:

Can someone quickly check if Ballas‘ lips moved in the mini quest? Can‘ t check it myself right now.

He smacked his lips.

Just now, Keiga150 said:

What is Ballas is Hunhow...what if that isn't US controlling umbra but Natah/Margulis being forced to.

What if they sacrifice us and Warframe comes to an abrupt end.

18 minutes ago, ErzaSakuretto said:

I think he means that it could be next week.

I whose thinking more about what day exactly not what week

The scene in the final trailer...why there are so many ppl tell me that is Teshin but clearly it is just a Orokin artifact and smoke coming out from that thing

10 minutes ago, XideBeast said:

The scene in the final trailer...why there are so many ppl tell me that is Teshin but clearly it is just a Orokin artifact and smoke coming out from that thing

Because they link the shape with Teshins helmet. The golden Dax bust makes some think its Teshin as well. Most people don’t seem to know (or forget) that the armour Teshin wears is standard for Dax soldiers. 

At first i was convinced that it was Teshin or just a random Dax. but after closer inspection, can't really see that anymore.

Spoiler

ae3b789a39d048d36398c7bc9bf2641e.jpg

43cdea64c08aa7998209c9a280cb0802.jpg

f918596b6df7888cc64c339847766ec1.png

As you can see it hardly looks like him, even if he is looking straight down, the top of his helmet does not look like that. 

Doesn't mean that Teshin or Dax soldiers in general don't play a role in the sacrifice, just that this object in particular does not resemble Dax armor from what we have seen.

Wondering what time do they start to work ? 11 Am ? cause my eyes cant stop winking LOL. Haven't sleep for 5 hours and i'm exhausted signnn but never give up.

1 minute ago, XideBeast said:

Wondering what time do they start to work ? 11 Am ? cause my eyes cant stop winking LOL. Haven't sleep for 5 hours and i'm exhausted signnn but never give up.

Doesn't help they have been particularly radio silent with everything about this quest whether that be with information or just a status update on when it's going to drop. Man DE is really dropping the ball with this one.